On 05/04/2018 at 6:33 AM, LucidHeart said:

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to (when pimping out your character), to have them give instead of take. Anyone know if you can do that?

Thanks

Use the numpad hotkey 3 to switch actor positions, you will swap to the male position and equip a strap on.

9 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I do not know if this is a bug, but my hookers aren't earning any money despite me hiring them. It has been four ingame days and there hasn't been any kind of activity.

Have you placed the brothel safe in your settlement? if you have then another mod could be interfering with it, or it could just be broken, the brothel side of things never worked very well.

9 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I do not know if this is a bug, but my hookers aren't earning any money despite me hiring them. It has been four ingame days and there hasn't been any kind of activity.

Just having prostitutes and a safe are not enough. You need to leave the settlement and then FAST TRAVEL back to it - that is the ONLY way for clients to appear and start earning you some caps from the hookers.

In case this wasnt clear in the instructions.

7 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Just having prostitutes and a safe are not enough. You need to leave the settlement and then FAST TRAVEL back to it - that is the ONLY way for clients to appear and start earning you some caps from the hookers.

In case this wasnt clear in the instructions.

Thank you btw, I did this after I uninstalled the mod and reinstalled and it worked. Question do I have to keep fast travel to the location? Or can I just walk in from now on?

8 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Use the numpad hotkey 3 to switch actor positions, you will swap to the male position and equip a strap on.

Have you placed the brothel safe in your settlement? if you have then another mod could be interfering with it, or it could just be broken, the brothel side of things never worked very well.

I do, I also uninstalled a prostitute wear mod and uninstalled the mod. Before logging in I reinstalled it and fast traveled to the location. It worked.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, zero1 said:

Help. Accidentally set npcs to never use a bed in 4p prostitution and now cant undo that action as the menu isnt available.

Am i missing something or is there a way to change ti back so npcs always use a bed?

Quote from Vinfamy

The never and always choices will stop all future asking messages. It's what they're there for.

Although you can change your mind later using console commands to re-enable the messages.

set Vin_Global_AskBed_Player to 0

set Vin_Global_AskBed_NPC to 0

;)

Hello

I have a problem animations between a client and a prostitute does not launch or sounds, I installed the mod strap-on site to correct a bug when it was 2 women. But here is the prostitute and the customer remains standing naked without moving, I disable "FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp" as shown but still nothing.

An idea ?

cordially

7 hours ago, harl78 said:

Hello

I have a problem animations between a client and a prostitute does not launch or sounds, I installed the mod strap-on site to correct a bug when it was 2 women. But here is the prostitute and the customer remains standing naked without moving, I disable "FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp" as shown but still nothing.

An idea ?

cordially

disabling the leito esp is no longer necessary, assuming you are using the latest versions of everything?. try enabling the esp again and see if anything changes.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get any animation or the silent voice between characters, is there something I'm missing?

These are the mods that I installed on this site.

Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17              
Devious Devices 2.0              
Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5              
F4 Player Surrender v9              
Fallout 4 - Fox 48              
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4a              
four_play_0_0_8_2              
FP_Autonomy__2_2              
FP_Family_Planning__1_3_1              
FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral              
FP_Prostitution__2_7_1              
FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_3              
FP_Violate__2_5_1              
Gurl 1.5F              
TortureDevices 1.9              
Vinfamy_CP__1_4              

45 minutes ago, Natarle said:

I don't get any animation or the silent voice between characters, is there something I'm missing?

These are the mods that I installed on this site.

Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17              
Devious Devices 2.0              
Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5              
F4 Player Surrender v9              
Fallout 4 - Fox 48              
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4a              
four_play_0_0_8_2              
FP_Autonomy__2_2              
FP_Family_Planning__1_3_1              
FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral              
FP_Prostitution__2_7_1              
FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_3              
FP_Violate__2_5_1              
Gurl 1.5F              
TortureDevices 1.9              
Vinfamy_CP__1_4              

if you used a mod manager to install your mods it might be worth checking your game folder and make sure all the files copied over correctly, multiple times when I've had problems its because some files were missed during installation.

Well, I change that mod for the one you use, but they're not different. 

I still get the money for saying yes, I just don't get the dialogue and the animation to show.

From what I can see only the german mod "a sex mod" that I got on nexus work no problem with the dialogue and animation. 

So, for now, it only the animation mods from here that are not working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with this I've never had before. What happens is that my game crashes when the animation ends (both with male and female), but only when using this mod. Starting sex through any other means (RSE, SexEmUp, etc.) works perfectly. Anyone know what this might be?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some stuff i noticed:

1: My female PC dont move during the sex. She takes the poses and all but doesnt move, like a statue. Is that normal?

