I found a bug, I killed the last enemy right when I surrendered and it said all enemies are dead or something and it made enemy's stop attacking me, like all types raiders, trigger-men, ect. 

yup me too.....

didn´t notice for two days, cause i was just home building my base, so no enemys were on sight, and now it looks like all the work was for nothing..

does anyone know a workaround for this problem?

don´t want to loose all the work.

but no complains to the modder.... he´s doing a good job, making this available to us...

I believe what the script in this mod is dong is adding the player to the hostile factions and then removes the player from the factions at the end.  The remove probably got interrupted.

if you use player.RemoveFromFaction <faction id> from the console for the factions they should be hostile to you again.  So for example you can do player.RemoveFromFaction 0001CBED to remove yourself from raider faction.

This looks to have the list of faction IDs  http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_factions

Fantastic mod!  Though one major drawback.  I'm playing with this mod: Raider Children.  It seems that this mod alters child behavior such that they are put in to combat situations when going up against raiders.  When dropping below the 30% threshold, a pack of children raped my PC.  I'm not sure if Raider Children changes the behavior mechanics such that children are included in the action (i.e. making the classed as adults) or if this (or Four Play, etc.) hasn't removed them as a class - but I don't think children should be valid actors in a scene.

Fantastic mod!  Though one major drawback.  I'm playing with this mod: Raider Children.  It seems that this mod alters child behavior such that they are put in to combat situations when going up against raiders.  When dropping below the 30% threshold, a pack of children raped my PC.  I'm not sure if Raider Children changes the behavior mechanics such that children are included in the action (i.e. making the classed as adults) or if this (or Four Play, etc.) hasn't removed them as a class - but I don't think children should be valid actors in a scene.

Shit ....

Let me cover my ass first: this is not an intended behavior of the mod. I do not condone any sexual content involving children

Are you using the latest Four-Play? I'm pretty sure DocClox implemented a child condition check. I also implemented an IsRace HumanRace check, which is supposed to exclude children (which uses HumanChildRace).

Does Raider Children somehow removes the Child tickbox/ add children back to the Human Race?

Also, how the hell do the animations work with the children's skeleton? Does Raider Children modify the skeleton as well?

Suggestion, if you want those:

Make the mod add debuffs to your character for some time after they have been violated. Make them extremely inaccurate and/or take much higher damage, so it isn't as easy to fuck your way through a raider dungeon. Right now, there's very little incentive to back away from a dungeon, and it's really easy to just backstab the rapist, and if there are more people next to you, they probably won't kill you in one shot, which will trigger the violation again. And you can repeat that until you run out of your 30% hp. That being a balancing thing, a different change could be considered more of a feature. While the first debuff would be relatively quick, the second could be a lasting effect (days, weeks?), like a 1-2 decrease in certain SPECIALs (charisma coming to mind first) that would reflect psychological effects of being raped, and make players try to avoid it if they can, because right now, it's like "aw shit, my char is being raped, oh well".

I too believe this is a nice idea and would like for it to be a future feature of this mod if possible. Other things that come to mind would be STDs from being raped by humans like raiders and Gunners and radiation poisoning from being raped by ghouls and Children of Atom. This would fit in nicely during a Survival play-through by having it drain AP from being exhausted after being raped and if possible, draining speed from being sore down there.

There is a check that would block any actor for whom IsChild() evaluates to true. I'll check my code and make sure it's not buggy (I've not tested with kids - maybe I need to).

Anyway, if it's not my code (and I don't think it is) then I can think of a couple of possible causes.

One is that the children added by Raider Children are not set up as a Child race. If they're implemented as adults with child models, I won't be able to detect them.

The other possibility is that old versions of Four-Play don't have the check (because I hadn't thought of it) and so this is going to happen.

I have to go and eat in a minute or two, but when I get back to my dev machine, I'll check the code and take down the earlier versions of the mod. If anyone particularly wants an earlier version I can provide an updated one that checks for children as it should.  And I suppose I should add a couple of kids to the test cell, just to make sure they are properly blocked.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what I can do, really. But if you can think of something that would help, let me know.

There is a check that would block any actor for whom IsChild() evaluates to true. I'll check my code and make sure it's not buggy (I've not tested with kids - maybe I need to).

Anyway, if it's not my code (and I don't think it is) then I can think of a couple of possible causes.

One is that the children added by Raider Children are not set up as a Child race. If they're implemented as adults with child models, I won't be able to detect them.

The other possibility is that old versions of Four-Play don't have the check (because I hadn't thought of it) and so this is going to happen.

I have to go and eat in a minute or two, but when I get back to my dev machine, I'll check the code and take down the earlier versions of the mod. If anyone particularly wants an earlier version I can provide an updated one that checks for children as it should.  And I suppose I should add a couple of kids to the test cell, just to make sure they are properly blocked.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what I can do, really. But if you can think of something that would help, let me know.

