6 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Perversion is how long it takes before your pc starts enjoying it, don't think it does anything other than change the dialogue that comes up between rounds

Exhaustion is how many rounds there are before you pass out and the scenario ends, default is x4 your strength stat, so if you have 10 strength, there will be 40 rounds lol.

no kidding? Okay great, thanks. 

3 hours ago, questionaccount said:

Is there a single chance of Knockdown when your character reaches the selected percentage of health, or is there a chance of knockdown each time your character gets hit when under that percentage?

I believe its just a single chance once you reach the percentage.

I discovered a really interesting alternate way of completing the starting quest of Nuka World with Four Play Violate installed. 

Instead of using the squirt gun when fighting the overboss, drop your best gun by the door just before the fight starts. Then lose the fight and let yourself get to 20% health and be dominated. The Overboss will climb out of his power armor to rape you.

Once he decides to take a turn with your companion, run over and pick up the gun you dropped before the fight (as he's taken the rest of your inventory) and use it to execute a critical headshot in VATS and kill him. 

It honestly felt a lot more clever than using the squirt gun, and I thought it was neat that it actually worked. 

I'm getting an issue where violate wont trigger on low health, I can surrender with the control panel and it works fine though, Also there's no multi stage animations just the same one for the whole duration, I use AAF with the FP proxy but it did it with Fourplay as well, Also using Leito's animations/Crazy guns, So far everything else works fine these are my only two issues left.

9 minutes ago, Snowbunny~ said:

I'm getting an issue where violate wont trigger on low health, I can surrender with the control panel and it works fine though, Also there's no multi stage animations just the same one for the whole duration, I use AAF with the FP proxy but it did it with Fourplay as well, Also using Leito's animations/Crazy guns, So far everything else works fine these are my only two issues left.

Actually never mind, The issue of them starting has been solved, And the new one complaining about not being able to start "MM" animations I'm sure is because I'm missing an animation pack with that sort of thing, My big issue is the non multi staged sex and the scene not "ending" it just stays in the heartbeat noise stage and has me low health without healing after its done, Making future enemies and the game think I'm still being raped.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 12:13 AM, Snowbunny~ said:

Actually never mind, The issue of them starting has been solved, And the new one complaining about not being able to start "MM" animations I'm sure is because I'm missing an animation pack with that sort of thing,

The complaint about MM is definitely due to not having those types of animations installed.

How did you solve the issue of the animations won't trigger on low health?  I had the same problem, it worked once automatically and then would not work no matter what I did.  But then I used Surrender and it worked automatically the next time.  Did you find a way to make it auto trigger consistently?

21 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The complaint about MM is definitely due to not having those types of animations installed.

How did you solve the issue of the animations won't trigger on low health?  I had the same problem, it worked once automatically and then would not work no matter what I did.  But then I used Surrender and it worked automatically the next time.  Did you find a way to make it auto trigger consistently?

I don't believe any one thing I did fixed it, It just started.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Just an FYI if you're trying to get this working with AAF.  CGI released Version 2.7 of AAF Compatibility Patches that fixed all my issues with this mod.  It now works 100% as advertised.  This fixes a bug that passed the wrong actor parameters to AAF, leading to animations failing to launch a lot of the time.

I'll try it but I've really run out of hope for these mods being as functional as other Beth games, People just don't like Fallout 4 enough.
Which is unfortunate because I actually do, Here's hoping I can play the game again with the mods I want to use.

31 minutes ago, Snowbunny~ said:

I don't believe any one thing I did fixed it, It just started.

I'll try it but I've really run out of hope for these mods being as functional as other Beth games, People just don't like Fallout 4 enough.
Which is unfortunate because I actually do, Here's hoping I can play the game again with the mods I want to use.

And of course without even getting to test anything its telling me the 4 LLFP is not installed correctly or missing, Something its never said before and is most definitely there....lol.

2 hours ago, Snowbunny~ said:

And of course without even getting to test anything its telling me the 4 LLFP is not installed correctly or missing, Something its never said before and is most definitely there....lol.

