I think the calm effect that keeps raiders and other people from attacking you needs a fail-safe timer. Quite a few times after an assault I've noticed nobody fights me anymore. All raiders, gunners etc. ignore me.

Yup...I just shoot 'em in the face at that point. :)

I think the calm effect that keeps raiders and other people from attacking you needs a fail-safe timer. Quite a few times after an assault I've noticed nobody fights me anymore. All raiders, gunners etc. ignore me.

I mean hours later at a different raider camp, they ignore me.

Had the same problem. Tried waiting 72 hours, tried shooting them, tried pickpocketing, tried removefromfaction command, tried setenemy command... Nothing worked. Ended up just starting a new game. Hopefully it won't glitch out on the new save.

Yes, I understand. As reski said, I also wind up starting a new game. Just happened to me last night in fact, but Vinfamy knows about it.

Yes, I understand. As reski said, I also wind up starting a new game. Just happened to me last night in fact, but Vinfamy knows about it.

I had that issue, what I did was shoot some gunners with a low damage weapon until he turned hostile, then let him lower my to health to under 30% and rape me, when the message showed up saying it was time to flee I just killed him and everything went back to normal. Guess it would work on any faction, not just gunners.

Not sure if this is helpful or not for vinfamy.  From testing factions work pretty well as flags, but they seem to work like they are asynchronous (without knowing how the function calls works it just observational, there just might be some latency), so doing a large number of add/removes could cause problems if effect unloads prematurely.  One thing I did for something similar is to copy how the intimidation perk works to pacify an npc.   For mod I am playing around with I have a chem that will pacify ncp's attacking the player, it wold cast  an effect on each npc I wanted to make friendly as below.

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	victimActor = akTarget

enscorcelledAliasCollection.addRef(victimActor)
	Game.RewardPlayerXP(50)	
	startingAssistance = victimActor.GetValue(Assistance) as int
	startingConfidence = victimActor.GetValue(Game.GetConfidenceAV()) as int
	startingAggression = victimActor.GetValue(Game.GetAggressionAV()) as int

victimActor.AddToFaction(SurrenderEnscorlledFaction)
	victimActor.SetValue(Game.GetAggressionAV(), -1)
	victimActor.SetValue(Assistance, 0)
	victimActor.enableAI(False)
	victimActor.stopCombat()
	victimActor.enableAI()
	surrenderMessageEnsorcellSuccess.show()
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
		victimActor.RemoveFromFaction(SurrenderEnscorlledFaction)
		victimActor.SetValue(Game.GetAggressionAV(), startingAggression)
		victimActor.SetValue(Game.GetConfidenceAV(), startingConfidence)
		victimActor.SetValue(Assistance, startingAssistance)
		enscorcelledAliasCollection.RemoveRef(victimActor)
endEvent

This localizes it just to those in the encounter and even if the effect doesn't finish it only effects those from that encounter.  It has worked pretty well in my testing so far.

I had that issue, what I did was shoot some gunners with a low damage weapon until he turned hostile, then let him lower my to health to under 30% and rape me, when the message showed up saying it was time to flee I just killed him and everything went back to normal. Guess it would work on any faction, not just gunners.

Interesting...I'll give that a SHOT!  LOL!

Interesting...I'll give that a SHOT!  LOL!

Sadly, that doesn't work for me, he just kills me instead over and over. It stopped triggering rapes all together. It seems to happen if you are defeated, but somehow your attacker dies before starting the scene. Usually when another NPC kills your enemy.

For now the easiest way to fix this when it happens is with this bat file

I have the problem where the characters don't strip during the sex scene. Is there a fix for that? It worked once but it just stopped all of a sudden. Any fix would be appreciated thanks. 

Had the same problem put this into your fallout.ini and it should fix it.

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1 

I have the problem where the characters don't strip during the sex scene. Is there a fix for that? It worked once but it just stopped all of a sudden. Any fix would be appreciated thanks. 

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1 

Thanks. The values were at 0. Should have checked that first before asking. Thanks again.

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1 

Thanks. The values were at 0. Should have checked that first before asking. Thanks again.

DocClox pointed out in a post that you don't need all those in the custom.ini

Mine looks like this and works fine, a bit better without all the logging actually.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

Had the same problem. Tried waiting 72 hours, tried shooting them, tried pickpocketing, tried removefromfaction command, tried setenemy command... Nothing worked. Ended up just starting a new game. Hopefully it won't glitch out on the new save.

I fix it by having attacking one of them without killing them. Then the target will eventually attack me. The violate will take place, and let it play out. Then after awhile the message that tells you to run away will appear, and everything is back to normal.

My characters dont get naked how do i fix that?

Its been asked near a thousand times, you did not read the installation instructions, there is a stickied post with the answers to common questions like that.

but which one 

Its been asked near a thousand times, you did not read the installation instructions, there is a stickied post with the answers to common questions like that.

but where is the instructions

I fix it by having attacking one of them without killing them. Then the target will eventually attack me. The violate will take place, and let it play out. Then after awhile the message that tells you to run away will appear, and everything is back to normal.

This has already been fixed for me by downloading and using a .BAT file a page or so back.

but which one 

here you go..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

install like in the guide and it will work.. iff not.. then it must be something on your side.

but which one 

here you go..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/

install like in the guide and it will work.. iff not.. then it must be something on your side.

Thank you

but which one 

here you go..

Thank you

I'm having the same problem. My characters would undress, then I uninstalled Vanilla Fudge, and now any scenes that kick off via this mod are with all actors fully clothed. 

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1 

Mine looks like this and works fine, a bit better without all the logging actually.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0

Cheers for this, solved my problem.

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1 

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0

Cheers for this, solved my problem.

I did this but it still isn't undressing my characters wont get naked automatically  

I did this but it still isn't undressing my characters wont get naked automatically  

Here's my routine:

Start the game, load a save, exit the game letting auto save make an exit save

^ this allows f4se to create it's companion save

Start the game, load the exit save

Do a quicksave, load the quicksave

Works for me everytime.

If things aren't working, try a fresh new game, compare.

If it works for the new game, then something in your save is wonky.

Also, open console with the tilde key ~, type GetF4seVersion

If it doesn't return a version then F4SE then something with your F4SE install might be wonky.