[CK2] D/s Player Submissive

I just want to announce that I am working on player submissive mod. I hope I have a simple version ready until the end of the week and then I will update this post accordingly.

The whole concept is around voluntary submission. So most likely no kidnapping you and breaking you into submission.

Features planned:

• Ask your Courtiers or direct vassals to dominate you in your free time.
  • Sessions are influenced by their traits (patient --> more likely a bondage session, wroth --> SM, chaste --> denial/chastity)
  • If your Dom(me) is greedy, envious or ambitious they can ask you for favor or even blackmail you if don't want to do this voluntary (can be disabled in the game rules)

If you have more ideas, I am happy to hear them.

Sounds good, I look forward to playing it. I'd like to see some femdom style mods or mods where the player character is submissive as most put you in control.

You're doing voluntary submission instead of forced or as a consequence or actions. Ideally an option for either would be nice maybe a future consideration once the basics are done.

Would the voluntary submission include voluntary non-consent. Basically being 'forced' after the initial submission.

I also like the idea of the player being the dominant one (either via character interaction, a plot or something else) and for others requesting that of them but that kind of moves out of the direct area

You could have the dom(me) be either:

• A Courtier
  • A Council Member
  • A Vassal
  • A Liege

Ideally with different events for each but that's not required. If you're integrating with DW, perhaps have special events if the dom(me) is a werewolf, vampire, futa, etc.

Some possible ideas that come to mind are:

• Missions or tasks using Monks and Mystics. Things like being required to build something, being required to publicly submit, being forced to give the dom(me) a title.
  • Perhaps have debuffs or penalties for not completing missions. Either temporary stat or opinion debuffs or via traits.
  • Being forced to impregnate the dom(me) or impregnated by the dom(me).
  • Debuffs and penalties after certain interactions, -1000% fertility if in chastity, negative opinions for submitting publicly, increased revolt risk, etc.
  • Possibly having the option of making it an official position or minor title, like assigning a commander or designated regent.
  • Pilgrimage style missions, adventures and events.
  • The player being jailed by the dom(me) and sometimes the dom(me) or someone else becoming regent.
  • Player being dominated after being the victim of a successful plot.
  • Player being dominated after losing a siege or battle.
  • Being dominated after losing a war
  • Being dominated by an adventurer, revolt leader, rival or a family member of someone wronged in past (raped a sibling, killed a sibling, etc)
  • The player having the tables turned and being dominated by a prisoner they tried to humiliate or rape or after trying to revoke a title - or if DW integration after visiting a whore.

I just want to announce that I am working on player submissive mod. I hope I have a simple version ready until the end of the week and then I will update this post accordingly.

The whole concept is around voluntary submission. So most likely no kidnapping you and breaking you into submission.

Features planned:

• Ask your Courtiers or direct vassals to dominate you in your free time.
  • Sessions are influenced by their traits (patient --> more likely a bondage session, wroth --> SM, chaste --> denial/chastity)
  • If your Dom(me) is greedy, envious or ambitious they can ask you for favor or even blackmail you if don't want to do this voluntary (can be disabled in the game rules)

If you have more ideas, I am happy to hear them.

You could add in event to force player as concubine. I think it would work for every religion, but im not exactly sure.

Sounds good, I look forward to playing it. I'd like to see some femdom style mods or mods where the player character is submissive as most put you in control.

I don't plan on only having femdom content but you should be able to submit to woman. Or a man. As either man or woman.

You're doing voluntary submission instead of forced or as a consequence or actions. Ideally an option for either would be nice maybe a future consideration once the basics are done.

Let's see how this whole concept is working and then maybe in the far future I will add some forced D/s.

Would the voluntary submission include voluntary non-consent. Basically being 'forced' after the initial submission.

Probably.

I also like the idea of the player being the dominant one (either via character interaction, a plot or something else) and for others requesting that of them but that kind of moves out of the direct area

A dominant player is most likely not happening in my mod. Because there are already mods out there which makes slavery possible (forced though) and with my current set of features in mind, it would make the game to easy.

You could have the dom(me) be either:

• A Courtier
  • A Council Member
  • A Vassal
  • A Liege

I planned submitting to courtiers and direct vassals although this can change and will also depends on balancing.

