3 minutes ago, Dark Ti said:

I literally just uninstalled VF was couldn't get it to turn of it became so annoying.. I'm not sure either but seems like there are no more support for FP mods any how getting them Installed properly with all the CC updates can prove to be tedious to say the least basically screwed I'm just usingCrazy6987 for now....

Aw. I mean, in all honesty the only FP mods I actually use anymore are SexEmUp (always active) and Autonomy/Prostitution (ONLY when I'm going to be in a settlement for a little while though). Vanilla Fudge is annoying, I agree. Violate is just too random and the "rounds" take so long (even if you set to one round with a 30 second violation) that it isn't worth it in its current state.

I use Leito's animation gun for anything else.

It seems like there is no more support, yes. But I'm being patient and hoping that some day Vinfamy or one of the other creators return with updates. That's all we can do, really.

Great mod.

But I can only get it to work sometimes. Using the mindless mod to trigger the animations only works with certain pairs of NPCs. For player-NPC interactions, the animations do not play (the characters stand there until scene ends).

I've attached the logs and load order. Any ideas why this is happening? It works some of the time so I think everything should have been installed correctly.

Papyrus.0.log

fo41.JPG

46 minutes ago, MidnightVT said:

Is anyone else concerned that this mod is basically the framework for fallout 4 and yet its not supported? no update in like 8 months and the author hasnt been around in 4. This is troubling to me

Seems he posts here still, https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84118-creatorslab-loverslab-community-project-announcement/?do=findComment&comment=2079232

5 hours ago, MidnightVT said:

yeah thats not Docclox the author of the mod lol.. If hes gone someone else shoudl take over. This is the framework of fallout 4 basically and its barebones. Its great its a good start but we have much more work to do

We shall miss 4 play perhaps one day Vinfamy will finish FP 1.0 can only imagine all the hard work he has on so many mods on this site can't thank him enough.......until then or someone makes new frame work. I'll be playing Skyrim....

i think jaam is currently keeping the mod in a playable state and working on finishing 4play 1.0

Can't quote this closed thread but here's what vinfamy answered when someone asked him with a pm.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87176-4play-v10where-is-it/?do=findComment&comment=2045922

seems like docclox has stopped working on this completely for now and vinfamy is focused on the loverslab game. 4play 1.0 is coming, just give it time.

edit: the mod wasn't dead a month ago and judging from jaam's activity it's not dead yet either. the threads just haven't been updated with newest info which has been buried under "is this dead?" and "where's 1.0?" posts

4 minutes ago, Dark Ti said:

@Ikwydls

Thanks for the info, Patience is a virtue...

At least we have hope....:smiley:

The reason there's no new info is because the police on this site threatened to ban anyone that asked for an update......2 threads were shut down because of it.

You'll notice I haven't been around......Neither has alot of other people. Now you know why.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

The reason there's no new info is because the police on this site threatened to ban anyone that asked for an update......2 threads were shut down because of it.

You'll notice I haven't been around......Neither has alot of other people. Now you know why.

@VonHelton

Yeah I noticed was wondering why ya stopped posting. the only reason i posted was It's almost impossible o get Fp mods working the only good tutorial was Vinfamy's beginners post. Good luck with that now... Anyways good to see ya also want to say Modders are very much appreciated they need more praise I know the work they put into these mods definitely not childs play...

On 12/5/2017 at 9:10 AM, nightsyde said:

Update:

Digging in and trying to interpret the messaging, it seems that there is some sort of pissing match going on between FP, F4SE, and the FO Runtime. F4SE is spitting out messages about invalid FP revs, FP is complaining about the runtime version, and the Papyrus log is just not happy about anything. 

DO NOT.......

.....install mods until you are OUT of the vault!

:confounded::confounded:

10 hours ago, Dark Ti said:

@VonHelton

Yeah I noticed was wondering why ya stopped posting. the only reason i posted was It's almost impossible o get Fp mods working the only good tutorial was Vinfamy's beginners post. Good luck with that now... Anyways good to see ya also want to say Modders are very much appreciated they need more praise I know the work they put into these mods definitely not childs play...

If I hadn't come to check for Skyrim updates, I wouldn't be here at all. You can PM me if you wish, but I doubt I'll be posting very much anymore.

:burger:

Guest O.Cobblepot
4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

If I hadn't come to check for Skyrim updates, I wouldn't be here at all. You can PM me if you wish, but I doubt I'll be posting very much anymore.

:burger:

I am missing you here man,also wondered where have gone you,i am so happy that even people with respectful age play games,my 30age wife still things games is just for stupid kids,god she is a game-hater!!

i lost all hopes to make her change her mind,i am doomed..:DD

59 minutes ago, burbis said:

I am missing you here man,also wondered where have gone you,i am so happy that even people with respectful age play games,my 30age wife still things games is just for stupid kids,god she is a game-hater!!

i lost all hopes to make her change her mind,i am doomed..:DD

LOL.......I can fix alot of stuff, but yer wife is something only YOU can fix! 

:tongue:

Guest O.Cobblepot

Well i hope that won't ever happen,but if it will...oh well,more fallout for me :smiley:

never was addicted to any game to this degree before,damn you fallout,i hate you,but i love you.. :smiley:

Guest O.Cobblepot
1 hour ago, Shenshi said:

why cops stop a update on a game?

Nothing is stoped,Four-Play 1.0 is in development,but if you actively insist/rush for updates/faster development,there's a chance you get a warning/ban or whatever.