• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 5:39 PM, LinksSword said:

just threw up effect won't go away.

the minus stamina effect won't go away? i don't want to start over is there a way to fix it?

Same. I'm working around it by doing a player.forceav stamina to something reasonable, but I haven't  figured out how to make it go away. There's no spell or magic effect that I can find setting the PC stamina to that level.

14 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Same. I'm working around it by doing a player.forceav stamina to something reasonable, but I haven't  figured out how to make it go away. There's no spell or magic effect that I can find setting the PC stamina to that level. i think its the just threw up spell but i cannot remove it.

I thought with so many people complaining about this the creator would have fix it, shame i really liked the idea of the mod.

Edited by LinksSword
  • 1 month later...

i have no fucking clue how the stretching mechanic works. can someone please explain?

i'm using the skyrim capacity vore mod and the starter capacity isn't even enough to swallow a chicken, but i don't wanna just give myself like 1000 capacity because i like the idea of slowly getting better at eating larger things

• 3 weeks later...

So I was lurking through the script source, and in the scllibraryscript, I found a bit where a stamina thing looks at the heal rate. I changed it to stamina and tried to compile it and it failed. Does anyone know what else I need to do to compile it? Error log in spoiler.

Spoiler

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SCLibraryScript"...
<unknown>(0,0): Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg
G:\Games\Steamsolid\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SCLibraryScript.psc(0,-1): mismatched input '<EOF>' expecting SCRIPTNAME
G:\Games\Steamsolid\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SCLibraryScript.psc(0,0): error while attempting to read script SCLibraryScript: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
No output generated for SCLibraryScript.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on SCLibraryScript.psc

Edit: Did some googling, got the flag bit cleared out. Still have the other two bits.

Edit the 2nd: Okay, this is a rabbit hole. This script keeps calling for other scripts which also need to be there and refuses to compile without them, those scripts require other scripts, and so on. I wanted to change one word of one line of one script! 

Imma look for another compiler or something.

One last Edit: I'm done. I got to the point where the errors in compiling are about things not easily found. Current error log attached. 

SCLibrary errors.txt

VICTORY!

Fixed the stamina penalty never going away thing.

Just throw this into your skyrim/data/scripts folder and overwrite the old one. If you use NMM you may have to delete the the old .symlink file first cuz NMM is weird like that.

SCLibraryScript.pex

Edit: I think I found the problem with the endless "just threw up" effect. Looking at the SCL_VomitDamageSpell has a casting thing of constant, which is normally only for racial abilities or armor-granted effects. Other spells that grant a temporary buff/debuff use the fire-and-forget casting thing, but I'm not certain how to change the spell to that. 

3 hours ago, piecheese10 said:

I installed the mod, and now I can't even get the game to launch without it crashing after the Bethesda logo goes away. EDIT: This tends to happen to me a lot with mods, I still don't know why it happens.

Missing masters files usually. But this one only needs skyrim.esm so I'd try a reinstall or at least verify your cache through steam.

8 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Missing masters files usually. But this one only needs skyrim.esm so I'd try a reinstall or at least verify your cache through steam.

It's a good thing I have L00t to check my mods for me. Turns out I'd forgotten to add a crucial .esl file. Whoops! (Can you tell I've only had the game for three days?)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the mod, looking forward to the update.

Stable as hell and works nicely, bar the infinite barf bug.

The reason why the vomit effect is eternal is because it's marked as an ability (that's only for permanent stuff), and possibly as previously mentioned because it's fire and forget.

Not sure. Changing both worked for me anyways.

Also @Vicyntae if you ever want to replace the vomit model, and you wanna do particle effects, there's an int in the main model .nif that references the index of an addon node, which is a record that basically just points to the actual nif of the particle effect.

You gotta use nifscope to actually edit it, I think, not sure the CK can actually do it. If it can it's impossible to find the file you actually need to change.

• 1 month later...

Regarding the .4 release, please bring back the option of only registering specific actors. The cloak spell automatically registering all actors is putting too large a load on the system and causing serious co-save growth. I'd rather not have to purge all the data from the co-save considering that other mods are storing data there as well.

8 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Regarding the .4 release, please bring back the option of only registering specific actors. The cloak spell automatically registering all actors is putting too large a load on the system and causing serious co-save growth. I'd rather not have to purge all the data from the co-save considering that other mods are storing data there as well.

Okay, I'll look into it. It's no longer a cloak spell, it uses reference aliases.

This mod has a lot of potentials for immersion ?

Somebody already mentioned it.. But if you could tie this with pumping irons... And let's say eating dessert foods would give chubbiness, while eating healthy food and fighting would give leaner belly and strong legs, upper body. Tie that into with muscle map switch in a similar way wetfunction does and you got a craaazy mod

17 hours ago, Durante said:

This mod has a lot of potentials for immersion ?

Somebody already mentioned it.. But if you could tie this with pumping irons... And let's say eating dessert foods would give chubbiness, while eating healthy food and fighting would give leaner belly and strong legs, upper body. Tie that into with muscle map switch in a similar way wetfunction does and you got a craaazy mod

I did consider turning this into a full needs-immersion mod, but there's already some good ones available (Weightmorphs for both genders, SAMPLE for Men). I might consider it down the road if demand is high enough.

On 5/28/2018 at 12:21 AM, Vicyntae said:

I did consider turning this into a full needs-immersion mod, but there's already some good ones available (Weightmorphs for both genders, SAMPLE for Men). I might consider it down the road if demand is high enough.

I was about to start doing that myself. Weightmorphs only works for the player. A lot of other mods have that same omission. 

And I was wondering if there is a way to get NPCs to use the waste functions. All my followers are showing large colon fullness stats and only increasing. 

16 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I was about to start doing that myself. Weightmorphs only works for the player. A lot of other mods have that same omission. 

And I was wondering if there is a way to get NPCs to use the waste functions. All my followers are showing large colon fullness stats and only increasing. 

Huh, they're supposed to automatically defecate when it reaches a certain point. I'll look over things again.

For some reason, I cannot get this mod to work. It just never shows up in the M.C.M. I can get every other mod to work just fine, but this one refuses to show up for some reason. If I eat something, the message "SCL Started" repeats, but nothing happens. I cannot figure out where I went wrong, or what I'm missing. I have all of the required items as far as I'm aware. Any ideas?

The mod is great! However, I seem to be having this glitch where my character's belly becomes narrowed and "missile" like. I have screenshots to explain it better. Not sure why it happens but after a while of playing, her belly does this. Anyone know why?

From this:

Normal_Belly.jpg.12fd8b39f745dfa13edc44cfbd9241c8.jpg

To this:

Glitched_Belly.jpg.9183c9dacbf4f77e109cab0b93355bed.jpg

Edit: I think I figured out what's causing it. Belly physics do not seem to go well with this mod so I have made it to where the belly node has none. So far, no strange shape!

On 6/3/2018 at 10:29 AM, Vicyntae said:

Huh, they're supposed to automatically defecate when it reaches a certain point. I'll look over things again.

After starting a new game and playing around, I've narrowed this down to the solid waste functions. Basically, the characters, both PC and NPCs, never poop. I was at 89 point something and still didn't poop. I also noticed that some keys don't work for the waste elimination hotkey. I had numpad enter mapped originally, and it never triggered anything. Then I changed to numpad plus and it started working, at least for urination. But I had to disable the solid waste function since it doesn't seem to work at all.

• 1 month later...