Ideally with different events for each but that's not required. If you're integrating with DW, perhaps have special events if the dom(me) is a werewolf, vampire, futa, etc.

I thought about this and I am not sure yet. For now I just want to have a working prototype with all the basic events and then I think again about DW.

Some possible ideas that come to mind are:

• Missions or tasks using Monks and Mystics. Things like being required to build something, being required to publicly submit, being forced to give the dom(me) a title.
  • Perhaps have debuffs or penalties for not completing missions. Either temporary stat or opinion debuffs or via traits.
  • --> I haven't looked into missions yet but sounds interesting
  • Being forced to impregnate the dom(me) or impregnated by the dom(me).
  • Debuffs and penalties after certain interactions, -1000% fertility if in chastity, negative opinions for submitting publicly, increased revolt risk, etc.
  • --> already planned
  • Possibly having the option of making it an official position or minor title, like assigning a commander or designated regent.
  • --> I am not sure but I especially like this one. Maybe even create a law, so that people expect you to have to dominant and giving you a opinion penalty if you don't have one.
  • Pilgrimage style missions, adventures and events.
  • The player being jailed by the dom(me) and sometimes the dom(me) or someone else becoming regent.
  • --> This is a nice one.
  • Player being dominated after being the victim of a successful plot.
  • Player being dominated after losing a siege or battle.
  • Being dominated after losing a war
  • Being dominated by an adventurer, revolt leader, rival or a family member of someone wronged in past (raped a sibling, killed a sibling, etc)
  • The player having the tables turned and being dominated by a prisoner they tried to humiliate or rape or after trying to revoke a title - or if DW integration after visiting a whore.
  • --> I don't think I will do the last five for now because I especially want the initial submission to be voluntary (it is kinda a kink of mine)

Answers in red, but first of all thank you for your many great suggestions

You could add in event to force player as concubine. I think it would work for every religion, but in not exactly sure.

This idea is fun but it can also mean that you can get a game over easily because you cannot sire heirs of your dynasty.

You could add in event to force player as concubine. I think it would work for every religion, but in not exactly sure.

This idea is fun but it can also mean that you can get a game over easily because you cannot sire heirs of your dynasty.

I forgot about that, but it isn't issue if you have dlc with seduction - you can legitimize bastards I think?. But still it wouldn't hurt paradox to fucking include possibility to play landless characters.

I like what i've read in here. Looking forward for this mod here!

Perhaps an event where your Dom(me) shares you with his/her friends, and then they will get some opinion modifiers about you or even favors from you?

What about a plot from your vassals (wich could be created if a sub ruler was discorvered) where they want a piece of you too (might be sligthly overkill on this idea but... yea)

What about an event where you recieve a collar that you are forced to wear? and you'll get a trait wich gives -opinion to vassals but positive to same trait and your Dom(me)

But best of luck with it, and i'll be looking forward for your mod!

Just a quick update, I knew I said I would have the basic mod ready until the end of the week. Well I didn't quite make it. There is currently a lot of stuff going on in RL, so I still need some time.

What is already in?

- You can ask someone in your court to become you Dom(me)

- A game rule that en-/disables that your dom(me) can force you to give them favors

- A law which enables the position of a court dominant and gives you hefty penalties if don't have a current dominant

So basically I have the bare bones of this mod (the really bare bones) but it is not really enough to publish it, because

What is still missing?

- Events and sessions. So the main part of the mod

- There are still some placeholder texts or missing strings

- Low priority: german localization

- Extended play testing.

Now, I am getting back to work. I will update you in due time on my progress.

I forgot about that, but it isn't issue if you have dlc with seduction - you can legitimize bastards I think?. But still it wouldn't hurt paradox to fucking include possibility to play landless characters.

In Noxbestia's Darkest Perversions mod there is a special title that allows you to play landless

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to pipe in and say that I'm quite interested to see where this mod goes, since there aren't really mods that do similar things as far as I'm aware of - it certainly would add an interesting new dynamic to the game from a purely gameplay perspective as well, as long as it's implemented appropriately.

Just wanted to pipe in and say that I'm quite interested to see where this mod goes, since there aren't really mods that do similar things as far as I'm aware of - it certainly would add an interesting new dynamic to the game from a purely gameplay perspective as well, as long as it's implemented appropriately.

These are some expectations, I have no idea if I can fullfill them.

