So I installed this mod and all requirements, created a new save, teleport to 4test, use the terminal in the left room, exit the terminal = nothing. 

OK, any chance you can get me the relevant section of the log file?

I didn't find a single log file in my install so... No sorry.

You need to enable logging specifically. Instructions on the creationkit web page:

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

If you get that going, the best bet is to load a game where your character is outside the test cell, coc in, try one of the animations, and the quit. Fo4 logfiles get rather big rather quickly, so this keeps things to a manageable size.

After that, the best thing is to edit the file, copy the text and paste it into pastebin.com. Then submit the paste and post the url of the resulting page here.

(I know it sounds complicated, but it gets to be second nature pretty quickly).

Holy shit the file size difference :)

Ps: Works great. No more need to extract the BA2 files and no more DLC and AWKC requirements. This was the bottleneck for a lot of people in the first version. 

The best thing is you manage to achieve the above without changing  any FormID so it's automatically compatible with mindless, violate and prostitution. Not that it would be a big deal changing one line of code in each. 

Thank you.

Ps2: You might want to change the file's information:

it stills says

• Requires: Crazy6987 - Sex Animation - Gun Version, Armor Keywords, All DLC (for now!)

and at the end 

Armor Keywords, All DLC: I loaded armorsmith extended to see how the nude ring worked and ended up using some AK keywords. Trouble is AK pulls in all the DLC as masters. It could be useful from a stripping POV to have those keywords ... but then is it worth the overhead of the DLC? Probably not.

Also, I can't see any reason to leave 0.1 up. Might confuse some people due to the huge size difference - they might think 0.2 is just a patch and not standalone. 

Vinfamy said you do most of the hard work, so I figured I'd swing by and give you some fan appreciation.

Thank you SO much for all your hard work, Doc. Real smut (not just nudity) has been SO long coming for Fallout 4, and I'm really happy to see it arrive. I want you to know I appreciate what you do for the lab as a modder.

<3

Yuni

An alternative to the strap-on for females in male position is the DickChick futanari mod available here at LL. You don't even need the main mod functionalities (futanari fev injection, perk, etc) which are player only.

The mod has 3 equipment pieces that use the beard slot (flaccid, middle and hard futanari), try "help futa 4" on the console, and there are different versions of the meshes (cut, uncut and oversized) each with different variations (no balls, small balls and large balls). You can just use the hard piece, equip on the player or a npc as you would with the strap-on. It's not bodyslide compatible but works well with every CBBE preset I tried and I even used on a JB body preset once and it looked okay (although a little short).

I guess it would be the closest thing we have to Skyrim's Schlong for Females.

Really strange, Using NMM loaded Four-Play and Mindless Sex up. In game got a message that Four-Play (.02) was checking Slots. OK, bodidies disappeared. couldn't use my Pip boy either. Exited and disabled (unchecked) the plugins and same thing. Uninstalled the mods and things went back to normal.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Could it be we DO need all those textures?

Really strange, Using NMM loaded Four-Play and Mindless Sex up. In game got a message that Four-Play (.02) was checking Slots. OK, bodidies disappeared. couldn't use my Pip boy either. Exited and disabled (unchecked) the plugins and same thing. Uninstalled the mods and things went back to normal.

Doc will be able to answer this better than me, as this is probably not a Mindless issue (Mindless doesn't even initialize yet on first load)  but I have had no problems so far with 0.2 - the textures previously in 0.1 shouldn't matter. 

Did you use a clean save for this?

None of my actors are lining up at all. With my female character, they are being aligned a few feet behind the male. Not sure if this is a known issue or something on my end. I'm going to try a male character and a clean save and report back.

Edit: Male Character does have minor aligning issues, actors completely unalign when entering pipboy or the like.

Edit 2: Fresh save still has female PC being aligned 1 foot or so behind male NPC.

Final Edit: I learned that it occurs whenever the NPC moves prior to the animation beginning. If they are on the move, it completely ruins the alignment.

