I really think you should focus on just one big brothel for now, the headquarters which should be in Whiterun. Once that is working well, you can make smaller versions of the main one in all the other major cities. I hope that somewhere along the questline, I can take over the brothel from Axia and make her work as a manager/high class prostitute.

Surely... the Night Mistress One if the main one...

Problem is I don't where I can place it....

I'll also check the mountains near Whiterun...

Ok, I placed the Night Mistress Mansion near Captured dream shop... and I added trees. So, it's hidden...

Falkreath jarl is easy to corrupt, so it will be perfect for establish a guild headquarter... and he expect only a flat tax...

The plan is simple : Axia and Player will take over that place from a pack of cultists... and Axia will buy it at a cheap price from the jarl...

Next quests will be focused on obtaining money to fix the manor.

I'll also check the mountains near Whiterun...

Ok, I placed the Night Mistress Mansion near Captured dream shop... and I added trees. So, it's hidden...

Falkreath jarl is easy to corrupt, so it will be perfect for establish a guild headquarter... and he expect only a flat tax...

The plan is simple : Axia and Player will take over that place from a pack of cultists... and Axia will buy it at a cheap price from the jarl...

Next quests will be focused on obtaining money to fix the manor.

I linked to this a while ago in the other thread I shared on here under a similar topic, but something like this might make a good design for the doors to brothels, maybe as an upgrade.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=54049

Not sure who made this particular set of door textures though...

Oh, and the stereotypical red lantern(s) hanging out front, you've got to have those. :D

I fear the location questions will be the most problematic. Either the cities are modded by many players  (like JK Sykrim, ETaC, ...), already on the edge of CTD in a vanilla game (Dawnstar) or placing a nice mansion in the middle of nowhere breaks the famous feeling for the landscape.

​So far, I have only seen the Riften brothel extension in ME that fits nicely. It doesn't interfere with anything and still makes sense in its location.

​I have read earlier in this thread the idea to re-use existing mods, with approval of their authors of course.

Personally I play almost never without Katixas Ciderhouse http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16106. I'm fond of the idea, the location and it's style :D  . Speaking in terms of Sexlab I like to use my playerhome as a brothel. And few things are more obious to me, than owning a pub at a road near a major city and to sell drinks and entertainment.

My suggestion is: either re-use an existing mod or maybe to modify the vanilla playerhomes. At least it gets you rid of the location issue in the cities!

I fear the location questions will be the most problematic. Either the cities are modded by many players  (like JK Sykrim, ETaC, ...), already on the edge of CTD in a vanilla game (Dawnstar) or placing a nice mansion in the middle of nowhere breaks the famous feeling for the landscape.

​So far, I have only seen the Riften brothel extension in ME that fits nicely. It doesn't interfere with anything and still makes sense in its location.

​I have read earlier in this thread the idea to re-use existing mods, with approval of their authors of course.

Personally I play almost never without Katixas Ciderhouse http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16106. I'm fond of the idea, the location and it's style :D  . Speaking in terms of Sexlab I like to use my playerhome as a brothel. And few things are more obious to me, than owning a pub at a road near a major city and to sell drinks and entertainment.

My suggestion is: either re-use an existing mod or maybe to modify the vanilla playerhomes. At least it gets you rid of the location issue in the cities!

For Dawnstar, I'll let the brothel where it is. I also have a mod for towns, and I placed it to have compatibility.

The Night Mistress Mansion is in the country side, near the captured dreams... I will need to also propose an Inn activty.

What about placing it on an island in the lake, not far form captured dreams shop?

Would adding an atmosphere of exlusivity and security, if ist is only reachable by boat or a long bridge, like the honeybrew meadery. A small variant of volkihar castle will look great surrounded by water (and maybe fog).

What about placing it on an island in the lake, not far form captured dreams shop?

Would adding an atmosphere of exlusivity and security, if ist is only reachable by boat or a long bridge, like the honeybrew meadery. A small variant of volkihar castle will look great surrounded by water (and maybe fog).

I like the island idea, but the castle part not so much. An abandoned hold with a basement area, maybe.

The reason I say that is because I noticed that the current "mini-castle" has some issues, for example I can walk completely underneath it using the arches that it is built on top of, and upon turning around it becomes apparent that I'm probably not supposed to be able to do that. It just seems like it would be easier and quicker to use an existing building type, like a run down keep, or an inn, or even a large house from solitude surrounded by some of the iron gates from the Riften cemetery, rather than designing something from scratch and trying to hammer out bugs. Also the architecture of the current castle is fairly different than anything else in Skyrim, so it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.

