3 hours ago, coralys said:

Hello,

I installed Four play and I try to use it on my actual save. But the animations don't work, even in the test room.

What's odd is that when i start a new game everything work.

Or must is it an obligation to start a new game to make it work ?

Or maybe I miss something or made a mistake ?

I join the log, maybe there is something in ?

Thank you

https://pastebin.com/A8sd2FYi

Did you install LLFP file?

?

• 2 weeks later...

i've never gotten the popup asking me to load animations. so the popups for mods like, say, prostitution and autonomy work, i can use the hotkeys and see the dialogues for sex em' up, but no animations play. the characters end the conversation and immediately wander off. but there's no popup telling me four-play was installed incorrectly, either.

ive installed four-play, f4se, community patches, and the recommended animation packs, arranged the load order with four-play.esp at the top (as best i can, it doesnt seem to want to go over four-play.esm), i've installed f4se using both the installer and manually, ive made sure four-play was in the correct order, and nothing's worked so far.

there's just no popup to load animations. so no animations play.

because im using vortex for the first time, the plugin list puts fourplay.esp near the bottom, but ive sorted it to load directly after the dlc plugins and in the in-game menu ive rearranged it as well. any help?

11 minutes ago, millenniumfae said:

i've never gotten the popup asking me to load animations. so the popups for mods like, say, prostitution and autonomy work, i can use the hotkeys and see the dialogues for sex em' up, but no animations play. the characters end the conversation and immediately wander off. but there's no popup telling me four-play was installed incorrectly, either.

ive installed four-play, f4se, community patches, and the recommended animation packs, arranged the load order with four-play.esp at the top (as best i can, it doesnt seem to want to go over four-play.esm), i've installed f4se using both the installer and manually, ive made sure four-play was in the correct order, and nothing's worked so far.

there's just no popup to load animations. so no animations play.

because im using vortex for the first time, the plugin list puts fourplay.esp near the bottom, but ive sorted it to load directly after the dlc plugins and in the in-game menu ive rearranged it as well. any help?

Try this.......Don't install any AAF.......

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Try this.......Don't install any AAF.......

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kGSWHfxY2hgn/

?

i've watched the video. i followed it to the letter, believe me. im currently disabling all mods except the basics needed to make sex animations work.

EDIT: I've uninstalled all my mods EXCEPT FOR: 

four_play 0_0_8_2

FP Patch 2_61

MCM 1.34

leito's animations 1.4c

crazy's animations 1.3.7z

4pSEU 2.51

and i installed f4se 0_06_15 by extracting it with winRAR, dragging all the files except the 2 folders. extracted the 'data' folder using winRAR's 'add to' function, dragged that into my vortex mod manager and enabled it, and also manually added the data folder to fallout 4/data/scripts to be sure.

all plugins are enabled, im testing using both a completely clean save and a save that had the earlier mods removed. but now, i get the dreaded 'f4se has not been installed correctly (its scripts folder is missing most probably)' error popup, and no animations play (although the characters are now stuck in place for a few seconds.) it seems like if you even breathe on f4se, it breaks. 

EDIT 2: just now, i tried uninstalling the fp community patch, because of a convo in another thread saying that it conflicts. and i no longer get the f4se script error popup, but animations dont play even though characters strip and stand perpendicular to each other.

vortex does detect that the fp patch conflicts with the fourplay mod, and ive no idea how to address it. ive tried adjusting it through vortex so that the patch loads before the fourplay mod does, but it doesnt seem to make a difference.

6 hours ago, millenniumfae said:

i've watched the video. i followed it to the letter, believe me. im currently disabling all mods except the basics needed to make sex animations work.

EDIT: I've uninstalled all my mods EXCEPT FOR: 

four_play 0_0_8_2

FP Patch 2_61

MCM 1.34

leito's animations 1.4c

crazy's animations 1.3.7z

4pSEU 2.51

and i installed f4se 0_06_15 by extracting it with winRAR, dragging all the files except the 2 folders. extracted the 'data' folder using winRAR's 'add to' function, dragged that into my vortex mod manager and enabled it, and also manually added the data folder to fallout 4/data/scripts to be sure.

all plugins are enabled, im testing using both a completely clean save and a save that had the earlier mods removed. but now, i get the dreaded 'f4se has not been installed correctly (its scripts folder is missing most probably)' error popup, and no animations play (although the characters are now stuck in place for a few seconds.) it seems like if you even breathe on f4se, it breaks. 

EDIT 2: just now, i tried uninstalling the fp community patch, because of a convo in another thread saying that it conflicts. and i no longer get the f4se script error popup, but animations dont play even though characters strip and stand perpendicular to each other.

vortex does detect that the fp patch conflicts with the fourplay mod, and ive no idea how to address it. ive tried adjusting it through vortex so that the patch loads before the fourplay mod does, but it doesnt seem to make a difference.

