• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, horynych said:

Ok another silly question! Is there a way to escape from the captors except using map teleport, or not really? Is it supposed to be a "bad end"?

I'm pretty sure you can try to run away in between attacks? but if not, once they rape you a set amount of times you are let go, either you get a message pop up saying something like "i should probably leave the area" and then you have to run away from the scene before they kill you, or you get teleported away, normally to a settlement. 

The thing is, on the default setting they can hold you for a long time,  how many times you are raped is calculated by your strength stat, default is x4 the amount(it can be lowered in settings), so if you have a high strength character you could be getting raped 30+ times before they are done with you lol.

So I have 4Play, 4Play Community, Leito's, and Violate. I can't for the life of me find a screen in game that lets me edit anything about this. It does not activate in game upon reaching 30% either. Everything I have read makes it sound like everything loaded properly and the checkmarks are next to the mods in the mod section. But I can't figure out how to activate anything in game? Someone please help this idiot X_X

9 hours ago, Vault-Meat said:

So I have 4Play, 4Play Community, Leito's, and Violate. I can't for the life of me find a screen in game that lets me edit anything about this. It does not activate in game upon reaching 30% either. Everything I have read makes it sound like everything loaded properly and the checkmarks are next to the mods in the mod section. But I can't figure out how to activate anything in game? Someone please help this idiot X_X

to change settings in vinfamys mods you need his control panel(if you dont already have it), if i remember correctly the default key for activating the menu is right CTRL but if your not even getting downed at 30% then something is wrong.

1 hour ago, realzeal said:

if someone could, can they tell me if i have this all set up right? as it will do the surrender animation but my character stands back up and the raiders are green and wont attack anymore (unless i attack them)

Is that mod organiser? i've never used it but i'm assuming that's your load order?, sorting it out would be a good start

*fourplay should be before any other fp mods like kidnapped/violate etc

*you have four lei installed which is outdated, you only need the fp patch 2 6 1, which should be installed after fourplay to overwrite it

*i havent tried AAF yet but was under the impression its a one or the other scenario, having it installed at the same time as fourplay will probably cause you issues

*violate is pretty out of date now and even if you have everything installed right it still might not work as intended

2 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

Is that mod organiser? i've never used it but i'm assuming that's your load order?, sorting it out would be a good start

*you have four lei installed which is outdated, you only need the fp patch 2 6 1, which should be installed after fourplay to overwrite it

*i havent tried AAF yet but was under the impression its a one or the other scenario, having it installed at the same time as fourplay will probably cause you issues

*violate is pretty out of date now and even if you have everything installed right it still might not work as intended

This is part of so many problems on this site. We have these brand new and fantastic mods like RSE, but people are still using super outdated stuff like Four-Lei...

6 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

could you in a way send a video or screenshot of how it should be set up? as im not understanding what is wrong (very sorry)

9 minutes ago, realzeal said:

could you in a way send a video or screenshot of how it should be set up? as im not understanding what is wrong (very sorry)

Simple enough:

Stop using MO and start using NMM.

The four_play file should be above any other Four-Play related mods in your load order.

Uninstall Four-Lei as it's outdated. Install the Four-Play Community Patch.

Do NOT use Four-Play and AAF together. Choose one or the other.

Violate is outdated. I suggest uninstalling it and using another mod such as RSE.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:21 PM, BigBoofer420 said:

Love this mod, but my biggest problem with it is the companion violation. I've gone through all the settings to make sure they get violated too, but most of the time nothing happens to them and they just kneel with their hands up while Nora gets raped. That, or an animation will start but they just stand there naked or grunt even though I have all the animations needed... or some raider gets raped by an invisible man.  I'm also wondering if there's a replacement for the cum textures or if they can stay on and have lots of different overlays so I can get covered in cumulative cum. The textures seem to kind of glow in the dark in certain lightings but idk if that's fixable. I also wish more enemies would join in and take turns. Usually, it's just the same guy over and over. Is it a distance thing?

Thought I could share some of my pictures, though. She got taught a lesson once and now Nora is practically scouting out these places and losing fights on purpose.

20180515144744_1.jpg

20180515144849_1.jpg

20180515144907_1.jpg

20180515174024_1.jpg

20180516010437_1.jpg

20180516010530_1.jpg

20180516010538_1.jpg

20180516011635_1.jpg

20180516012044_1.jpg

20180516012305_1.jpg

Nice pictures! In all honesty, I'm surprised how good this looks for you. The alignment looks perfect in every scene. I've never seen Violate run so well even though I've long since switched to RSE.

As for cum textures, this is what we have for now.

11 minutes ago, realzeal said:

This is the most up to date install instructions for fourplay, read through it carefully and try reinstalling, don't worry about the stuff further down highlighted in yellow, that is just optional stuff, again this is just for fourplay if you still want to use AAF i know nothing about that sorry.

12 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Simple enough:

The four_play file should be above any other Four-Play related mods in your load order.

Violate is outdated. I suggest uninstalling it and using another mod such as RSE.

i'll be honest i never had too many problems with violate, the main reason i stopped using it was i would get a sound bug where the slapping sound would loop infinitely, although i think that was probably because i had leito's esp enabled

1 minute ago, Evilhomer said:

i'll be honest i never had too many problems with violate, the main reason i stopped using it was i would get a sound bug where the slapping sound would loop infinitely, although i think that was probably because i had leito's esp enabled

The indefinite slapping sound came from a bug involving threesomes. This is another reason why I keep Crazy's animation pack disabled. I know not everyone has dealt with it, but I have enough times that I got tired of it and just stopped using those animation packs.

22 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

Simple enough:

so just like this?

correct.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Glad I found this forum, Nothing is wrong, only the usual occasion updates required. My question is, in the control panel settings it says: Rounds till Perversion/exhaustion. What are these and how do they affect the game?

Perversion is how long it takes before your pc starts enjoying it, don't think it does anything other than change the dialogue that comes up between rounds

Exhaustion is how many rounds there are before you pass out and the scenario ends, default is x4 your strength stat, so if you have 10 strength, there will be 40 rounds lol.