Omg I just noticed your Harley Quinn model, Is she available to download? <3

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8983971 for the model and look at https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/leahlillith-harley-hair/id/1341590/ for the hair

OMFG, thank you xox

But, I am confused about the OKW animations you included with the cars...the file is smaller than the original animation file...Any reason for this and does this mean less animations?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I have announcement to make I have started college and I will not be able to do as much work went it comes to the 3d molding however from time to time I will upload files went I get a little free time.

uploaded Jaguar CX-75 R3Spec

Great work, my friend.

good luck and focus on college.

if you decide to stop doing the mods, leave a basic tutorial so that other members can continue to help in this work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I have announcement to make I have started college and I will not be able to do as much work went it comes to the 3d molding however from time to time I will upload files went I get a little free time.

uploaded Jaguar CX-75 R3Spec

Congrats and good luck with your studies!

• 3 weeks later...

I have this:

- KW_L666_Animations_V-16

Will the cars/motorcycle in here works with it?

I'm asking above question because you got this:

- Update_othercar_unlock_OKW_L666_Kinky_Animations_V-15

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dailycard, it seems that the last postings have not been transported to the new site. I'm lucky, that I was able to download the 1957 Ford Mainlane Police car you made.

Thanks a lot for this amazing creation. If anyone else wants to download it, check out http://old.loverslab.com/topic/74685-animated-car-and-other-stuff-volume-2/ before the old site will be closed.

However, the car is great, thanks again and good luck for your college life! Cheers :)

Edited by burn65
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 5:35 PM, burn65 said:

Hello Dailycard, it seems that the last postings have not been transported to the new site. I'm lucky, that I was able to download the 1957 Ford Mainlane Police car you made.

Thanks a lot for this amazing creation. If anyone else wants to download it, check out http://old.loverslab.com/topic/74685-animated-car-and-other-stuff-volume-2/ before the old site will be closed.

However, the car is great, thanks again and good luck for your college life! Cheers :)

CPU said in the thread: new site: questions, comments and suggestions (page 18) that everything that has been posted on the old loverslab.com after November, the 5th, couldn't be transported to the new site. So the last postings and the uploaded 1957 Ford Mainlane police car will get lost, when the old site is completely closed. Best Regards

ok

On 11/26/2017 at 2:03 PM, burn65 said:

CPU said in the thread: new site: questions, comments and suggestions (page 18) that everything that has been posted on the old loverslab.com after November, the 5th, couldn't be transported to the new site. So the last postings and the uploaded 1957 Ford Mainlane police car will get lost, when the old site is completely closed. Best Regards

ok I try to re-upload again on to the site 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...