Sun’s and KitKat’s Poses - Pose requests thread

KitKatKseniya

Love your suggestions! I'll add that too. Right now it's a matter of how I will organize these. The previous poses that have been requests are done and their hkx files completed. I want to bunch them accordingly like a category for bondage, category for kneeling, etc etc you get the idea. The categorizing will be tricky to script. But doable. ETA i would say 1 week.

By the way I can't see the first laying image

Love your suggestions! I'll add that too. Right now it's a matter of how I will organize these. The previous poses that have been requests are done and their hkx files completed. I want to bunch them accordingly like a category for bondage, category for kneeling, etc etc you get the idea. The categorizing will be tricky to script. But doable. ETA i would say 1 week.

I would suggest the following: make a 'resource pack' where all the animations are properly configured in the CK and all the Idles are set up correctly so that theoretically you could play them with Player.PlayIdle() ingame. Then you .esm'ify that 'resource pack' and make a separate .esp that includes whatever way of choosing idles for posing the player, like a menu, a terminal, a holotape or just some improved console commands.

You'd have    PosePack.esm and PosePackMenu.esp    or something like that.

That way, the idles themselves are in an .esm and other mods can use it as dependency to then use the idles to give flavor to whatever it is that mod is building. For my stuff, I could integrate your bondage poses with my bondage system so that people can actually tie others up into these poses. Other people may want to build a strip club and use some of those cool laying poses to make one of the strippers lay on the bar or so forth.

I'd personally appreciate if there was an .esm'ified version. And as always when I make strong suggestions like this: I'm fully willing to help you with it if you need help doing it. If you run into any problems, just ask.

Open the link in a new tab and then reload the page.

Oh thank you I see it now! I'll include these in

The second pose is already made in my Sun's Poses mod. I believe that one is Sun 59-65, one of them there. As for the last two poses, I will include them in the next update of Sun's poses as they are a pretty SFW. This pose mod in particular for LL will concentrate on highly sexualized poses instead. However, the other suggestions will definitely be included!

I would suggest the following: make a 'resource pack' where all the animations are properly configured in the CK and all the Idles are set up correctly so that theoretically you could play them with Player.PlayIdle() ingame. Then you .esm'ify that 'resource pack' and make a separate .esp that includes whatever way of choosing idles for posing the player, like a menu, a terminal, a holotape or just some improved console commands.

You'd have    PosePack.esm and PosePackMenu.esp    or something like that.

That way, the idles themselves are in an .esm and other mods can use it as dependency to then use the idles to give flavor to whatever it is that mod is building. For my stuff, I could integrate your bondage poses with my bondage system so that people can actually tie others up into these poses. Other people may want to build a strip club and use some of those cool laying poses to make one of the strippers lay on the bar or so forth.

I'd personally appreciate if there was an .esm'ified version. And as always when I make strong suggestions like this: I'm fully willing to help you with it if you need help doing it. If you run into any problems, just ask.

Ahhhh I see. Actually yes I can provide you an ESP and the hko files for the poses of this mod. In fact, I may just expedite this release for testing by not including the pose ring in its initial release. The pose ring and the NPC gun are the only two items that require scripting. However apart from that, the poses themselves aren't difficult to add, just tedious. I can definitely provide you the .hko files as well as the .3ds files of the poses themselves so that you can make modifications as you see fit. I'm not exactly sure if there is a benefit to make a separate for the ring/gun because it seems that many people just prefer using console to apply these poses. However, if you wish to have the ring/gun as a separate resources as well I can also provide that. Luckily, both the ring and gun can share the scripts.

I'm always a fan of separating assets from implementation - the benefit of providing the assets 'as is' to the community so that they can use them in their own mods is just too large. I don't think there is a problem if you include the ring/menu/whatever in the .esm - I'd just advise against auto-adding it to the player, since that may be immersion breaking to some. The idea of resource packs is usually that they work in the background, hidden heroes. But if the ring is there, players can always just add it to themselves via console and use it from thereon forward.

And, like, if you want a ring that gives the user a menu when the user equips it where the user can then choose from different categories, choose a pose and the player then plays that pose... well, how many poses are we talking here? I can build that for you in 30 minutes tops, primarily that long because assigning properties is a lot of clicking.  :sleepy:

What exactly do you envision your pose ring to do?

I'm always a fan of separating assets from implementation - the benefit of providing the assets 'as is' to the community so that they can use them in their own mods is just too large. I don't think there is a problem if you include the ring/menu/whatever in the .esm - I'd just advise against auto-adding it to the player, since that may be immersion breaking to some. The idea of resource packs is usually that they work in the background, hidden heroes. But if the ring is there, players can always just add it to themselves via console and use it from thereon forward.

And, like, if you want a ring that gives the user a menu when the user equips it where the user can then choose from different categories, choose a pose and the player then plays that pose... well, how many poses are we talking here? I can build that for you in 30 minutes tops, primarily that long because assigning properties is a lot of clicking.  :sleepy:

What exactly do you envision your pose ring to do?

Oh okay I think I know what you're talking about, I think there was a slight misunderstanding.

Don't worry, the ring itself won't be auto added. It'll be craftable in the chem lab or obtainable through console. All the ring would do is access the pose menu and such. I'm not completely lost in terms of scripting the ring as I've done it before with my Sun's Poses. The only reason why this is harder is because the menus will be more organized so that poses are easier to find. That's one issue that ALL current pose mods have at the moment, you kinda need to memorize which formID belongs to which pose. I have a base template of the script that I used for my Sun's Poses but I'll have to clean it up and categorize it properly so that it's more organized. I just haven't gotten around to it because I'm finishing up a few poses (and frankly I've been procrastinating and working on other stuff as well).

As of this moment, we are talking about 30-40 poses given the new ones that were recently requested. BUt....if you're willing to do the ring anyway by all means take it off my hands xD that's the most annoying aspect of pose mods in general. Today (it's Monday here early morning) is my last day of work for the week so I will send you some stuff these upcoming days if you're willing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived