On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:52 AM, sims4addicts89 said:

Lately this has been driving me crazy, I open up the last exception note and more than WickedWhims can be seen but I'm not sure if a mod is conflicting with WickedWhims to the point where my sims won't do anything I ask them. I have the updated WickedWhims and I've ran Sims 4 Mod Conflict Detector and it does say WickedWhims is conflicting with my Sims 4 but this hasn't happened before which is really unfortunate because now my game won't work properly and it gets boring if I remove it. Please help because I really want to continue with this mod.

lastException.txt

it's the go to school mod....the easal…..update or delete.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was getting small le's two liners, then they became a bit bigger with nisa mentioned. so I came to ww an saw u updated so I put the new ww in and redid nisa's.

now im getting exceptions in game but not in the sims 4 file.  its getting a little easier to ignore them. but I still dont like them and wish they'd go away.

I just started my game up after a month or so of not playing, my game updated before I could play, and when I started playing I got an alert about a last exception file. I have never heard of this before and it's my first time experiencing it. None of my WickedWhims mods seem to work, I read that I can post the exception file here to get it sorted? I also found a few more that I didn't know about so I thought I would add them too, in case it helps. Thank you :D 

lastException.txt

lastException_63658528946.txt

lastException_63658887884.txt

lastException_63659666400.txt

lastException_63659857637.txt

3 hours ago, loni_sims said:

I just started my game up after a month or so of not playing, my game updated before I could play, and when I started playing I got an alert about a last exception file. I have never heard of this before and it's my first time experiencing it. None of my WickedWhims mods seem to work, I read that I can post the exception file here to get it sorted? I also found a few more that I didn't know about so I thought I would add them too, in case it helps. Thank you :D

lastException.txt

lastException_63658528946.txt

lastException_63658887884.txt

lastException_63659666400.txt

lastException_63659857637.txt

Update WW.....seeing lots of wickedwoohoo errors......update sims 4 too it's 1-44-88-1020 now.

Help me

When i enter the game, in a family, an orange message appears saying: last exception captured by MCCC, I tried to take away the MCCC to see what it was, but my sims were doing nothing, and the last exception document just shows about WickedWhims.

Help-me, please!!!

lastException.txt                                         OBS: My game is updated 1.44.88

4 hours ago, 123penabundamaonosaco said:

Help me

When i enter the game, in a family, an orange message appears saying: last exception captured by MCCC, I tried to take away the MCCC to see what it was, but my sims were doing nothing, and the last exception document just shows about WickedWhims.

Help-me, please!!!

lastException.txt                                         OBS: My game is updated 1.44.88

MCWOOHOO.....is it up to date?.....debug cheats up to date? looks like debug cheats is still zipped....you have any gardening mods or cc plants?

10 hours ago, procian said:

MCWOOHOO ..... está atualizado? ..... depurar fraudes até à data? Parece que o debug cheats ainda está zipado ... você tem algum mods de jardinagem ou cc?

I have many CC's of clothes, but that's it, and both my WickedWhims, MCCC and MCWoohoo are up to date, MCCC version 4.4.5 and WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g, I have no gardening mod, and my DebugCheats is still zipped.

2 hours ago, 123penabundamaonosaco said:

I have many CC's of clothes, but that's it, and both my WickedWhims, MCCC and MCWoohoo are up to date, MCCC version 4.4.5 and WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g, I have no gardening mod, and my DebugCheats is still zipped.

is debug cheats supposed to be zipped....the l/e is saying it can't be accessed ….are there some pkg files for this that are still zipped.....if it's the one from mod the sims that is.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya, I was playing sims for a while and then the last exception appeared a bit after i travelled with one of my sims. Once I got back some energy, hunger. bladder bars etc had randomly reset to full which was odd, and then the last exception appeared. restarted, and it appeared again. I noticed that time wouldn't move unless i constantly switched between normal and fast time.

here's the lastexception file
https://pastebin.com/yhCrGbkz

Archived