Hey, @VonHelton. Why is everyone so anti-NMM? I've downloaded every single mod I use with the exception of F4SE through NMM and everything works perfectly fine. I really can't remember a single time where I downloaded a mod through NMM and had an issue. Even mods on the Nexus that say to manually install, I just throw the whole 7z into NMM and it sorts out everything itself.

@Arcfoxx, I attached the file for the esp. I didn't know I could do that. Try throwing that in your data folder and see if it makes a difference. Let me know!

four_play_pony.esp

2 hours ago, CFU said:

Good to see there's some people trying to get the CAN ponies working with Four Play. 

I've only got Prostitution and Violate to work fiddling around in the CK, nothing for the other mods like Vanilla Fudge though. 

I don't suppose you guys have any idea how to do that?

Ponies4Play.esp

Hmmm...I don't know. Like I said, everything works fine for me just by using the four_play_pony.esp file I shared.

Vanilla Fudge works as intended. I can request sex at the end of a quest which is pretty nice.

You do realize this esp uses an older version of CaN right.  Im using 1.1 which replaces its esp with an esm.  But ill make it work...like i always do.  Im a heck of alot better in fo4edit that i will ever be in the Ck lol.  I just cant toss this esp into my data folder and it works.

CaN.png

18 minutes ago, Arcfoxx said:

And im not anti NMM....i use it for everything modding, though i do miss mod organizer.......but MO isnt doin so great atm for 64 bit games

I was asking VonHelton about NMM, not you. But I see a lot of people who are anti-NMM.

Which esp is for an older version of CaN? The one I shared or the one CFU shared? Because I use the newest version of CaN as well and the esp I found still works for me.

2 hours ago, Goenitz91 said:

is any patch or something for sex em up or to make it works?
Pressing h does nothing and can only use leito gun

did you setup your hotkey up in MCM?  if you have the latest FSE there seems to be an issue with hotkeys but i think fse 1.10.26 is your best bet untill it's patched. well it's working fine in my game and i have FSE 1.10.26

Edited by mashup47

still couldnt get it to work.....not sure what the issue is but im gona it a rest for bit....im focusing to much time an effort on sex in f04 instead the game itself lol.  Might be racemenu but idk.  But im happy just watching settlers and raiders spontaneously having sex sp whatev.  Thanks for the help anyway <3

note

might be something in my load order come to think...but im not so worried bout it im risk breaking my game again

Edited by Arcfoxx
12 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Hey, @VonHelton. Why is everyone so anti-NMM? I've downloaded every single mod I use with the exception of F4SE through NMM and everything works perfectly fine.

With the advent of Fallout 4 CC, NMM & MO either create new folders, or mess up existing ones, also, alot of people are reporting that mods are failing to work properly.

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

did you setup your hotkey up in MCM?  if you have the latest FSE there seems to be an issue with hotkeys but i think fse 1.10.26 is your best bet untill it's patched. well it's working fine in my game and i have FSE 1.10.26

mcm says there arent any hotkey registered
edit:nevermind figured it out but now i have another problem,with some npc animations doesnt start and threesome too

Edited by Goenitz91
9 hours ago, Goenitz91 said:

mcm says there arent any hotkey registered
edit:nevermind figured it out but now i have another problem,with some npc animations doesnt start and threesome too

I think your missing  AnimationsByLeito ?

This is my loadorder if that helps:

*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*four_play.esp
*Mindless_Sex.esp
*4PlaySEU.esp
*FP_Autonomy.esp
*FP_VanillaFudge.esp
*FP_Prostitution.esp
*FP_Violate.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*Vinfamy_CP.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp

Been trying to get the CaN ponies working with FP addons, but no luck. 
Whenever I make an edit to the appropriate forms, it looks good and I save the plugin. 

But when I check again, the changes I make get saved as a _____DUPLICATE0000 copy instead. So none of my changes did anything. 

Anyone know how I can get around this? 

11 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I think your missing  AnimationsByLeito ?

This is my loadorder if that helps:

*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*four_play.esp
*Mindless_Sex.esp
*4PlaySEU.esp
*FP_Autonomy.esp
*FP_VanillaFudge.esp
*FP_Prostitution.esp
*FP_Violate.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*Vinfamy_CP.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp

i have it,dont know if it doesnt work with the new phase animation...the only thing that i notice is that it work only with stationary npc , like merchant or companion and not on guards

Edited by Goenitz91

I am lazy to read entire topic... please can anybody clarify few points?

1. Does four-play require dropping some object on ground and such... things? Or it works like Sexlab, for example? As far as I remember first mods required dropping some objects , positioning and so on.

2. Are there enough animations in four-play to make it worth? Like Sexlab, again.

3. Creatures animations?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Makumba666
3 hours ago, Makumba666 said:

I am lazy to read entire topic... please can anybody clarify few points?

1. Does four-play require dropping some object on ground and such... things? Or it works like Sexlab, for example? As far as I remember first mods required dropping some objects , positioning and so on.

2. Are there enough animations in four-play to make it worth? Like Sexlab, again.

3. Creatures animations?

Thanks in advance.

Four-Play is dead. The whole modding community is waiting for one guy who hasn't updated since April. No one knows if he is still alive and it's kinda forbidden to ask what his progress is, so don't even try if you don't want to get shouted down.