Sun’s and KitKat’s Poses - Pose requests thread

KitKatKseniya

One thing I will point is that this mod will be very similar to Dave's Mod, not the template. The mod will have appropriate and easily identifiable categories and sub menus that will be named after the person that requested the pose.

You will NOT have to worry about choosIng between Dave's Poses, Sun's Poses, and this one. Also, I will be rewriting Sun's Poses from the ground up so that it no longer uses the template and therefore you guys can then use BLHs Poses (formerly 75 kinky animations).

So in short, POSES FOR EVERYONE!!!

If people prefer, would they like to have Sun's poses and this new one just all in one so that it only takes up one ESP? I can split Sun's Poses into different categories such as NSFW, SFW, and Masculine categories. This of course will take a bit longer to make but please let me know what is preferential.

Thank you everyone for your continued support :)

I think that it would be nice to have all your poses in one mod, which would make it easier to use/find them in game :)

Only thing is, would need to update the nexus file to say that its gonna have some more, let's say NSFW poses, so no one is surprised if they download it from there :P

One thing I will point is that this mod will be very similar to Dave's Mod, not the template. The mod will have appropriate and easily identifiable categories and sub menus that will be named after the person that requested the pose.

You will NOT have to worry about choosIng between Dave's Poses, Sun's Poses, and this one. Also, I will be rewriting Sun's Poses from the ground up so that it no longer uses the template and therefore you guys can then use BLHs Poses (formerly 75 kinky animations).

If people prefer, would they like to have Sun's poses and this new one just all in one so that it only takes up one ESP? I can split Sun's Poses into different categories such as NSFW, SFW, and Masculine categories. This of course will take a bit longer to make but please let me know what is preferential.

I think that it would be nice to have all your poses in one mod, which would make it easier to use/find them in game :)

Only thing is, would need to update the nexus file to say that its gonna have some more, let's say NSFW poses, so no one is surprised if they download it from there :P

Yeah that was my initial concern given that that Nexus is very vanilla when it comes to certain content which is why my first idea was to have an LL exclusive pose mod where people can go wild with lewd poses.

Yeah that was my initial concern given that that Nexus is very vanilla when it comes to certain content which is why my first idea was to have an LL exclusive pose mod where people can go wild with lewd poses.

Yeah that's true, although strictly speaking as long as the character model has clothes on in the screenshots, does it keep its non-adult rating? Lol

"Lewd act? What are you talking about? She's just stretching! :P "

Yeah that's true, although strictly speaking as long as the character model has clothes on in the screenshots, does it keep its non-adult rating? Lol

I believe so with the exception of obvious sexual acts even when clothed. I.e. A couple pose engaging in sex but with clothes

I believe so with the exception of obvious sexual acts even when clothed. I.e. A couple pose engaging in sex but with clothes

Might get away with it then :P

Not so much requests as suggestions. I would say all facing forward (head not turned) and minus any "props."

Wonderful! Is that MFC? I considered doing that when I started college to help with finances. The green site is all too familiar for me

Not so much requests as suggestions. I would say all facing forward (head not turned) and minus any "props."

Wonderful! Is that MFC? I considered doing that when I started college to help with finances. The green site is all too familiar for me

Yep, got it in one!

Have some more poses, mostly sitting and lying down... because I don't think there are that many involving seating arrangements/beds :-D these are copyrighted ofcourse, but I dont see how else I am supposed to show off the poses, I sure as hell won't model for them myself ROFL

post-537283-0-64967500-1489184328_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-57076800-1489184361_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-79507100-1489184374_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-44135100-1489184390_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-47266600-1489184408_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-89504300-1489184422_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-88572000-1489184444_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-74994700-1489184457_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-65621000-1489184474_thumb.jpgpost-537283-0-85395900-1489184488_thumb.jpg