Could you post you load order please (with notes of which patch you have installed). :)

7 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Could you post you load order please (with notes of which patch you have installed). :)

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
AAF.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp=1
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
CraftableAmmo.esp=1
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
DD_Perk_Reset_WIZURD_HAIRRYY.esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood.esp=1
Farelle_Animations.esp=1
Fast Travel From Interiors Main + DLCs.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp=1
FemsheppingsPorts_LeahLilithAndKalilies_AWKCR_AE.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
Idiot Slut.esp=1
Insignificant Object Remover.esp=1
KSHairdos_oel.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
GITS_suit_by_OniNigma.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
PA-Quick Animations.esp=1
Prisoner Shackles.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer-addtospawn.esp=1
3dscopes-framework.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer-FarHarbor.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer-NukaWorld.esp=1
Shino Poses.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp=1
StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
FF Cait Dirty.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
VaultGirl.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1

And I used the latest 4LLP because I figured I aught to, Elder scrolls and earlier Fallout games seemed much easier for me to mod..
I ran into issues and maybe I'm missing something here but I to this day have a stable Skyrim save with all the mods I ever wanted in it, At this point I just want to play Fallout 4 mildly lewd instead of vanilla, I didn't think that was asking too much haha.

In a nutshell, FP_Violate works with AAF using the FP Proxy.  So you need to install AAF, install your animations, install the AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations, then install the AAF Compatibility Patches.  Then install FP_Violate and Vinfamy_CP.  My NMM install order for my LL mods looks like this:

Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4a
Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version)
Strap-Ons V2
AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations
TortureDevices 1.9
Devious Devices 2.0
Rogg DD Items Manager v1.0.2
SavageCabbages Animation Pack
Mutated Lust
Atomic Lust
Advanced Animation Framework v1.0 Beta - latest version from Nexus.
Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches (latest version 2.7, found in the discussion thread)
FP_Violate__2_5_1
Vinfamy_CP__1_4

I installed in that particular order to satisfy FOMOD dependencies.  For example SavageCabbages Animation Pack will use TortureDevices if you have it installed.  Likewise, Devious Devices requires TortureDevices.

Load order for these mods looks like this:

*AAF.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*CBBE.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*four_play.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*FP_Violate.esp
*Vinfamy_CP.esp

Note that the four_play.esp is the FP Proxy from the AAF Compatibility Patches, not the real fourplay.

10 hours ago, Snowbunny~ said:

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
AAF.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
4PlaySEU.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses.esp=1
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp=1
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
KSHairdos.esp=1
CraftableAmmo.esp=1
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
DD_Perk_Reset_WIZURD_HAIRRYY.esp=1
EasyHacking.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood.esp=1
Farelle_Animations.esp=1
Fast Travel From Interiors Main + DLCs.esp=1
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp=1
FemsheppingsPorts_LeahLilithAndKalilies_AWKCR_AE.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
FP_VanillaFudge.esp=1
FP_Violate.esp=1
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
Idiot Slut.esp=1
Insignificant Object Remover.esp=1
KSHairdos_oel.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
GITS_suit_by_OniNigma.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
PA-Quick Animations.esp=1
Prisoner Shackles.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer-addtospawn.esp=1
3dscopes-framework.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer-FarHarbor.esp=1
3dscopes-replacer-NukaWorld.esp=1
Shino Poses.esp=1
StartMeUp.esp=1
StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp=1
StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
FF Cait Dirty.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
VaultGirl.esp=1
Vinfamy_CP.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1

And I used the latest 4LLP because I figured I aught to, Elder scrolls and earlier Fallout games seemed much easier for me to mod..
I ran into issues and maybe I'm missing something here but I to this day have a stable Skyrim save with all the mods I ever wanted in it, At this point I just want to play Fallout 4 mildly lewd instead of vanilla, I didn't think that was asking too much haha.

you do not need to install the LLFP Community FSE patch as AAF installs it own, I would install CBBE then my animations first, then FourPlay Proxy with fp mods, then install the animation patch's  with AAF then install the Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches then looks menu once tested and found working add a couple more mods. Then test a gain ( get the important part working first eg Fourplay/AAF then your other mods).  Remember adding and removing mods like AAF will leave dead script in your folders and mess up any future installs of mods If you do not start with a clean save . Please do report back with an update of your progress :) 

On 7/31/2018 at 1:36 PM, mashup47 said:

Try this it mite help you :  https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/ .It's the best install guide for running FourPlay and AAF together that I have seen yet!. ?

