The Ford Mustang GT350R 2016 Convertible Concept, jaguar f type convertible and Koenigsegg CCXR uploaded

Nice JOB! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: CCXR :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Dailycard, you have this model girl for download? My dog ​​asked for the link! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

her name is Beatriz Monroe she was made by SimWepaGrande the link is http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9092437 she is wearing a piece I did awhile back

Tried a few of these, and oh man, they are nice nice nice.

Welp, time to do on a clicky marathon. :-)

PS: If yer taking requests, any chance we can get the 1970 Chevy Nova, and a 1968 Ford F-100/150 Pickup?

And... dare I say it... A Gremlin and a Pinto?

Because, you're probably one of the better car makers I've seen for the Sims 3.

The Ford Mustang GT350R 2016 Convertible Concept, jaguar f type convertible and Koenigsegg CCXR uploaded

Dailycard, you have this model girl for download? My dog ​​asked for the link! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

her name is Beatriz Monroe she was made by SimWepaGrande the link is http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9092437 she is wearing a piece I did awhile back

Hey, downloaded Beatriz a long while back, and she is still in my Downloads.

For some reason she won't show up in my Saved Sims, tried 10 times.

I have another girl that just won't show up.

After attempting to install her, the launcher status says she was downloaded successfully.

But she is nowhere to be found, not in the CAS library but also not in the Saved Sims file map.

Closing the game and returning, the launcher says she wasn't downloaded.

Anyone an idea ? I got like 30 downloaded Sims in the Library, which proves me i'm not completely retarded.

I'm on game version 169.43.024017, if it has to do with it.

Sorry for the side question.

Blame it on Beatriz.

Thanks for the help bro!

Hey, downloaded Beatriz a long while back, and she is still in my Downloads.

For some reason she won't show up in my Saved Sims, tried 10 times.

I have another girl that just won't show up.

After attempting to install her, the launcher status says she was downloaded successfully.

But she is nowhere to be found, not in the CAS library but also not in the Saved Sims file map.

Closing the game and returning, the launcher says she wasn't downloaded.

Anyone an idea ? I got like 30 downloaded Sims in the Library, which proves me i'm not completely retarded.

I'm on game version 169.43.024017, if it has to do with it.

Sorry for the side question.

Blame it on Beatriz.

Ok try using the Sims3Pack Multi Installer from MTS on the sims3pack. This will extract the package file, Open package file with s3pe and look for the snap file. Ones s3pe is able to read the file placed the package into the mods file and load the game.

oh hey one more thing I try to get the save as sims3pack instead of the download into game and there is one more program that you could try it S3PackageViewer

It worked !

With that S3pe.

Beatriz & Vera are in the game.

Thanks a gazillion !

A whole new Sims Technology opened up for me  :D