vinfamy

What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

the day a male PC or any other male npc can go to pound town on ADA as a bipedal assaultron (NOT SERVITRON) is the day I run 8 miles nonstop

A FO4 ver of sanguines debauchery would be quite nice too

It would be nice if the crashing alien is not aggressive and really needs your help; so you come closer and decide to prostitute yourself ... and he agrees to fuck you.

But it doesn't stop there. He confesses that he must repair his ship, so you engage in prostitution throughout the Commonwealth and buy the necessary components for the alien to repair his ship. In gratitude he takes you to the Moon, where they have a small base, and you prostitute yourself there too. The small base must have a bunch of aliens, with their own economy system, with voice actors speaking an unintelligible language and a ten-hour story mode, just to prove that Bethesda sucks.

But on the way back to Earth, an enemy ship from another alien race attacks you and your boyfriend. The alien boyfriend dies, but your ship travels in automatic mode to the original planet of the aliens (I mean the good aliens, not the ones that attacked). The mod would have to recreate a world three times the size of the commonwealth, with its economy, its own language, and even a twenty-hour story just to prove that Bethesda sucks. There you also prostitute yourself.

This time, with a lot of money after having fucked two planets already, you buy a ship and you are going to take revenge on the enemy who killed your boyfriend. Here's the fun: when you get to the enemy planet, you crash and lose consciousness. When you open your eyes Skyrim begins and the son of a bitch who murdered your boyfriend is Alduin ...

From here on things are simpler because you just have to play Skyrim normally, but from time to time the protagonist must say things like " Alduin, you son of a bitch, this is for my boyfriend" to remind us that there is a story here. Once you defeat Alduin, you can already prostitute yourself in Skryim and also return to the Comonwealth, as well as the moon and the alien planet; at this point you will literally be a galactic prostitute. I can donate 2 bucks if someone wants to make it but It should not have dependencies with AWKCR.

18 hours ago, JBpy said:

It would be nice if the crashing alien is not aggressive and really needs your help; so you come closer and decide to prostitute yourself ... and he agrees to fuck you.

But it doesn't stop there. He confesses that he must repair his ship, so you engage in prostitution throughout the Commonwealth and buy the necessary components for the alien to repair his ship. In gratitude he takes you to the Moon, where they have a small base, and you prostitute yourself there too. The small base must have a bunch of aliens, with their own economy system, with voice actors speaking an unintelligible language and a ten-hour story mode, just to prove that Bethesda sucks.

But on the way back to Earth, an enemy ship from another alien race attacks you and your boyfriend. The alien boyfriend dies, but your ship travels in automatic mode to the original planet of the aliens (I mean the good aliens, not the ones that attacked). The mod would have to recreate a world three times the size of the commonwealth, with its economy, its own language, and even a twenty-hour story just to prove that Bethesda sucks. There you also prostitute yourself.

This time, with a lot of money after having fucked two planets already, you buy a ship and you are going to take revenge on the enemy who killed your boyfriend. Here's the fun: when you get to the enemy planet, you crash and lose consciousness. When you open your eyes Skyrim begins and the son of a bitch who murdered your boyfriend is Alduin ...

From here on things are simpler because you just have to play Skyrim normally, but from time to time the protagonist must say things like " Alduin, you son of a bitch, this is for my boyfriend" to remind us that there is a story here. Once you defeat Alduin, you can already prostitute yourself in Skryim and also return to the Comonwealth, as well as the moon and the alien planet; at this point you will literally be a galactic prostitute. I can donate 2 bucks if someone wants to make it but It should not have dependencies with AWKCR.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51273

This mod appeared recently, but as far as I know there is no alien animation, probably because they are bugged like robots

I would love more tentacle content, through mutated creatures and assaultrons built by perverts or maybe something more alien lands in the Wasteland. Also things like Skyrims Sexlab Parasites/Kyne's Blessing would be appreciated.

Edit: Also also I would want even more abusive even torturous animations all the way into bad end territory.