I have watched that and I appreciate it in case I hadn't, I fixed the error by reinstalling some things correctly, Now my only remaining problem is two things i have consistently run into, AAF telling me I have no MMM or FMM animations installed although I know for a fact I do as I have the animation packs, That one is preventing me from using them the other problem however is just....annoying more than anything, It doesn't play more than one animation there are not 4 stages just one really long one.

4 hours ago, Snowbunny~ said:

I have watched that and I appreciate it in case I hadn't, I fixed the error by reinstalling some things correctly, Now my only remaining problem is two things i have consistently run into, AAF telling me I have no MMM or FMM animations installed although I know for a fact I do as I have the animation packs, That one is preventing me from using them the other problem however is just....annoying more than anything, It doesn't play more than one animation there are not 4 stages just one really long one.

Your load order is all over the place. I'd spend some time reading up and straightening that out. There are a couple of "overall" load order guides around the interwebs and in particular there are a couple of discussions here as it relates to popular LL mods. Thunderwlkr and DestyNova99 were having the discussion and if you can find them, one was in the AAF thread and another in the RSE thread, I think they will really help you out.

The reason your stages aren't advancing is that Leito's animations need a patch to work with AAF. This is in addition to the compatibility patch mashup47 is talking about. Polistro's Leito patches or some such. Without it the stages won't advance. If you have it installed, but not correctly the stages won't advance. With it they will advance like; stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, stage 2, stage 3 etc until you tell it to end then it will advance to stage 4 and then end. The other animation packs aren't set up in stages so there is nothing to cause them to advance. Once you have everything working you can move forward and back through animations with the up and down arrow keys. Keep in mind, if you are using NMM then install order is just as important as load order. If using MO2 you can just drag things around the left side pane until what you want to win conflicts overwrites what it is supposed to.

There is definitely a learning curve, but it's worth it. Remember also that AAF just got out of Alpha and a lot of this stuff is advancing by feel, so to speak. There will be pain, consternation and gnashing of teeth.

15 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Your load order is all over the place. I'd spend some time reading up and straightening that out. There are a couple of "overall" load order guides around the interwebs and in particular there are a couple of discussions here as it relates to popular LL mods. Thunderwlkr and DestyNova99 were having the discussion and if you can find them, one was in the AAF thread and another in the RSE thread, I think they will really help you out.

The reason your stages aren't advancing is that Leito's animations need a patch to work with AAF. This is in addition to the compatibility patch mashup47 is talking about. Polistro's Leito patches or some such. Without it the stages won't advance. If you have it installed, but not correctly the stages won't advance. With it they will advance like; stage 1, stage 2, stage 3, stage 2, stage 3 etc until you tell it to end then it will advance to stage 4 and then end. The other animation packs aren't set up in stages so there is nothing to cause them to advance. Once you have everything working you can move forward and back through animations with the up and down arrow keys. Keep in mind, if you are using NMM then install order is just as important as load order. If using MO2 you can just drag things around the left side pane until what you want to win conflicts overwrites what it is supposed to.

There is definitely a learning curve, but it's worth it. Remember also that AAF just got out of Alpha and a lot of this stuff is advancing by feel, so to speak. There will be pain, consternation and gnashing of teeth.

I've been modding games with MO and NMM for years, Its not lack of knowledge.
The list is just what I have because I was in a rush and tired, Not my load order, I pasted it as a general showing not as any indication of what the final product is, At the end of the day these mods just suck and are unfinished because Fallout 4 support is all but non existent, I've read the threads I've watched the videos and as soon as I get something working something else randomly decides to break when I load a save the next day, And that just reminds me of Skyrim a lot honestly but I got used to that, I would just retrace my steps and fix it but I'm honestly not sure its worth it here, With this game.
I hardly think it has much of a modding future anyway, There isn't a whole lot of reasons to get invested in them so I'll just finish the DLC and forget it ever happened but I appreciate people trying to help though.

