Still having the problem with "Follow" option. Before (1.1) I could have sex on the spot, but "follow" had the npc follow forever. We thought there was a conflict with SCC or FDI, so I disabled SCC, didn't help. With 1.2  same problem, with or without SCC, except now the npc NEVER follows me. Either version at times the npc would break the animation (Guards) during Sex.

Version 1.3 Released:

• There is now a two-hour timeout (game time) that the client needs to 'rest' before going again, so that you don't keep getting approached by the same person over and over again
  • Even better approaches
  • Bug fixed: Client stands up during sex scene
  • Bug fixed: Client not following you when asked to 

These issues should now be resolved in Version 1.3

Version 1.3 Released:

• There is now a two-hour timeout (game time) that the client needs to 'rest' before going again, so that you don't keep getting approached by the same person over and over again
  • Even better approaches
  • Bug fixed: Client stands up during sex scene
  • Bug fixed: Client not following you when asked to 

These issues should now be resolved in Version 1.3

When I choose "Follow Me"  npc does not move, once I went back to her, she said "is this Private enough" I yes Yes then the animation startd. usually though they go back to the "Eye Candy" thing.

When I choose "Follow Me"  npc does not move, once I went back to her, she said "is this Private enough" I yes Yes then the animation startd. usually though they go back to the "Eye Candy" thing.

How many mods do you have in your load order? Any mod that involves looping scripts?

This sounds like a script lag. Papyrus couldn't move from the approach stage to the follow stage quick enough in your system.

How many mods do you have in your load order? Any mod that involves looping scripts?

This sounds like a script lag. Papyrus couldn't move from the approach stage to the follow stage quick enough in your system.

209 active plugins, 222 total. Looping scripts?

209 active plugins, 222 total. Looping scripts?

That makes more sense now. It's almost certainly script lag causing the problem. Alright, I'll add a few safety Wait functions in my script in the next version for people with a lot of mods.

By looping scripts, I meant mods that have a script running regularly every few seconds. These take up a lot of resource and are usually responsible for script lags (the game engine being not the most powerful).

Thanks for the mods, the fast updated and the support! 

I tested a lot yesterday and I have a question about the prostitution and the mindless sex mods. Every time a scene is about to start there is a long loading screen - several times longer than any other loading screen in the game. It doesn't happen when NPCs are having sex triggered by Autonomy.

It also doesn't happen with Kidnapped after the first loading screen - I switched tim on, got kidnapped, there was a long loading screen, after that my character had sex several times with attackers while Dogmeat was fighting the other attackers without loading screens between the scenes. 

Is it expected to happen or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the mods, the fast updated and the support! 

I tested a lot yesterday and I have a question about the prostitution and the mindless sex mods. Every time a scene is about to start there is a long loading screen - several times longer than any other loading screen in the game. It doesn't happen when NPCs are having sex triggered by Autonomy.

It also doesn't happen with Kidnapped after the first loading screen - I switched tim on, got kidnapped, there was a long loading screen, after that my character had sex several times with attackers while Dogmeat was fighting the other attackers without loading screens between the scenes. 

Is it expected to happen or am I doing something wrong?

The loading screen is part of Four-Play framework's script, that happens under certain conditions. Not sure why it would take so long on your system. It's like 2 seconds max on mine.

Might be worth reporting to Doc on the Four-Play's thread although he's already quite busy,

The loading screen is part of Four-Play framework's script, that happens under certain conditions. Not sure why it would take so long on your system. It's like 2 seconds max on mine.

Might be worth reporting to Doc on the Four-Play's thread although he's already quite busy,

Oks, going to do some more testing today. Thanks! 

I had asked a question in one of my post and I do not know if you saw it :)

I remit the question

Would there be a way also to block the approach of the npc and that just the player asks the customers to have * fun *?

Or make a version of your mod without the pnj approach

thank you

I had asked a question in one of my post and I do not know if you saw it :)
I remit the question

Would there be a way also to block the approach of the npc and that just the player asks the customers to have * fun *?

Or make a version of your mod without the pnj approach

thank you

I can add a messagebox to disable approaches

Although you can always just say no whenever approached and only solicit. Or hotkey the ring and toggle it on only when you're about to solicit someone

Bug Report: I was kidnapped by Four Play Kidnap in the middle of a prostitution animation. xD

I'm pretty sure the guy -fucking- me would protest to me being dragged off. xD  I was then taken, alone, to a group of DEAD raiders nearby. Let me just edit this post from the other computer with my papyrus...

Papyrus.0.log

Bug Report: I was kidnapped by Four Play Kidnap in the middle of a prostitution animation. xD

I'm pretty sure the guy -fucking- me would protest to me being dragged off. xD  I was then taken, alone, to a group of DEAD raiders nearby. Let me just edit this post from the other computer with my papyrus...

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I'll have a look at Kidnapped. 

Pretty sure I added an condition to not fetch dead actor. Is this the latest version of Kidnapped?

There is no check for whether an actor is currently involved in a sex scene yet in Four-Play like in SexLab. Once that is available, this won't happen. 

I'll have a look at Kidnapped. 

Pretty sure I added an condition to not fetch dead actor. Is this the latest version of Kidnapped?

There is no check for whether an actor is currently involved in a sex scene yet in Four-Play like in SexLab. Once that is available, this won't happen. 

It is the latest version, yes. I reinstalled everything to get it working LATE last night. Thank you for the prompt response. <3 But I'm not sure what's going on with the dead actor part, honestly. There is a SLIGHT chance that Ada murdered the sole survivor before the loading screen finished... she's -quite- powerful with what I've put on her, but I didn't hear her buzz saw going -- that may have been due to the loading screen though.

Hello all,

since i saw the source is in it, a few questions

I am currently testing the devious stuff. If i am in a scene i get completely undressed.

How can i change the code so the cuffs and gag is not undressed?

How can i change the code so the duration of the scene is longer?

Thanks for help

Ava

Hello all,

since i saw the source is in it, a few questions

I am currently testing the devious stuff. If i am in a scene i get completely undressed.

How can i change the code so the cuffs and gag is not undressed?

How can i change the code so the duration of the scene is longer?

Thanks for help

Ava

The undressing thing is handled by the Four-Play Framework. You need to extract the framework's BA2 file and edit Main.psc

To make the scene longer, you have to go to the fragments for both the Yes and Offer Companion option and change parameter 5 for both to whatever value you want

in the prostitution NPC and my character are not undress. i don't know why. any solution?

F4SE problem most probably. Check the papyrus logging and F4SE section of the installation guide in my signature.

in the prostitution NPC and my character are not undress. i don't know why. any solution?

F4SE problem most probably. Check the papyrus logging and F4SE section of the installation guide in my signature.

thx you for answer。i'm solved this problem。 The cause of the problem is four-play.exp and ba2 files. I deleted all four-play files. but I have the rest that files. so i'm delete those two files. then problem solved. lol

This is a fantastic mod!

Works perfect for me, just one thing: NPCs don't accept a "No" and will follow me indefinetly, until I make up my mind and give the ugly ones a ride too.  I assume, this is caused by another mod; possibly messed up the dialogue system.

This is a fantastic mod!

Works perfect for me, just one thing: NPCs don't accept a "No" and will follow me indefinetly, until I make up my mind and give the ugly ones a ride too.  I assume, this is caused by another mod; possibly messed up the dialogue system.

Hmm will have a look. Might have missed out a line of code or something on the No option.

Ive updated to all the latest versions and took another look at the install guide and for the most part everything seems to work now. :)

The only thing ive noticed is the camera is locked to the standard view during the animations so i only ever get an awkward top down view. Any way to combat this?