Doc will be able to answer this better than me, as this is probably not a Mindless issue (Mindless doesn't even initialize yet on first load)  but I have had no problems so far with 0.2 - the textures previously in 0.1 shouldn't matter. 

This was the first time Four-Play had ever been installed.

None of my actors are lining up at all. With my female character, they are being aligned a few feet behind the male. Not sure if this is a known issue or something on my end. I'm going to try a male character and a clean save and report back.

Edit: Male Character does have minor aligning issues, actors completely unalign when entering pipboy or the like.

Edit 2: Fresh save still has female PC being aligned 1 foot or so behind male NPC.

Final Edit: I learned that it occurs whenever the NPC moves prior to the animation beginning. If they are on the move, it completely ruins the alignment.

@DocClox:

Take your time on this but after the DLC and BA2 problems, this seems to be the most common issue people are experiencing. If we can get this resolved, we actually will have a very solid framework already. Your test cell has all the actors standing still,  so it is very understandable why you might not have been able to notice this.

It's due to this part I think

if a1

a1.setrestrained()
a1.SetAnimationVariableBool("bHumanoidFootIKDisable", True)
endif

Possible causes in my opinion:
  • setrestrained() is immediately overwritten by the NPC's current AI package
  • It's simply not triggered soon enough - maybe move the entire part dealing with stopping people wandering off and turning off FootIK to the top of the function. Can't see any harm in doing so - it is probably more critical than stripping, disable player control or force third person

Ps: FOUND IT, it's the two // on either side of that part. Removing them and everything works perfectly. Did you leave the // in there on purpose?

Thank you. Keep up the awesome work. 

Ps: FOUND IT, it's the two // on either side of that part. Removing them and everything works perfectly. Did you leave the // in there on purpose?

Yeah - I commented out a block of stuff to try and find what was causing the camera lock problem I had, and then never got around to adding the bits back in. I just noticed that this morning. Easy enough to fix.

I'm also looking at a adding a test room for solo animations, and also to test F4SE stripping vs the sort we use at the moment. I figure we're going to need F4SE anyway if we want hotkey controls, and I figure any time penalties form iterating over the biped model will be more than offset by not having to wait for almost a whole second to be sure that all the unequip events have been processed.

I might add a power armor test as well, since that seems to be an issue.

Yeah - I commented out a block of stuff to try and find what was causing the camera lock problem I had, and then never got around to adding the bits back in. I just noticed that this morning. Easy enough to fix.

I'm also looking at a adding a test room for solo animations, and also to test F4SE stripping vs the sort we use at the moment. I figure we're going to need F4SE anyway if we want hotkey controls, and I figure any time penalties form iterating over the biped model will be more than offset by not having to wait for almost a whole second to be sure that all the unequip events have been processed.

I might add a power armor test as well, since that seems to be an issue.

Thank you. The issue with solo that I notice:

• If the player is a0 and a1 is none, the message box about no-one to strip show up twice, the player plays the solo animation for a few seconds, then switch to the female position in a random two-person idle
  • (not 100% sure if I remember this correctly) If an NPC is a0 and a1 is none, the message box shows up once and then the NPC masturbates as intended.

Hope that helps you with debugging the  solo scene.

Bit of a shameless plug here but to save yourself time building test rooms, use Mindless to test. It pretty much just allow you to pick actors and call the four_play() function from your Main script. That's all its functionality so there is really not much that can go wrong on Mindless's end.

Vinfamy said you do most of the hard work, so I figured I'd swing by and give you some fan appreciation.

Thank you SO much for all your hard work, Doc. Real smut (not just nudity) has been SO long coming for Fallout 4, and I'm really happy to see it arrive. I want you to know I appreciate what you do for the lab as a modder.

Thank you. Although if anyone did the hard work here it was Crazy. I just repackaged his gun scripts as an API :)

An alternative to the strap-on for females in male position is the DickChick futanari mod available here at LL. You don't even need the main mod functionalities (futanari fev injection, perk, etc) which are player only.