12 minutes ago, Snowbunny~ said:

I've been modding games with MO and NMM for years, Its not lack of knowledge.
The list is just what I have because I was in a rush and tired, Not my load order, I pasted it as a general showing not as any indication of what the final product is, At the end of the day these mods just suck and are unfinished because Fallout 4 support is all but non existent, I've read the threads I've watched the videos and as soon as I get something working something else randomly decides to break when I load a save the next day, And that just reminds me of Skyrim a lot honestly but I got used to that, I would just retrace my steps and fix it but I'm honestly not sure its worth it here, With this game.
I hardly think it has much of a modding future anyway, There isn't a whole lot of reasons to get invested in them so I'll just finish the DLC and forget it ever happened but I appreciate people trying to help though.

Yeah I don't come prepackaged with knowledge of what you know, so I just try to explain it as best I can. Do you bro.

3 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Yeah I don't come prepackaged with knowledge of what you know, so I just try to explain it as best I can. Do you bro.

I would just be surprised if someone knew nothing and the had the nerve to act surprised when something wasn't working, Either way the only problem I have left after re scanning my load order is packages failing on certain actors, I got everything else working like I had before even the animations which were the things out of order when I re looked all work fine.

I am currently testing the mod and and have very annoying problem:

Player as aggressor after releasing victim get stuck "nailed" in one spot :

player can jump, but can not move left/right/etc.,

Interaction with some NPC can release the player from being stuck.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Here is my load order:

image.thumb.png.4b90c676d0b1caefd06d63268638f9bf.png

Note: for simplicity of testing I had disabled player as a victim.

Another question : sometimes "Dave's Poses" are played instead of sex, any way to fix that?

EDIT: Sex, Rob action are working

1 hour ago, massvoid said:

Another question : sometimes "Dave's Poses" are played instead of sex, any way to fix that?

Are you using FPV with the Four-Play Proxy from AAF Compatibility Patches?  Unfortunately, the AAF proxy is pretty simplistic when it comes to selecting animations.  Four Play had built in filters so you could specify consensual/nonconsensual, it would always pick actual animations over poses, etc.  AAF only filters by race, gender, and number of actors, and will randomly select from any pose or animation that matches.  Which leads to really immersion breaking stuff like a rapist doing a handstand 69 with his victim.  Unfortunately there's no easy fix at the moment, advanced filtering would have to be implemented in AAF and/or the proxy. 

I avoid the problem by only keeping Crazy, Leito, and SavageCabbage animations installed, and only installing pose mods when I need them.

This mod works great for me. Just wanted to let you know that after going through all the instructions for, oh I don't know like 12 mods, with one leading to another and 'doing' all the changes I have zero issues with this mod nor any of the other four-play mods.  I included some very short vids with some screens ass well.  The last screen shot is of all the mods that go through nexus mod manager.  The rest of the mods that I use are through bethesda.w/e. 

I have a great idea since this all seems to working fine just fine.  Separate mod.   - xxx Escape from Sodom!!! xxx -
you get 'fully' kidnapped after being violated until you pass out.  instead of waking up at a random location you wake up in Sodom.  aka the Sex Zone.  You have zero inventory (except for misc) you have a proxy bomb slave collar.  Get to close to an exit and then boom! Back to your last save.  It will be like prisoner game people play.  You get told what to do and if you don't everyone turns hostile until you take any damage(surrendering) then you get told what to do again.  With no healing/beds/food/water you must do what and whom ever you must to stay alive. I really don't have an ending right now. Just the beginning.  Which is good. That way I wont know how to get out of there alive. :D 

Keep up the great work

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-32-534.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-34-717.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-38-466.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-03-43-982.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-04-25-799.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-06-31-617.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 14-08-13-675.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-11-196.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-20-067.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-31-869.jpg

Fallout 4-08-05-2018 13-58-52-935.jpg