Is there anything I should do to make strap-ons autoequip? It worked last playthrough, but this time they are not shown. Any Loadorder rules or whatever? Clueless what happened, since it worked fine last time.

Edit: I happened to get the autoequip back to working by reinstalling FourPlay and the patches. But, sigh, no the FP MCM isn't working nor does the NumPad Hotkeys. Is there anything special I should be aware of when uninstalling? Any chem to create or the like?

2 hours ago, Krisoraptor said:

Is F4SE not up to date or something? Everytime I try to play it says that its not installed correctly or could be missing its script folder or something...I installed it using the regular installer

Never use an installer for anything.

Download the zip version.

Open the zip file.

Highlight everything.

Drag to your Fallout 4 folder. (NOT DATA FOLDER!!)

Done.

:thumbsup:

11 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Never use an installer for anything.

Download the zip version.

Open the zip file.

Highlight everything.

Drag to your Fallout 4 folder. (NOT DATA FOLDER!!)

Done.

Appreciated you trying to help bro. After a clean reinstall of the game and using F4SE installer its working now 

I am getting the same error not installed correctly or could be missing its script folder or something, my F4SE works now and tried this with a fresh install. I manually installed F4SE and tried the installer then manually again and no luck, also when i enter the coc 4test area none of the animations works, when i go into the console and choose and animation nothing happens, i can still talk to them and choose an animation like 10 times(before i fixed F4SE when i chose an animation while another one was going on it would tell me ti wait). In AAF i cannot find any four play animations. Leito mod works tho. VonHelton thanks for helping, i see you always helping people here.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

I haven't been able to play my game in a while because a exit save got corrupted. I recently opened an older save and everything is working but 4play and it's extensions that require it. (Note that most of my interactions with 4play are with SEU, though I also see the problem in Autonomy enhanced) So when Four Play is at work, the characters will align themselves for the animations to start, but neither actor strips, and the animation doesn't play, so the actor is stuck there.  F4SE and my other mods are up to date, and the animations by leito are working when I use the gun, So what might be wrong?

****Edit

So going into the cell, none of the animations work. So I guess it needs to be looked at?

Fallout4.ini

Fallout4Custom.ini

Fallout4Prefs.ini

f4ee.log

f4se.log

f4se_loader.log

f4se_steam_loader.log

LL_fourPlay.log

So I have noticed that during any sort of sex, each actor's body gets the default female body. I have various npcs with different body shapes. Is there any way to turn off this 'body swap' effect so that my npcs keep their custom bodies during sex?

3 hours ago, rex3446 said:

hi, i have a really annoying problem, after sexing piper, i now cant dismiss her, and if i try to pick up another companion, they just stair at me. anyone know of this? (i used sex em up to start)

thanks!

Yea, Beth threw a monkey wrench at those of us who run with multiple followers......Here's how to do it:

Type:
cf "actor.setcompanion" false false
          -To pop-up the prompt to set what settlement the npc should go (i.e. when you can't dismiss your companion)
cf "actor.setcompanion" true true
          -To add the glitched npc to be your companion again (i.e when you can't recruit your companion)

Works 100%

?

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Yea, Beth threw a monkey wrench at those of us who run with multiple followers......Here's how to do it:

Type:
cf "actor.setcompanion" false false
          -To pop-up the prompt to set what settlement the npc should go (i.e. when you can't dismiss your companion)
cf "actor.setcompanion" true true
          -To add the glitched npc to be your companion again (i.e when you can't recruit your companion)

Works 100%

?

I tried the code I exactly typed cf “actor.setcompanion” false false 

but nothing happend, I had piper selected as well. I do have a mod gorgeous piper that changes her face... might be affecting. Also I have companion infinite ammo mod. 

Ok a I tried everything, uninstalling most mods as well, I’ve got piper and doggo with me, but I cant dismiss ether of them. Ffs this is a pain.

5 hours ago, rex3446 said:

I tried the code I exactly typed cf “actor.setcompanion” false false 

but nothing happend, I had piper selected as well. I do have a mod gorgeous piper that changes her face... might be affecting. Also I have companion infinite ammo mod. 

