From my tests the only thing that changes a HumanRace actor to a ChildActor is that keyword, granted im using your old Four-Play framework and for me I created a new adult character, added the keyword IsChild and could not get them to animate.

Turns out the culprit is a fairly popular mod from Nexus, and this seems to be an unintended consequence of one particualr design decision. I've not been able to contact the authors to discuss it, but I do have a fix that will stop similar cases in the future.

However the Child race use all the same assets as Adult human race, even the same behavior and skeleton. So what if there was a way to force a script to check for actor height

Well, ObjectReference.GetHeight() returns the size of the hitbox, so that's 128 for adults and children alike. So there's no help there, and I can't see any other functions to return the height in-game. Maybe a F4SE extension could do it.

Now if someone knows how to interrogate the NIF structure from papyrus and work out the height of the mesh ... although even that is spoofable if someone wants to get creative. 

However the Child race use all the same assets as Adult human race, even the same behavior and skeleton. So what if there was a way to force a script to check for actor height

Well, ObjectReference.GetHeight() returns the size of the hitbox, so that's 128 for adults and children alike. So there's no help there, and I can't see any other functions to return the height in-game. Maybe a F4SE extension could do it.

Now if someone knows how to interrogate the NIF structure from papyrus and work out the height of the mesh ... although even that is spoofable if someone wants to get creative. 

That would open yet another can of worms e.g. I use mods that randomize height on NPCs so they all don't look the same.

I may be mistaken, But wasn't ActorReference.getheight, a way to check bool heights on actors? (Again, huge novice to scripting so my apologies) And as for mods that randomize npc heights, the vanilla scale for a "Child" is just over 8, I myself play my female character at scale .92. So in my opinion if the mod makes an actor around child height, Four-Play should block it.

Edit: Just discovered that the condition function for an actors "Height" is actually scale, so maybe try Objectreference.GetScale <.9

I may be mistaken, But wasn't ActorReference.getheight, a way to check bool heights on actors? (Again, huge novice to scripting so my apologies) And as for mods that randomize npc heights, the vanilla scale for a "Child" is just over 8, I myself play my female character at scale .92. So in my opinion if the mod makes an actor around child height, Four-Play should block it.

Edit: Just discovered that the condition function for an actors "Height" is actually scale, so maybe try Objectreference.GetScale <.9

sigh

Short People

Being short doesn't make us children...

sigh

Short People

Being short doesn't make us children...

I understand your frustration, however we had this same discussion with the skyrim monli incident, if it looks like a child, then as far as were concerned it is a child. Limitations of the framework im afraid. Course that decision is solely up to Doc, as I have no say in it whatsoever, this is simply my opinion.

Edit: Back on the topic at hand, I have discovered that (ObjectReference).GetScale does indeed function as intended, I set the scale of various npcs to different heights, and they all returned their set heights, not the default height. Now, im not sure if this will work in a script, however.

Every time a scene is about to happen, my game enters a loading screen, then comes back, and both my character and the raider are completely misaligned.

Is this normal? And is there a fix for it? 

This always happens to me when the Actor walks away before the scene starts, I think its just the scripts way of saying Hey get back here! However if they are still in dialogue position, I get an instant transition to the scene.

Tldr; Its alpha software and bugs, there will be :)

Every time a scene is about to happen, my game enters a loading screen, then comes back, and both my character and the raider are completely misaligned.

Is this normal? And is there a fix for it? 

This always happens to me when the Actor walks away before the scene starts, I think its just the scripts way of saying Hey get back here! However if they are still in dialogue position, I get an instant transition to the scene.

Tldr; Its alpha software and bugs, there will be :)

Allright. Another question. Do you guys play with UseCombinedObjects=0 ?

Hey Vifamy. An FYI - I'm using your Violate & Vanilla Fudge mods. In the past, I was having issues with the bad guys becoming passive and ignoring my presence. In my current play through, it has reared it's ugly head again. I had sex with Sullivan and Ellie in DC, went to get Valentine and the Triggermen of Park Street totally ignored me. So I got Valentine and went through the rest of 114. Don't know what the deal is, but just wanted to tell you...

Also - I thought you might find this humorous - on my previous play through, I got into the Institute and eventually shot Father in the face. Upon leaving, I got confused, went the wrong way and got shot up. I surrendered. UH OH! OMG - I'm about to get banged by everyone in the Institute! So I watched that for a while and finally reloaded.  It was rather funny though!

Suggestion for Violate: Provide versions with sex happening with health at perhaps 20% and also (maybe) 10%. Seems like 30% is too high to me.

Hello Vinfamy,

Yesterday I installed ur mod but PC not getting violated after 30% health damage its not even surrendering

Does this require crazy's mod as well or one of its files? So I can just copy paste the same.

( I am really confused on this cause Doc saying there is no need of crazy's mod as its requirement.)

Please help on this.

Thanks.

Hello Vinfamy,

Yesterday I installed ur mod but PC not getting violated after 30% health damage its not even surrendering

Does this require crazy's mod as well or one of its files? So I can just copy paste the same.

( I am really confused on this cause Doc saying there is no need of crazy's mod as its requirement.)

Please help on this.

Thanks.

No need for Crazy's mod. 

Are you losing to raiders, gunners or triggermen? Violate is restricted to a few enemy types at the moment.

Also you need to quick save and load for Violate to be initialized. 

@c5kev: I'll make my own little MCM in May for all my mods. I'll use a safer method for stopping combat than the current system to prevent the friendly enemies issues

No Its not working. IDK why but it was working earlier. what should I do?

I quick save game when violate mod is deactivated in NMM then quit the game mounted the mod in NMM then load the quick save game. Used spawn raider command. They started attacking me but no surrender done by PC and she died.

I am uploading papyrus log link.

https://pastebin.com/cfEVjWqL

Request you to look in to. Also the mod list.

four_play_0_0_8_1 FO4 Animations By Leito - v1a Four_Lei_081 FP_Prostitution__1_3 4PlaySEU v1 FO4 Hotkeys - FO4 Hotkeys - Option 1 - Full - v1.2 Sim Settlements Girly Animation - Girly Animation Female Outfit replacer - Female Outfit replacer with Vanilla shoes JumpSuits - JumpSuits CBBE Ida Body Texture - CBBE Ida Body Texture (Paler version) Immersive Mouth and Teeth - 4.2 Kate Preset 2 - Kate Preset 2 - 1.0 FP_Violate__1_2

Is there a way to lengthen the rape scenes longer than a few seconds? Other than that, a few toggled options like having the rapist steal all your gear beforehand and dump you in the wilderness afterwards along with a "Raped" debuff that lowers SPECIAL stats for an hour or two to simulate the trauma of being raped. This mod is the main reason I finally picked "Fallout 4" back up after spending 6,868 total hours in Skyrim using the "Sexlab - Defeat" mod. Well done.

Personal request, keep things simple for the violate mod.

The steal item stuff or stats debuff stuff might have a better fit in a framework that all other mods could tap into.

If my character dies, I would hope all mods could sense that and not do their own thing or if my character has a debuff of some kind a framework that exposes that to other mods could handle calls, or if my character is wearing items, other mods knowing about those items would help reduce conflict about what item has been worn or is currently worn etc...

I'm thinking about long term non corrupted game saves when I write this.

When the mod activates it works fine but the camra is positioned above my character is their a button to trigger free cam like in sexlab.

For now, all one can do is use "tfc" via the console. It's kind of annoying, but...

In the future, I hope there is a way to not have male voices playing when I'm being raped by a female. :D   I know you know all about it...   Same goes for Vanilla Fudge when my female character has sex with someone.  All in good time I guess...