Quick update. All that is left are most of the texts for the first sessions and some testing. I also need event picutes although this fairly low on my priority list.

Hmmm, well know for my infinite pool of ideas, I present you my ideas for improvement:

1. I feel, like whole favour system can terribly backfire. Mod is intended, to be about submission, pleasure and sex.

But mostly, if you owe someone favor, he'll rather spend it on being guardian or pushing annoying law. Which has probably nothing to do with mod.

Here's my solution:

Some characters, with certain traits, like greedy, will fire event, if They are your dom.

Once fired, player will receive modifier/trait Submission favor", which will give AI chance, to interact with player, due unlocked targeted decision "Force: xxxxxx"

When AI selects This, they can have quite a lot of options, for various domination.

Some of which, can be used, only if AI has certain traits.

BUT! Once Force decision is used, player receives his submission event, but loses modifier/trait "Submission favor". This way, you can guarantee, these "favors" to be used in right way.

Plus, demandingthese favors, once title has been given, has certain cooldown. So it can't be abused all then time, leading player to be spammed with messages.

But hey, it's just a suggestion!

2. Tower of domination/Pleasure dungeon!

Problem with CK2 mods is, that they use to... board huge amount of content, which can be used right away, instead player working out its way to various events and pleasures. Here's the solution, which is absolutely onnplayer to do.

What is This? It's building, with cost of 350 gold (probably it would be VERY, VERY wise, to hide it from AI, since they would spam cheap buildings all the time, without any benefit). Also, make this available Also for tribals, with alternative names

What this does:

- Once built, unlocks new intrigue option, where player can choose, how he/she will be punished in Tower/dungeon.

- Intrigue decision is split into various event groups. For example:

Player bought first rank of Tower/Dungeon. He unlocked intrigue option, with categories "Bondage" and "Whipping". Once category is chosen, player can specify, what exactly will happen. But in truth... and story, the dom will choose it.

- Building has multiple ranks, each unlocking more and more categories, BUT also unlocking more event options.

- Each time, building is ranked up, extremity of events can raise, giving player option to choose from really hard-core and dangerous submissions.

- Each rank up for building costs 100 gold more, than previous one.

- Events are gender based.

- Some events and submission methods can be available only, if player has certain traits.

Well, in short. Player will have real place where's dominated. Player will have to go through some economy management, to unlock new events (in story, it can be simply buying new equipment) and player will at least have some control.

Plus, it's voluntary, if player isn't satisfied enough with random quests.

3. If AI has really bad traits, like cruel, Impaler or such, he/she can do following:

- Force player to have sex with family member, if player has 16+ heirs, siblings or parents

- Have sex with his/her sibling / adult child / parent, while player's character is watching. Or more, forced to watch. Which has probably more... psychological submission into it.

4. For Zoroastrians, unlock dom (me), title/demand for family members, which probably makes sense.

And probably special events, regarding family interaction?

5. Fun little interaction:

If court physician is your dom, he'll probably, from time to time, try to drug player with herbs and substances and then have sex... or demands, resulting in wild, hallucination events.

6. Fun little interaction:

With each domination, player has sma chance to trigger special event, IF dom (me) is an slave (probably branded slave trait from DW).

With this trait, AI will bondage player, shut her/his mouth, use him/her and fled afterwards.

Resulting in losing "branded slave" trait and leaving the court.

(Of course, you can have also counter events for This, like:

- Your guards find you used, bondaged in your room. Knowing, what player character is, ruler is gangbanged.

- Ruler is furious, ordering Immedietly to find escaped slave. Resulting in finding the slave... or failure.

- Very small chance of other slaves coming and murdering helpless ruler, if player has MANY courtiers with "branded slave" trait.)

This is enough, I think, at least for now ^^

I'll post more in future.

Hmmm, well know for my infinite pool of ideas, I present you my ideas for improvement:

1. I feel, like whole favour system can terribly backfire. Mod is intended, to be about submission, pleasure and sex.

But mostly, if you owe someone favor, he'll rather spend it on being guardian or pushing annoying law. Which has probably nothing to do with mod.

Actually this is planned this way. There should always be a little threat that your dom/me will asks this kind of favor from you. Probability is increased if Dom/me is either greedy, envious or ambitious.

[...]