I think you see the big boob theme :-P

Have some more poses, mostly sitting and lying down... because I don't think there are that many involving seating arrangements/beds :-D these are copyrighted ofcourse, but I dont see how else I am supposed to show off the poses, I sure as hell won't model for them myself ROFL

attachicon.gifbedtime red set 3 20.jpgattachicon.gifchenille throws 1 ever wonder what a pair of all natural 30l cup boobs look like upside down 16.jpgattachicon.gifchristmas spirit set 3 5.jpgattachicon.gifchristmas spirit set 3 28.jpgattachicon.gifgold camis with sarah randall bts set 1 10.jpgattachicon.gifgold camis with sarah randall bts set 1 18.jpgattachicon.gifgold camis with sarah randall bts set 1 32.jpgattachicon.gifgolden wall candids 16.jpgattachicon.gifpoolside pink set 3 big boobs and on my back 22.jpgattachicon.gifrachel aldana christmas dress set 3 10.jpg

I think you see the big boob theme :-P

Thanks for the submission!

Hey everyone, 

I'm still working on the mod and doing the poses. I'll then have to figure out how I want to organize and categorize this mod. Don't worry I'm still working on it and it is top priority for me right now! 

Hey everyone, 

I'm still working on the mod and doing the poses. I'll then have to figure out how I want to organize and categorize this mod. Don't worry I'm still working on it and it is top priority for me right now! 

Definitely looking forward to the next release. I think bringing the requests to LL was a great idea.

My request is rather simple. If you are familiar with The Chronicles of Gor books by John Norman, then the poses I would like to see are that of when owned slave must be on her knees and bent all the way over when her Master walks into the room or area. It is a form of respect more than slave to Master. The other pose is when slave is bought or captured, she must be on her knees, head down, arms resting on her thighs with her palms up. Which means (if I remember correctly, it's been over 6 years since I left the world of Second Life and stopped reading the books) she is accepting her new owner to brand her with a "k" on her thigh and accepting the locked collar.

I used to know what the "k" brand was called, but again, that was 6 years ago.

And yes, this is that DontBlnkBadWolf.

My request is rather simple. If you are familiar with The Chronicles of Gor books by John Norman, then the poses I would like to see are that of when owned slave must be on her knees and bent all the way over when her Master walks into the room or area. It is a form of respect more than slave to Master. The other pose is when slave is bought or captured, she must be on her knees, head down, arms resting on her thighs with her palms up. Which means (if I remember correctly, it's been over 6 years since I left the world of Second Life and stopped reading the books) she is accepting her new owner to brand her with a "k" on her thigh and accepting the locked collar.

I'll search that book up to see if I can picture it better! Thanks for the suggestion wolf!

My request is rather simple. If you are familiar with The Chronicles of Gor books by John Norman, then the poses I would like to see are that of when owned slave must be on her knees and bent all the way over when her Master walks into the room or area. It is a form of respect more than slave to Master. The other pose is when slave is bought or captured, she must be on her knees, head down, arms resting on her thighs with her palms up. Which means (if I remember correctly, it's been over 6 years since I left the world of Second Life and stopped reading the books) she is accepting her new owner to brand her with a "k" on her thigh and accepting the locked collar.

I'll search that book up to see if I can picture it better! Thanks for the suggestion wolf!

I really wish I had visuals from Second Life with the poses that I suggested, I had a few screenshots but that was 2 hard drives ago. I was heavily into the Gor books and was a part of the recreation in Second Life. I'll try a search to see if there is anything out there. 

Posting a link to my PhotoBucket, I found almost all of the poses. These would be an excellent add.

​Gor Poses

Ah this helps a ton! Thanks for your request! :)

Just a disclaimer I'm predicting a release in about a month or less (prob 2 weeks)

Take your time for I have not read up on all the documents on loading and using poses in general.

Now that there is a Slave mod in FO4, these poses would work together. I've always been fascinated with the Master/slave world, but I am sometimes more lenient than a Master should. It's difficult to put on the full power of the Master role when you were raised to respect women.

Archived