I've never  created a mod and don't have the CK installed. Looking at Raider Children, it requires another mod called Killable Children.  I'm guessing here, but my guess is Killable Children removes the IsChild flag.

Also, how the hell do the animations work with the children's skeleton? Does Raider Children modify the skeleton as well?

I know nothing about how animation's work, but mod I am playing around working on set off sex with a super mutant and it morphed him down to the size of the human with the textures all warped.  So it might be just using whatever the skeleton is set for the animation no matter the actor race type.

Shit ....

Let me cover my ass first: this is not an intended behavior of the mod. I do not condone any sexual content involving children

Are you using the latest Four-Play? I'm pretty sure DocClox implemented a child condition check. I also implemented an IsRace HumanRace check, which is supposed to exclude children (which uses HumanChildRace).

Does Raider Children somehow removes the Child tickbox/ add children back to the Human Race?

I am using the most recent version of Four Play (four play 0.0.7).  I noticed in FO4E that the KillableChildren.esp changes the race record for HumanChild and removes the Child flag.  I loaded my entire order to FO4E and KillableChildren.esp is the only mod (that I have) that makes changes to the HumanChild race record.

Consequently, I tested by...

1. Setting the Child flag back to enabled - child actors no longer killable, can still participate in Mindless Sex and Violate

2. Removing Killablechildren.esp - child actors no longer killable, can still participate in Mindless Sex and Violate

3. Remove Raider Children, Killable Children, Orpahns of the Commonwealth (all child mods) - child actors can still participate in Mindless Sex and Violate.

In all cases (male and female children) they had a male raider aggressive voice set - also, they were wearing their correct child nevernude texture (thankfully).

I'm testing by shooting with the sex pistol from Mindless sex, single shot - actor and player character.

...Beyond that, I'm not sure what I can do, really. But if you can think of something that would help, let me know.

The only way i see would be blacklisting all those mods.

You could check for IsPluginInstalled and shut down FourPlay entirely when one of those mods are found.

That looks like the only way to handle actors that look like children while not beeing children...

...Beyond that, I'm not sure what I can do, really. But if you can think of something that would help, let me know.

The only way i see would be blacklisting all those mods.

You could check for IsPluginInstalled and shut down FourPlay entirely when one of those mods are found.

That looks like the only way to handle actors that look like children while not beeing children...

I think it might be an issue with the IsChild check in the main.pex script for Four Play itself.  I removed the 3 child affecting mods I had, started a new game and still had the issue when randomnly spawning a child and testing it.

I'm not using any alternative start mods - just played through the intro until I left Vault 111 for the firs time.

So... probably a exclsuive race list. The race has to be in a given formlist for sex to happen. That way if someone circumvents the check it has to be at least by a deliberate action on their part. And probably (thought I hate to do it) a mod blacklist. Can't really see what else to do offhand.

I think it might be an issue with the IsChild check in the main.pex script for Four Play itself.  I removed the 3 child affecting mods I had, started a new game and still had the issue when randomnly spawning a child and testing it.

I'm not using any alternative start mods - just played through the intro until I left Vault 111 for the firs time.

I'm guessing it's levelled actors having the child status baked into the actual actor - they probably won't update until the actor respawns.

That said, I've taken down the mod until I can be sure of what's going on.

[edit]

Incidentally, this is the check code. It's at the start of four_play_main which is currently the only way to start an animation through four_play, (four_play() being a wrapper for four_play_main())

So this says that if actor zero is a child, the scene is aborted and a debug message logged. Otherwise, lazy evaluation checks first that a1 is set (ie, that it's not a solo animation) and if it is set, checks to see if a1 is a child - and if so the animation is again aborted.

if a0.isChild() || a1 && a1.isChild()
		debug.notification("4play: blocked - one or more child actors")
		return none
	endif

If anyone can see anything I've missed here, please do sing out.

The voices for these "kids" are more likely mid to late teens & 20's.......In other words, young adults. It might be simpler to just find the "kids" & give them adult bodies & skeletons & be done with it. Hell, in the STOCK GAME, I gotta take a little kid on a combat mission??

......NO WAY IN HELL I'D DO THAT IN REAL LIFE!!

So, I think the "children" should be replaced with young adult bodies & skeletons.

!!!!

The voices for these "kids" are more likely mid to late teens & 20's.......In other words, young adults. It might be simpler to just find the "kids" & give them adult bodies & skeletons & be done with it. Hell, in the STOCK GAME, I gotta take a little kid on a combat mission??

......NO WAY IN HELL I'D DO THAT IN REAL LIFE!!

So, I think the "children" should be replaced with young adult bodies & skeletons.

!!!!

Yeah I turned the kids in the SInstitute into adults for that reason, it was easier than deleting them completely.

this is your own fault you are using mods that edits child races in away not even bethesda would have allowed to change. using to bypass certaint things is not other modders but your own for adding this mod to modding list.

