Four-Play WIP Discussion (was SexTec)

DocClox

All right, then, now! (hehehe)

iBqRjps.jpg

We have sex happening. We have Preston in the background so we can test NPC M/F animtions in the other room. We have Deacon in the foreground because the perv followed me from Sanctuary as soon as I navmeshed the test cell.

And we have camera control. I'm not sure what I commented out to fix that, but I'll find it tomorrow when I start uncommenting things.

We are close!

All right, then, now! (hehehe)

iBqRjps.jpg

We have sex happening. We have Preston in the background so we can test NPC M/F animtions in the other room. We have Deacon in the foreground because the perv followed me from Sanctuary as soon as I navmeshed the test cell.

And we have camera control. I'm not sure what I commented out to fix that, but I'll find it tomorrow when I start uncommenting things.

We are close!

Hooray! Congratulations! :D I can't speak for everyone else but I never doubted you for a second. Good luck with the rest of it! Hopefully no more problems occur >_>

Do the actors sync their animations or is it like Crazy's mod where one actor animates while the other is static?

Well, it's using Crazy's animations so ... quickly goes and checks ... um, yeah. Only the guy seems to be moving. I hadn't noticed that.

I don't think syncing will be a problem - there's a method in this version of Papyrus for just that.

[edit]

Hmmp. Looks like you can only register for unequip events from one actor at a time with remote events. I can see that being a pain, going forward. Does explain why Crazy stripped them separately rather than in parallel though.

That's a pain as well. I need to wait to be sure all the unequip events have been processed - otherwise stuff won't get re-equipped afterward. But that delays the start of the action. That was one benefit of querying the inventory - at least you knew when you had everything.

[edit]

I guess it's going to be glitch prone for a while biggrin.pnglaugh.pngcool.gifrolleyes.gif

1YCLVDo.jpg

"Another settlement needs our help, General! You go deal with it while I stay here and, uh, monitor the situation..."

yMwIuUC.jpg

So, that's NPC/NPC sex working as well. Doesn't help that the terminal property is pointing at the wrong deb - that's what I get for reusing the same model, but it's working.

Deb still isn't getting dressed afterwards. But other than that, this is about ready for a test release. Assuming disaster fails to strike, maybe sometime later today.

good to see some work is being made.

does anyone know if animation support currently exists for blender? I know some people who would like tpo make anims for fo4 but dont have 3ds max/dont know how to use it.

Not as far as I'm aware. You'll need Havok Content Tool, which is not available for Blender

@DocClox

Great news! But take your time though, no pressure :).

Do the actors sync their animations or is it like Crazy's mod where one actor animates while the other is static?

I don't think syncing will be a problem - there's a method in this version of Papyrus for just that.

Beware that PlaySyncedAnimationSS() needs AnimEvents as strings to trigger the animations.

When adding idles, we dont have a known AnimEvent and therefore can´t use this function, without adding the animations directly to Behaviors.

I haven´t looked too far into this, but maybe the used animation ID gets used as AnimEvent...

We have a release!

Four-Play

As noted on the download page: a little expectation management is probably in order. This is very rough, very crude and doesn't in itself add anything to the game. (You can get to the test cell with "coc 4test" from the console, but that's about it).

Well, it's using Crazy's animations so ... quickly goes and checks ... um, yeah. Only the guy seems to be moving. I hadn't noticed that.

The gun version of my mod should make animations "sync" and make them play at roughly the same time, albeit maybe a few milliseconds off, but close enough. I just haven't gotten around to adding movement to the secondary actors for my animations.

Like i mentioned in the other thread i hope it wasn't april joke  biggrin.png

It is not an April Fool joke. If I'd realised the date, I'd probably have held onto it for another day :)

(And if the terminals in the test cells play Rick Astley videos at you, that is totally not my doing! :P)

Impressive. I thought I was doing well getting this hammered out in a week. Two in one day? :D

The gun version of my mod should make animations "sync" and make them play at roughly the same time, albeit maybe a few milliseconds off, but close enough. I just haven't gotten around to adding movement to the secondary actors for my animations.

Heya Crazy! I feel like I've got to know you quite well this last week or so :)

PLEASE make this compatible? :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074/?

Working on a prostitution and pimping mod right now. So may not even need that. 

Oh, I ask because I'm currently using that mod, and I kind of like the format of it. But a whole prostitution mod sounds really nice, are brothel building mechanics going to be a part of it, or is it going to be more like TDF Prostitution for Skyrim?

Archived