Dagger's animations for WickedWhims

dagger00

Yes, actually I did it on purpose. I tried to make the moves more expressive, it doesn't suppose to be very realistic. I think I'll keep it that way. :)

I think it's perfect, she's highly flexible and is really putting her waist into it. It's very erotic.

17136221.gif

12416569.gif7639444.gif

4922271.gif

I'd love to see those movement in next animations updates... Extraordinary ones!

Guest zheur

I think it's perfect, she's highly flexible and is really putting her waist into it. It's very erotic.

yes there a people that are really flexible but there are no such flexible people as we see in the animation. i just wanted to note that anything is good untill it become "too good"

You need remember this is just a game not real life. Nothing the sims do in this game is really realistic either.

yes there a people that are really flexible but there are no such flexible people as we see in the animation. i just wanted to note that anything is good untill it become "too good"

You need remember this is just a game not real life. Nothing the sims do in this game is really realistic either.

of course but I prefer that it look as natural as possible what they do. I've just expressed my opinion anyway.

This is the BEAUTY of this game :D and the mods available, animation and cc alike, it's fully custom to each user, and everyone can build a world and culture that is unique and personal to them :) it's nice have such variety in one game!

Guest Redabyss

Also one has to remember that, as long as animations are for free there, comparing them to "worms moving" ain't gonna give will or inspiration to animators to continue.

There should be a warning for these positions. "Caution: Use of body oil  in Dagger's animations may bring on the Grim Reaper"  :D  

Thank you so very much for these amazing creations, Dagger. These will fit in very well in my "Teen Academy for Girls" setting. Wishing you a great week.

There should be a warning for these positions. "Caution: Use of body oil  in Dagger's animations may bring on the Grim Reaper"  :D  

Thank you so very much for these amazing creations, Dagger. These will fit in very well in my "Teen Academy for Girls" setting. Wishing you a great week.

"Teen Academy for Girls" Please tell me there will be a download for that.............

"Teen Academy for Girls" Please tell me there will be a download for that.............

There are downloads for the lot and teen girls on the Sims Gallery, twmuse. Whenever logging on to your game, search for the item name Westmore School. The build will fit on a 40x30 lot.

Naturally, I tailored the lot and the Sims a bit to depict what I perceive to be "young experimental innocence". I hope this helps.  :)

Archived