Dagger's animations for WickedWhims

dagger00

Guest zheur

Another hidden gem has popped up, the motions are fluid and have good impact. Very nice indeed. Looking forward to seeing more from you Dagger, good job!

ezgif_2_03bad6fc79.gif

Good one! I am looking forward to seeing more!

I recommend you reporting your other topic to be removed, since making a download page created this topic instead and it would be great if you could directly include an image to the download page as well as a link to WW or just an information that it is required to use this animation so fewer people are confused.

About the technical side of your animation, you should fix up animation_types that are set to 'ORAL' which is not a real animation type, use ORALJOB instead. The rest looks good, great work and thanks!

Guest zheur

Looks good, but I meant the hands that holding th e waist :) Maybe I should think about repositioning both pair of hands.

Oh you mean the lady at the bottom :blush: Maybe she could play with herself  instead of holding the other girl's waist?

Thanks!

Looks good, but I meant the hands that holding th e waist :) Maybe I should think about repositioning both pair of hands.

Oh you mean the lady at the bottom :blush: Maybe she could play with herself  instead of holding the other girl's waist?

Well, maybe I'll fix that. I have one idea but it may take much time testing.

Hey dude! These are really good! I'm still in the early stages of animating, been using Blender for a couple weeks and I can't wait to be able to make something as good as this! Well f**king done! :D

I've also had trouble with clipping too it's a bit frustrating but I'm sure in time it's gonna get easier, keep it up!

Guest zheur

Yes, actually I did it on purpose. I tried to make the moves more expressive, it doesn't suppose to be very realistic. I think I'll keep it that way. :)

I think it's perfect, she's highly flexible and is really putting her waist into it. It's very erotic.

17136221.gif

12416569.gif7639444.gif

4922271.gif16384704.gif6562849.gif

Archived