User Name/AppData/Local/Fallout4 (Win10)

(You'll need to unhide this set of folders)

Delete everything in there.

Then uninstall Fallout 4.

Then follow my video to the letter.

No errors. I guarantee it.

?

On 12/9/2018 at 3:58 PM, VonHelton said:

?

Total computer game newbie here...What is a LLFP file? Is there a link to a proper one? Is this a file associated with Four Play or FO4? Thanks..So far, I have downloaded some 5 4P linked files as well as Crazy's and Leito's animations. Vortex auto placed them wherever. In game, hot keys work, comments pop up, characters face each other, strip, then stand and look at each other with the sound effects in the background.. So, yes, I need help...
On 12/19/2018 at 11:14 PM, maddadicusrex said:
On 12/9/2018 at 4:58 PM, VonHelton said:

?

Total computer game newbie here...What is a LLFP file? Is there a link to a proper one? Is this a file associated with Four Play or FO4? Thanks..So far, I have downloaded some 5 4P linked files as well as Crazy's and Leito's animations. Vortex auto placed them wherever. In game, hot keys work, comments pop up, characters face each other, strip, then stand and look at each other with the sound effects in the background.. So, yes, I need help...

The LLFP file is REQUIRED for 4Play, AAF usually contains the latest one already.

?

On 12/18/2018 at 1:38 AM, VonHelton said:

User Name/AppData/Local/Fallout4 (Win10)

(You'll need to unhide this set of folders)

Delete everything in there.

Then uninstall Fallout 4.

Then follow my video to the letter.

No errors. I guarantee it.

?

Ok, same Issue, but now I'm confused.  You say follow the video exactly, which says to install AAF and no patches for AAF (this won't work, causes a multitude of AAF Error [049] errors.  Tried it with the patch for Leito and Crazy and no errors, but bamm no animations working. But now you're saying don't install AAF.  And now we're back to the uninstall everything, reinstall, and follow the video to the letter.

I wrote down every mod that the video tells you to install, optional, and do not install in order, because he's constantly leaneing forward away from the mic so you can't hear anything he's saying unless you constantly max out the volume and even then barely.

So follow the video exactly, or follow it with the exception of AAF and all the files he's listing that require AAF?

And as a side note, you say LLFP is required by Fore-Play, yet I never had it until today and had everything working flawlessly with FP, FP Violate, Devious Devices, Devious Cursed Wasteland, and Dongs of Fallout until last night when I messed up my game and reinstalled.

Edit:

Although I never got the popup either, I decided 1 last ditch effort and went into the Four-Play control panel to the debug section and selected reload animations.  There's the pop up that asks which animations to use.  Everything is working.  Although I still have the alignment issue of the male about 10 feet away dry humping air and me moving back and forth on my knees, but they are working again.

11 hours ago, Raistln1971 said:

Ok, same Issue, but now I'm confused.  You say follow the video exactly, which says to install AAF and no patches for AAF (this won't work, causes a multitude of AAF Error [049] errors.  Tried it with the patch for Leito and Crazy and no errors, but bamm no animations working. But now you're saying don't install AAF.  And now we're back to the uninstall everything, reinstall, and follow the video to the letter.

I wrote down every mod that the video tells you to install, optional, and do not install in order, because he's constantly leaneing forward away from the mic so you can't hear anything he's saying unless you constantly max out the volume and even then barely.

So follow the video exactly, or follow it with the exception of AAF and all the files he's listing that require AAF?

And as a side note, you say LLFP is required by Fore-Play, yet I never had it until today and had everything working flawlessly with FP, FP Violate, Devious Devices, Devious Cursed Wasteland, and Dongs of Fallout until last night when I messed up my game and reinstalled.

Edit:

Although I never got the popup either, I decided 1 last ditch effort and went into the Four-Play control panel to the debug section and selected reload animations.  There's the pop up that asks which animations to use.  Everything is working.  Although I still have the alignment issue of the male about 10 feet away dry humping air and me moving back and forth on my knees, but they are working again.

Ok, now I'm the one that's confused........Do you want an AAF build or a 4Play build?

?

Could someone with Leito's animations 1.4 paste it in here?  I just reinstalled my game, and had everything working perfectly with 4play, only to find out that Leito decided not to support 4play anyone and go with buggy, garbage AAF instead. On top of that, he made sure the older file is not available as to download as an extra f-u to all of us who use 4play and like it just fine. :( I'd like to just use my WORKING 4play setup instead of being forced to upgrade to something "fancy", broken, and new - I also have a character that is pregnant already and I want it to finish. 

FOURPLAY v1.0 (aka FlashyPlay) NEWS!

For anyone using FourPlay, it has been updated / rebranded. It now includes ALL the animation packs and their supporting files AND includes support for Leito's staged animations! It also allows you to place a sleeping bag on the ground as a means to resolve alignment issues. The main download page also features a host of mods converted to use the new framework.