I can soft-load that too. Although I'm not convinved the strapon softloading is working at the moment. Oh well, when one does, they both will :) 

I think most of them were just face textures. Which is odd because I don't add any new faces. I did add some new NPCs though, in so far as I duplicated Deb, Preston and Kellogg, so maybe it's their textures that got picked up.

The problem here is probably a lack of setRestrained and/or AvoidPlayer(false) calls. That's on my list for tonight.  

Yep, missing setrestrained call. I commented out some stuff to see what was causing the camera to lock up in pre-release testing and ... never got around to putting this bit back. Easy fix :)

Bit of a shameless plug here but to save yourself time building test rooms, use Mindless to test. It pretty much just allow you to pick actors and call the four_play() function from your Main script. That's all its functionality so there is really not much that can go wrong on Mindless's end.

On the other hand, with a test room I don't need to go chasing all over the Commonwealth to find a female in Power Armor, for instance. And once a case is set up, it stays set up so I can use it again.

(Plus I like my test cells :))

Tried it again and it installed correctly.

So I installed this mod and all requirements, created a new save, teleport to 4test, use the terminal in the left room, exit the terminal = nothing.

OK, any chance you can get me the relevant section of the log file?

I didn't find a single log file in my install so... No sorry.

You need to enable logging specifically. Instructions on the creationkit web page:

http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

If you get that going, the best bet is to load a game where your character is outside the test cell, coc in, try one of the animations, and the quit. Fo4 logfiles get rather big rather quickly, so this keeps things to a manageable size.

After that, the best thing is to edit the file, copy the text and paste it into pastebin.com. Then submit the paste and post the url of the resulting page here.

(I know it sounds complicated, but it gets to be second nature pretty quickly).

Downloaded 0.2 and I fixed it, sorry to be a bother!

Thanks Doc, Crazy and Vinfamy of course.

Fallout 4 becomes finally interesting... ^^

I will be attentive to the progress of your work.

I'll stay a few more months on Skyrim then I'll do some stuff for FO4.

Your mods will surely be improved by then.  :)

We'll do our best to meet the required standard wink.png

Speaking of improving: I can confirm that calling setRestrained on the PC is what froze the camera. So I added a "not the player" condition and the problem went away. That's also allowed me disable FootIK as well which should also help for positioning.

Can also confirm all sorts of high weirdness if a female actor in position zero. Sent in a female PC to do Debs and Deb wound up wearing my gal's fedora. So then I sent her to get done by kellogg and she stripped to reveal a set of road leathers (I have no idea where those came from). Then she re-dressed - it Deb's Red Rocket jumpsuit! Meanwhile Kellogg was left naked apart from another copy of the fedora.

This lot sneaked past because I did most of the testing with a male PC, I think.

Edit - and now when I set up a NPC/NPC scene, the player can't move ... which is odd!

[edit]

Aaaannnd, released!

What's New in Version 0.0.3 (See full changelog)

* NPCs are properly restrained, FootIK disabled. Actor positioning should be much improved
    * Some clearing out of variables added between scenes. Redressing still buggy but hopefully less so.
    * Strapons now load correctly if the strapon mod is installed.

Awesome work on 0.3, Doc. Two-person animations work really really well now.

Still the same issues with solo, but not a big deal. I doubt many people install the mod just for the masturbation animations anyways. 

Awesome work on 0.3, Doc. Two-person animations work really really well now.

Still the same issues with solo, but not a big deal. I doubt many people install the mod just for the masturbation animations anyways. 

Havn't had a chance to look at solo tonight - I thought the positioning was probably more important. Might get back to it a little later on, if I can find the stripping/redressing issue

You should just be able to install over the top. The first release had some wrongly named BSA2 files, so it's worth deleting them if you have them. Otherwise it's just an esp and a bsa2 file and they'll just overwrite.

If you had to unpack the first one to get it to work, it's probably worth deleting the four_play folders from scripts and scripts\source\user