[CK2] D/s Player Submissive

17 hours ago, tacomarine said:

I happen to be an amature writer. If you have the events themselves done, I can write the localization

Sure. Feel free to submit any texts. As stated before I am more of a coder than a writer myself.

Events planned for now are: chastity, teasing, bondage, sm, public and private humiliation and an event for blackmailing.

More things down the line could be stuff like milking or forced impregnation (if ruler is heirless or spouse is dom).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Myusenamehere said:

Well, livevil have made a BDSM club

[...]

it's in the beginning stages, but it's looking promissing

Altough it should be said, that it aims to be a player dominant mod and not an player submissive one. As far as I understand at least.

• 1 year later...

1. I feel, like whole favour system can terribly backfire. Mod is intended, to be about submission, pleasure and sex.

But mostly, if you owe someone favor, he'll rather spend it on being guardian or pushing annoying law. Which has probably nothing to do with mod.

Actually this is planned this way. There should always be a little threat that your dom/me will asks this kind of favor from you. Probability is increased if Dom/me is either greedy, envious or ambitious.

You know, I think you could set a tiered system in the game rules to avoid weird use of favors. Instead of just no blackmailing or outright favors, you could set special opinion modifiers that only grant the interaction of claiming land or claiming cash. That should be an available mechanic.

Also wondering if you are going to write an event where your Dom/me sells the tools used in your sessions. "Collar fit for a king", lo.

• 2 months later...