On 12/27/2018 at 6:30 AM, fmilluminatus said:

Could someone with Leito's animations 1.4 paste it in here?  I just reinstalled my game, and had everything working perfectly with 4play, only to find out that Leito decided not to support 4play anyone and go with buggy, garbage AAF instead. On top of that, he made sure the older file is not available as to download as an extra f-u to all of us who use 4play and like it just fine. :( I'd like to just use my WORKING 4play setup instead of being forced to upgrade to something "fancy", broken, and new - I also have a character that is pregnant already and I want it to finish. 

I can't do that without Lieto's permission, sorry.

?

On 12/25/2018 at 1:11 AM, VonHelton said:

Ok, now I'm the one that's confused........Do you want an AAF build or a 4Play build?

?

Well during my initial install, I had AAF first due to a mod that required AAF.  Then I installed 4Play and everything worked perfectly.  I had to reinstall my entire game to do a clean save with no mods except Spring Cleaning and Scrap Everything (made to sanctuary and scrapped everything, killed everything and rebuilt all the roofs).  Reinstalled everything then 4 Play went bug nuts.  Tried so many things before seeing your post and decided hey I'll follow that video since it claims to make AAF and 4Play play nice together and you said to follow the video exactly and it would work.  Video says to install both AAF and 4Play systems so I did.  

Now that another user has posted about Leito's animations, makes me think my only problem both then and now is the same problem that he updated to work only with AAF so 4Play isn't triggering them properly and god I hope I kept the original animations pack.

10 minutes ago, Raistln1971 said:

Well during my initial install, I had AAF first due to a mod that required AAF.  Then I installed 4Play and everything worked perfectly.  I had to reinstall my entire game to do a clean save with no mods except Spring Cleaning and Scrap Everything (made to sanctuary and scrapped everything, killed everything and rebuilt all the roofs).  Reinstalled everything then 4 Play went bug nuts.  Tried so many things before seeing your post and decided hey I'll follow that video since it claims to make AAF and 4Play play nice together and you said to follow the video exactly and it would work.  Video says to install both AAF and 4Play systems so I did.  

Now that another user has posted about Leito's animations, makes me think my only problem both then and now is the same problem that he updated to work only with AAF so 4Play isn't triggering them properly and god I hope I kept the original animations pack.

Correct. Unbeknownst to me, AAF required EXCLUSIVE use of the animations. This is something I didn't find out until AFTER I made my video. Of course by then, the video was already out & had been seen by hundreds of people. Still, the video will give you an error free install of 4Play every time, just make sure you always have the latest LLFP file.

?

On 1/7/2019 at 3:08 PM, mmchaos9898 said:

Pls beter instalion guid need. Need list all mod which requment and all +18 modcompatibility. And need list deletedmod list. And need this fix 00a8 morpseth erected fix guide.

Lot hour waste when itry fix pls beter fixer guide need.

Right........Well, that would end up being a 10 hr video & no one would watch it, I suspect......

?

1 hour ago, panaku said:

i can't access to your video.. but if i take off  all aaf mod.. four-play should work ?

I just now checked......My video is working. Try refreshing the page or something.

And no, just removing AAF will not work. AAF requires full access to everything in the game. You'll need to do a fresh install.

?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I'm new to this mod and I'm trying to use it with Family Planning Enhanced and I'm just curious as to how to have sex outside of the test room. Do I strictly have to use Crazy's Animation Gun or is there something obvious I'm missing like dialogue options or something? Thank you

2 hours ago, gr128 said:

Hey I'm new to this mod and I'm trying to use it with Family Planning Enhanced and I'm just curious as to how to have sex outside of the test room. Do I strictly have to use Crazy's Animation Gun or is there something obvious I'm missing like dialogue options or something? Thank you

Download Vinfamy Control Panel mod. If loaded correctly, it will be in your weapon? or apparel selection? Cannot remember at moment. It will allow you to set up the means to access this and his other files (autonomy,violate,mindless sex, vanilla fudge,etc.) Check out Sex Em Up file also..

Install 4Play 0082

Install Viox Strap-On

Install latest LLFP File

Install Vinfamy mods of your choice. (You MUST install Control Panel. It's required to run everything!)

Install Family Planning Enhanced v1.6

Install SEU v251 & v252 Cold Fix

There are 3 Crazy files you need to install......Rug v2.7, Gun 3-11-17 & Animation v1.3. (In that order!) Then install Lieto's stuff, 1.4b & 1.4b Fix.

Install NudeSuits v1.7 Fixed

Install FP Patch 261 Runtime Neutral LAST!

At this point, if you want to try Four Lei to try & fix Leito's alignment issues, install Four Lei 082 Plus.