Ok a I tried everything, uninstalling most mods as well, I’ve got piper and doggo with me, but I cant dismiss ether of them. Ffs this is a pain.

Those commands are PRIMARY commands. They should work no matter what. Dogmeat is easy to get rid of, just talk to him. Piper is such that you don't talk to her at all, just use the commands.

Use my mod to reset Piper to default, then try the console command again.....

VHPiperFix.esp

Put that at the VERY BOTTOM of your load order.

?

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Those commands are PRIMARY commands. They should work no matter what. Dogmeat is easy to get rid of, just talk to him. Piper is such that you don't talk to her at all, just use the commands.

Use my mod to reset Piper to default, then try the console command again.....

VHPiperFix.esp

Put that at the VERY BOTTOM of your load order.

?

thanks for the effort, but it still didnt work, it reset her (she has normal face, not the modded on i put on her) but the console command still didnt do anything. i think its just my hole game, coz when i do recrute followers, i cant dismiss any of them. oh well, not too long untill 76 comes out...

8 hours ago, rex3446 said:

thanks for the effort, but it still didnt work, it reset her (she has normal face, not the modded on i put on her) but the console command still didnt do anything. i think its just my hole game, coz when i do recrute followers, i cant dismiss any of them. oh well, not too long untill 76 comes out...

76 will end in disaster if it's PvP........It will be a HUGE success if it's Co-Op. Mark it on your calendar.

?

14 hours ago, VonHelton said:

76 will end in disaster if it's PvP........It will be a HUGE success if it's Co-Op. Mark it on your calendar.

?

its PvP. That much has already been disclosed. Honestly it's likely to be a huge flop and generally garbage especially if they STILL haven't gotten a new engine.

4 hours ago, Demonwise said:

its PvP. That much has already been disclosed. Honestly it's likely to be a huge flop and generally garbage especially if they STILL haven't gotten a new engine.

The griefers & PK'ers are gonna have a field day. All they gotta do is wait by the exit to the Vault, and as you rise up, kill your character over & over indefinitely.

-Or-

Hit the button on the terminal in that little building next to the vault, sending you back DOWN the vault instead of up.

Nobody thought of that, I guess.......

? ?

52 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

The griefers & PK'ers are gonna have a field day. All they gotta do is wait by the exit to the Vault, and as you rise up, kill your character over & over indefinitely.

-Or-

Hit the button on the terminal in that little building next to the vault, sending you back DOWN the vault instead of up.

Nobody thought of that, I guess.......

? ?

Here is the kicker, there are nukes that the players can launch at enemy settlements. Bethesda says, "no no no! we made it in such a way that players won't grief each other. Any settlement or city destroyed by a nuke eventually respawns." Not only is the game basically asking players to grief each other but they are encouraging it. Apparently there are going to be rare crafting materials and ingredients that you can't get outside of remains of a nuclear detonation. It's like they are saying, "hey we put in nukes for you to use but don't grief each other with them but, oh and this is important, there are things that you won't be able to craft unless you go and nuke a city. It doesn't have to be an enemy settlement but..."

10 hours ago, Demonwise said:

Here is the kicker, there are nukes that the players can launch at enemy settlements. Bethesda says, "no no no! we made it in such a way that players won't grief each other. Any settlement or city destroyed by a nuke eventually respawns." Not only is the game basically asking players to grief each other but they are encouraging it. Apparently there are going to be rare crafting materials and ingredients that you can't get outside of remains of a nuclear detonation. It's like they are saying, "hey we put in nukes for you to use but don't grief each other with them but, oh and this is important, there are things that you won't be able to craft unless you go and nuke a city. It doesn't have to be an enemy settlement but..."

Oh ffs........

?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2018 at 2:01 PM, VonHelton said:

Oh ffs........

?

I wouldn't worry too much about other people's antics.

I've played the BETA twice now and in those 6 hours i wasn't bothered by other people at all because they're too busy trying to survive.  Appalachia is a dangerous place to wander around in and it's kinda hard to grief other folks when a pack of feral ghouls tries to munch your face off.

• 5 weeks later...