Black listing mods that bypasses this is sure way to block but still not full proof because we dont know all the mods that does this. there are sevral ways to blovk certaint things i am sure height can be also used in this equiation.  what we need to do use blovk for isChild or isChildVoice isHeight 08 or lower this will possibly exclude everything non adult and actually fix allot more.

this is your own fault you are using mods that edits child races in away not even bethesda would have allowed to change. using to bypass certaint things is not other modders but your own for adding this mod to modding list.

I agree that DocClox should not be responsible in any way when these things happen due to other mods.

However, AWP3RATOR's feedbacks have been extremely useful - without us noticing this potentially very serious issue, things would be far worse. The normal user is not expected to know the mechanics behind every mod they installed, personally I had no idea Killable Children changes both the Child flag and the HumanChildRace (I always thought there is a simple Essential box somewhere)

If the culprit is Killable Children, then the problem could be more common than we think - it has like 180k downloads. 

I agree that DocClox should not be responsible in any way when these things happen due to other mods.

However, AWP3RATOR's feedbacks have been extremely useful - without us noticing this potentially very serious issue, things would be far worse. The normal user is not expected to know the mechanics behind every mod they installed, personally I had no idea Killable Children changes both the Child flag and the HumanChildRace (I always thought there is a simple Essential box somewhere)

If the culprit is Killable Children, then the problem could be more common than we think - it has like 180k downloads. 

That is also why stated blocking isPluginsloaded is not enough since we dont know what other mods are also doing this. it should have several checks, like isChildvoices, isChild or isHeight also we know the path where the skeleton is suppose to be, so if this skeleton path is used then block fourplay.

Blocking by path is good one not sure if possible in fallout 4 though.

Maybe it is good time to check sexlab how they are currently blocking this maybe this can easily be transfared over to fallout 4 how is blocking by formlist is this option possible in fallout 4 or was this due to SKSE for skyrim??

That is also why stated blocking isPluginsloaded is not enough since we dont know what other mods are also doing this. it should have several checks, like isChildvoices, isChild or isHeight also we know the path where the skeleton is suppose to be, so if this skeleton path is used then block fourplay.

Blocking by path is good one not sure if possible in fallout 4 though.

Maybe it is good time to check sexlab how they are currently blocking this maybe this can easily be transfared over to fallout 4 how is blocking by formlist is this option possible in fallout 4 or was this due to SKSE for skyrim??

I agree with your sentiment here that modding on top of mods on top of mods produces surprising and unexpected results.  This however, the more I look at it, the more I can't pin it on the Raider Children or Killable Children mods.  I've tested from a new start without those mods installed, and the behavior still occurs immediately after leaving vault 111.  As I have no other mods that edit the HumanChildRace, I cannot rule out that it may in fact be an issue witht how one of the Four Play addons is using Four Play framework, or possibly Four Play itself.

At any rate, the post was a cautionary one to the authors, more like "hey, this is an issue I found whilst QA testing your mods - we might want to plug this hole at the root level to resolve it once and for all."

I think your suggestions about skeleton use, voice, height etc., could all work.  In an effort to make the child actor check more fool proof, a combination of factors could be used if the blanket IsChild() evaluates to false.

As it happens the Power Armor check from Four Play is working just fine with Violate - it happened a few times to me yesterday, after posting this - that whilst wearing PA, the PC cannot engage or be engaged in a Four Play scene.

Found the problem with the IsChild check in my set up.  The Mod Four_Lei_05c_MoreConsensual and .._MoreAggressive include an older loose version of main.pex - which does not include the IsChild check.  Uninstalled this mod, tested and the child check is now working as intended.

Killable Children still removes the child flag however, which results in the same behavior, even with your check.  Child actors do not evaluate to 1 when Killable Children is running.  

OK, I have more information.

First of all the Fallout 4 engine is buggy (I'm sure everyone is surprised). Turns out that human child actors return false from IsChild().

So I set up a new test room and had it run some tests on various actors and report results. I tested IsChild(), HasKeyword(ActorTypeChild) and I tested for HumanChildRace. I also cloned Billy The Fridge (the ghoul kid) and added him to the test population. Results follow:

• Human adults report as adults in all cases.
  • Human child actors have the HumanChildRace, but don't have the ActorTypeChild keyword and IsChild() reports their status incorrectly.
  • Ghoul kids have the ActorTypeChild keyword and IsChild() gives the correct results in this case.

I've not tested with Killable/Raider Children installed yet. I suppose that's next.

@Vinfamy: do you want to double check your race tests? They're the only thing that ought to be working here. (Unless KC/RC changes the child race, of course...)

From my tests the only thing that changes a HumanRace actor to a ChildActor is that keyword, granted im using your old Four-Play framework and for me I created a new adult character, added the keyword IsChild and could not get them to animate. However the Child race use all the same assets as Adult human race, even the same behavior and skeleton. So what if there was a way to force a script to check for actor height (Not race since this is flimsy) and dynamically add the IsChild keyword based on return function of height? (Im no good at scripting so I cannot test this myself) That way any actor under say.. 9 scale? Would default to the papyrus as a child.