Animated Car and Other stuff volume 2

This new Forum will still have car with would work around L66 animation and amra72 animation but it would also feature other type of vehicle which will not work for the animation unless the new animator do animation for them. This forum will also feature both the Kid sims vehicle and may also carry one or two pieces of cloths I did in the past google Sims 3 conversion from other Games Dailycard. Now I like to first thank my Donor for the 5 Bucks and those of you downloaded over at Kinky car as well. The Motorcycles will require The Sims 3 Late Night and ambition for the Harley. :)

L666 animation have been unlock for the following in game cars they are yomoshoto Evasion, Wornado Triage, Big lemon, VFN Kompensator and Bwan Speedster YL. :cool:

To other Animators the _XML object should be the following, if you are going to do car animation <Objects>CarSports,CarSedan,CarHatchback,CarExpensive2,CarUsed2</Objects>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys today I upload two helicopters of the same type Volatus. This is to address a question or idea. The first volatus is built around the Robinson Raven and the second is base off the hot-air balloon from the sims 3 store, However it is not perfect. The second one need space and dose not works so well as drag in object. Which means that you may have to sell it. However  it works just the same as the balloon.

Hi guys today I upload two helicopters of the same type Volatus. This is to address a question or idea. The first volatus is built around the Robinson Raven and the second is base off the hot-air balloon from the sims 3 store, However it is not perfect. The second one need space and dose not works so well as drag in object. Which means that you may have to sell it. However  it works just the same as the balloon.

Amazing job! Who knows a chinook ch-47, next time? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Love it ..... TX :D

If you use the balloon's landing pad as a base for the helicopter won't that work. Change it to Helipad.

That way it will land where it should and the player can place more on other lots or boats to land there.

Just use buyonlot and moveobjects cheat to place it there. ;)

yup,you need Latenight EP.Motorbikes don´t work without it.

I have late night though...In fact, when I bought Sims 3, it even came in the pack, so I've had it since Day 1!

The in game motorcycle (I think came with ambitions?) works fine. It's only the modded ones where they stand.

2014 BMW S1000 RR uses the script code for the Jamboree needs Fast Lane

BMW R1100 Street also uses Jamboree

Ducati 1098R :Jamboree

Harley Davidson :Jamboree

Kawasaki KLX250 Scoot Mobile need Fast Lane

Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R :Jamboree

MBK Nitro :Scoot Mobile

Suzuki 12Hayabusa :Jamboree

Yamaha Midnight :Jamboree

So all the motorbikes are using the Script Code for the Fast Lane vehicles he should correct his info in the OP as Late Night and Ambitions is wrong

The bikes can and will work just not properly without Fast Lane

2014 BMW S1000 RR uses the script code for the Jamboree needs Fast Lane

BMW R1100 Street also uses Jamboree

Ducati 1098R :Jamboree

Harley Davidson :Jamboree

Kawasaki KLX250 Scoot Mobile need Fast Lane

Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R :Jamboree

MBK Nitro :Scoot Mobile

Suzuki 12Hayabusa :Jamboree

Yamaha Midnight :Jamboree

So all the motorbikes are using the Script Code for the Fast Lane vehicles he should correct his info in the OP as Late Night and Ambitions is wrong

The bikes can and will work just not properly without Fast Lane

He right I only made one bike with ambitions and I yet to release it to the public.