2: No face expression during the act

3: Hostile human NPCs will NOT re-dress after sex. Non-hostile NPCs re-dress normally

4:When prompted to go to bed, positions are so misaligned sometimes. Also, the ability to align the bodies with the num arrows does not work as intended.

5: NPCs sometimes lose path and cant find their way to me (I have unlimited companion framework and better companion installed, maybe they are responsible?)

6: It doesnt matter if a npc "client" is not interested in me. The second time I ask him he is. 

Any idea what causing all of the above? By the way I have installed the mod as instructed by Vinfamy in Four-play guide and four-play prostitution guide and the other sex-related mods i have is four play (+patch), fudge violate and leito animations. I have no other sex mods that may conflict with Four-play prostitution. The only "heavy" mod I use is horizon.

2 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

Some stuff i noticed:

1: My female PC dont move during the sex. She takes the poses and all but doesnt move, like a statue. Is that normal?

2: No face expression during the act

3: Hostile human NPCs will NOT re-dress after sex. Non-hostile NPCs re-dress normally

4:When prompted to go to bed, positions are so misaligned sometimes. Also, the ability to align the bodies with the num arrows does not work as intended.

5: NPCs sometimes lose path and cant find their way to me (I have unlimited companion framework and better companion installed, maybe they are responsible?)

Any idea what causing all of the above? By the way I have installed the mod as instructed by Vinfamy in Four-play guide and four-play prostitution guide and the other sex-related mods i have is four play (+patch), fudge violate and leito animations. I have no other sex mods that may conflict with Four-play prostitution. The only "heavy" mod I use is horizon.

1. No that's not normal, leito's animations have a good bit of movement in them, i would say maybe the animation file for your character did not install correctly but if you assume the position then it must be there, not sure on that?, maybe check the leito files make sure they are all there.

2. i think facial expressions were on the to do list but were never added.

3. Npc's not redressing was a pretty common problem, i don't think it was fixed.

4. Dodgy alignment was a known problem as well, i found using matresses rather than beds helped a bit and make sure there isn't a lot of other furniture around them, the tiniest thing can mess it up sometimes.

5. Bugthesda

PS. Vinfamy has moved on from F04 modding so any bugs wont be fixed unless someone takes over.

3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

1. No that's not normal, leito's animations have a good bit of movement in them, i would say maybe the animation file for your character did not install correctly but if you assume the position then it must be there, not sure on that?, maybe check the leito files make sure they are all there.

2. i think facial expressions were on the to do list but were never added.

3. Npc's not redressing was a pretty common problem, i don't think it was fixed.

4. Dodgy alignment was a known problem as well, i found using matresses rather than beds helped a bit and make sure there isn't a lot of other furniture around them, the tiniest thing can mess it up sometimes.

5. Bugthesda

PS. Vinfamy has moved on from F04 modding so any bugs wont be fixed unless someone takes over.

1: Ah I see. Perhaps I should try re-installing?

2. Ah ok then

3. Okay im glad problem wasnt mine

4. Its true! Furnitures close to bed can mess up the whole thing, just verified it.

5. Still vanillia unmodded companions are much better when following you

6. Another problem is when my PC disappears during the sex act. I can only see the NPC, or sometimes the other way around: Npc is invisible but PC is not.

PS. Then who is going to upgrade and/or maintain the Four play mods?

Could this be the end of one of the best sex-related mods of Fallout 4? I hope not

20 minutes ago, Falloutersexy said:

1: Ah I see. Perhaps I should try re-installing?

2. Ah ok then

3. Okay im glad problem wasnt mine

4. Its true! Furnitures close to bed can mess up the whole thing, just verified it.

5. Still vanillia unmodded companions are much better when following you

6. Another problem is when my PC disappears during the sex act. I can only see the NPC, or sometimes the other way around: Npc is invisible but PC is not.

PS. Then who is going to upgrade and/or maintain the Four play mods?

Could this be the end of one of the best sex-related mods of Fallout 4? I hope not

1. If that is the issue, reinstalling might help, what i normally do is open up the zip for the mod and look at what files are in there and then go to my data folder and manually check the files match, nexus mod manager in particular has a habit of missing a file out now and then.

6. I've had the disappearing act happen myself, i can only assume the alignment is so bad it puts you in a wall or something?, what you can do is use the hotkey (numpad 3) to switch actor roles, that has always made my pc or the npc reappear, although you might need to hit it a few times to get back to the right positions.

Flashy, the guy who made RSE has been given permission by vin to take on four-play but this was only just announced, so it might be a while before an update, this is good news though, he knows his stuff, i don't think four-play's done just yet.