Four Play Animations not working

As said in title. I installed using NMM fourplay, crazy's animation both rug and gun, the forced sex and the senseless sex mod. I did the quicksave thing but the animations wont load, when I lose combat, it shows my character surrendering, then says "they've done with me I better run while I can". Animations also wont start with the gun. Anyone know a way to fix?

It's probably a Four-Play issue as it seems both Mindless and Violate work as intended according to your description.

Did you get the message box about "Sex Slots set" the very first time you load a save? (even before you do the quicksave thing) If not, then Four-Play itself wasn't installed correctly.

You may need to extract the two BSAs in Four-Play:

Download Bethesda Archive Extractor

Start BAE, point it to the two bsa files in your NMM's Four-Play folder and extract them (so that there should be the Script folder at the same level as Four_play.esp)

It's probably a Four-Play issue as it seems both Mindless and Violate work as intended according to your description.

Did you get the message box about "Sex Slots set" the very first time you load a save? (even before you do the quicksave thing) If not, then Four-Play itself wasn't installed correctly.

Start BAE, point it to the two bsa files in your NMM's Four-Play folder and extract them (so that there should be the Script folder at the same level as Four_play.esp)

Thanks for the quick reply o.o uhm if I do extract it, Do I extract to same folder as the original install folder?

Thanks for the quick reply o.o uhm if I do extract it, Do I extract to same folder as the original install folder?

Yes, (so that there should be the Script folder at the same level as Four_play.esp)

I am having the same issue, but that is because i don't have all the dlc. Do i really need to buy all the dlc or is there a workaround?

I am having the same issue, but that is because i don't have all the dlc. Do i really need to buy all the dlc or is there a workaround?

at my install (all DLC) it was the lack of the "armor keywords" mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6091/?) (which actually didnt allow to fourplay 0.0.1 correctly activate (in the load order). Installed it and worked then.

0.2 that DocClox uploaded this evening no longer has the DLC or Armor Keyword requirement. Should use that version instead -much smaller file to download too.

The animations work for me, but the actors are completely seperated. So like both characters humping each other will be 50 or so meters apart.

It's a known issue with the framework that hopefully will be fixed eventually

Ah yes hello, I also don't have any animations for some reason.

Well first I downloaded four-play 0.0.5c and installed it with NMM. Then I launched BAE and extracted the fourplay.ba2 file to my Fallout4/Data folder. I only had one .bsa file to extract, so I don't really know what you mean about extracting 2 bsa files like you said in a previous comment. Am I missing something ?

Anyway I installed the animations from Leito, and installed the patch that came out for it, so it would work with the four-play mod. After that I installed all of the mods from vinfamy. Well then when I loaded a save that didn't have four-play on it before, aaand nothing happens. Well I didn't get a message about sex slots or something. All the other mods are working fine, there are just never any animations.

Did I forget to do something ?

Ah yes hello, I also don't have any animations for some reason.

Well first I downloaded four-play 0.0.5c and installed it with NMM. Then I launched BAE and extracted the fourplay.ba2 file to my Fallout4/Data folder. I only had one .bsa file to extract, so I don't really know what you mean about extracting 2 bsa files like you said in a previous comment. Am I missing something ?

Anyway I installed the animations from Leito, and installed the patch that came out for it, so it would work with the four-play mod. After that I installed all of the mods from vinfamy. Well then when I loaded a save that didn't have four-play on it before, aaand nothing happens. Well I didn't get a message about sex slots or something. All the other mods are working fine, there are just never any animations.

Did I forget to do something ?

No more need to extract BAE. Have a look at the installation guide i just completed (link in my signature)

Sounds like a F4SE/ Papyrus logging issue.

Hey there, thank you for your response.

I did everything you said in the Installation Guide, and it worked ! Thank you so much !

There only came a message about sex slots and nothing about registering leitos animations, but they where still there so thats great.

The 2 characters seems a little off from the alignment, but thats okay. It's still a early framework.

Thank you again and have a nice day

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm unable to find the bsa files to extract, unless that is no longer required for the mod to work in which case i don't know what i need to do for it to work.

Iv'e followed the installation guide multiple times but still having no luck getting the mods to work.

Thanks in advance

Just throwing in my 2 cents, from my experience. The Fallout 4 SE folder has a Data folder with scripts inside, this Data folder must be manually installed into the Fallout 4 folder, otherwise Fourplay will not work properly. I havent seen anyone else mention this and see alot of people having trouble getting Four-play to work properly. 

Just throwing in my 2 cents, from my experience. The Fallout 4 SE folder has a Data folder with scripts inside, this Data folder must be manually installed into the Fallout 4 folder, otherwise Fourplay will not work properly. I havent seen anyone else mention this and see alot of people having trouble getting Four-play to work properly. 

Thank you,

This helped get the mod to work.

Hey guys. I have the same problem as you. I can go to the test room, get the pistol and target actors, but they wont do animations. Same when im 30% HP left, my character gives up, but nothing more happens. Ive tried following the installation guide, but nothing happens :( Also tried to install the mods manually, but nothing then either. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks. 

Again, Im assuming you read my post 2 boxes up, however I must insist that you double check youve manually added the Scripts folder from the Fallout 4 Script Extender folder, Its not in the F4SE install instructions but IS required, as Vinfamy states in his Installation guide.

Edit: Sorry, Vinfamy posted the installation guide, I apologize Vinfamy.

Gotta give credit where its due.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cant find any bsa files only ba2 files my game keeps saying fourplay not installed correctly animations wont start

grrr mine is not working ether but i think i found out why lol it just dunped the folder four play in my scripts with the scripts in it same for the others

nope didnt help and im getting sooo sick of starting over its not funny lol i started adding this i was level 66 i ran out of clean saves so started over an deleted level 50 an god have started one over so many times im sick of my favorite avatar also some might have to do with my loot being a prick it hates to sort who am i kidding it hates me period