2. Tower of domination/Pleasure dungeon!

Problem with CK2 mods is, that they use to... board huge amount of content, which can be used right away, instead player working out its way to various events and pleasures. Here's the solution, which is absolutely onnplayer to do.

What is This? It's building, with cost of 350 gold (probably it would be VERY, VERY wise, to hide it from AI, since they would spam cheap buildings all the time, without any benefit). Also, make this available Also for tribals, with alternative names

[...]

I thought about this. But seriously why does a landed character need a pleasure dungeon if they have a dungeon you could always use for pleasure?

3. If AI has really bad traits, like cruel, Impaler or such, he/she can do following:

- Force player to have sex with family member, if player has 16+ heirs, siblings or parents

- Have sex with his/her sibling / adult child / parent, while player's character is watching. Or more, forced to watch. Which has probably more... psychological submission into it.

I am not sure if I want this. Maybe later.

4. For Zoroastrians, unlock dom (me), title/demand for family members, which probably makes sense.

And probably special events, regarding family interaction?

Playing around with relgions is a pretty good idea but way down my priority list.

5. Fun little interaction:

If court physician is your dom, he'll probably, from time to time, try to drug player with herbs and substances and then have sex... or demands, resulting in wild, hallucination events.

I am not into drugs myself. I am not sure if I will write an event for this in any near future. Will maybe add this if someone else does the hard work for me.

6. Fun little interaction:

With each domination, player has sma chance to trigger special event, IF dom (me) is an slave (probably branded slave trait from DW).

With this trait, AI will bondage player, shut her/his mouth, use him/her and fled afterwards.

Resulting in losing "branded slave" trait and leaving the court.

(Of course, you can have also counter events for This, like:

- Your guards find you used, bondaged in your room. Knowing, what player character is, ruler is gangbanged.

- Ruler is furious, ordering Immedietly to find escaped slave. Resulting in finding the slave... or failure.

- Very small chance of other slaves coming and murdering helpless ruler, if player has MANY courtiers with "branded slave" trait.)

Good idea if I will add a dependancy towards DW (this will propably happen eventually).

This is enough, I think, at least for now ^^

I'll post more in future.

Please do. I am always happy towards new ideas

Answers in red above.

1. Yeah... i guess, but why? O___o

What does being someones "bitch" have to do with going away children and pushing laws. Which event font have anything to do. Especially, when characters in CK2 can develop these risky traits.

Which would make game incredibly annoying. After All, it's still CK2.

But hey, that's my opinion on it.

2. It isn't about "already having" the dungeon.

It's about character development and "pushing" player to DO something if player wants more self-chosen events, than building is needed. It gives player simply some progress to go through, instead content being thrown at player.

This way, player can spend years to unlock more and more event texts, submission events and more activities... And progress their kink.

3. No problem. Just an idea. As I said earlier... I'm making up these ideas one after another ^^

4. Cool, because Zoroastrians are pretty cool with their unique divine marriage mechanic

5. I could write you event text only, unfortunately, since I don't know anything about CK2 modding. But, that's for faaar future. My schedule is filled with projects for other modders, which really add a lot of work for me. When I'll finish it up, I'll help ya.

6. Adding dependency on DW is probably very good idea for future development, since most of the players are using DW and its submods.

Playing without it doesn't make any sense.

Good luck, anyway!

And don't worry, I'll post more, but after some time. I have to come up first with meaningful ideas tied to whole "spirit" of the mod :)

1. Because I wanted a mechanism that has an actual impact on gameplay. And for me it makes also kinda sense. If you are especially greedy and your liege is subservant to you, why don't push you sub for a little favor in the future.

btw, I don't think this event will trigger so often that it will become annoying (3/63 for a dominant without traits). And if you don't like it than there is still a game rule that prevents your dominant from blackmailing you.

2. I think about this.

5. That is fine, actually I am more a coder than a writer, that is why the texts take so much time.

6. I will do this eventually but for now I want a basic mod ready and see how fine it will work.

These are some expectations, I have no idea if I can fullfill them.

Quick update. All that is left are most of the texts for the first sessions and some testing. I also need event picutes although this fairly low on my priority list.

Ha, don't stress yourself too much.

Just do your best, learn from your mistakes and make improvements as appropriate. No-one starts out perfect, and you get better just by doing stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...