Those are just my thoughts though.

I placed it in thje forest north to the captured dream...

I like the island idea, but the castle part not so much. An abandoned hold with a basement area, maybe.

The reason I say that is because I noticed that the current "mini-castle" has some issues, for example I can walk completely underneath it using the arches that it is built on top of, and upon turning around it becomes apparent that I'm probably not supposed to be able to do that. It just seems like it would be easier and quicker to use an existing building type, like a run down keep, or an inn, or even a large house from solitude surrounded by some of the iron gates from the Riften cemetery, rather than designing something from scratch and trying to hammer out bugs. Also the architecture of the current castle is fairly different than anything else in Skyrim, so it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.

Nothing is defritive concerning the Night Mistress Mansion.

If you have other suggestions, it will be welcomed...

My first version was a riften like building, but it's not very good.

The vampire style castle is big...

Solitude palace one is too complex to build...

And the place need to contains :

- an entry room

- a dinner room

- a private saloon

- low whores chambers

- whores chambers

- dancers quarter

- courtesan quarter

- Axia, etc... quarter

- the printer quarter

- the kitchen

- a little bath.

So, what kind of building I could use for that ?

I need also to fit with the brothel name ! (so, no white walls like solitude rich houses ones !).

It let only 2 possibilities :

- volkihar

- solitude emperor tower

like his :

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zapAOuLDIgA/maxresdefault.jpg

point is : does people like this castle ?

I have a solution, but it will reduce the number of NPCs that mansion can contains.

I have a solution, but it will reduce the number of NPCs that mansion can contains.

Yes, I like the castle.

What about a bar? Its not in your room-list, but i think, a brothel needs a place where the customers can wait for the girts and relax.

Yes, I like the castle.

What about a bar? Its not in your room-list, but i think, a brothel needs a place where the customers can wait for the girts and relax.

Of course !

Ok, I took a decision : i keep the vampire castle, but I will reduce it to make it smaller and more accorded to a Manor;

Of course, number of whores will be reduced...

But don't worry about your followers : they will still have a use!

I plan to modify the dinner room : it where the guest will wait, so there will be a bar.

Yes, I like the castle.

Of course !

Ok, I took a decision : i keep the vampire castle, but I will reduce it to make it smaller and more accorded to a Manor;

I plan to modify the dinner room : it where the guest will wait, so there will be a bar.

That player home you showed looks nice, I like it because of the layout and the fact that it seems to use the window ports from keeps, so it doesn't feel too out of place, something like that would look nice.

I feel like there should be some stripper poles or dancing girls in cages though, maybe in the main room where the bar is? Gotta "rouse" the interests of potential clients, if you catch my meaning. Get that libido flowing. :D

That could also be a way for servers (or whores) to pick up clients that they could take to one of the rooms.

Yes, I like the castle.

Of course !

That player home you showed looks nice, I like it because of the layout and the fact that it seems to use the window ports from keeps, so it doesn't feel too out of place, something like that would look nice.

I feel like there should be some stripper poles or dancing girls in cages though, maybe in the main room where the bar is? Gotta "rouse" the interests of potential clients, if you catch my meaning. Get that libido flowing. :D

That could also be a way for servers (or whores) to pick up clients that they could take to one of the rooms.

Two dancers spots are planned on the balcons.

I plan also two more in the main hall.

The main hall is made based on 8 caslg, so it's big... enough space. Also, banks, tables... where the clients will seat.

The actor event already have a bed specification : whores are already packaged to pick up clients, and go to a bed with them.

Ok Manor done...

So, for now...

- 4 slave whores positions (I still need an outfit for them)

- 4 whore position

- Axia + player room

- 4 staff position (2 guards, the printer, the maid)

- 2 dancers positions (surely more if I made them sleep in the whores chamber).

- 2 courtesans positions.

I wish also to add sme radian quests for reflect the problems and events which can happen in brothels.... like an angry client, etc... when player will be associate, she'll need to deal with these problems.

Ok, now I'm designing the beginning of the Night Mistress Mansion quest...

Except the two first NPCs, no specific NPCs to hire as slave whore and whore : player will need to find them.

So, two solutions :

- followers, of course !

- except specifi NPCs : no way to hire dancers and courtesans : you'll need to train some of the whores (and for courtesan, only educated girls can fit the job!)

- and a good idea I think : some side quest, in each hold. Each of them will create a group of hireable NPCs

• In the Reach : help a group of forsworns : it will allow forsworns clients, and to hire 2 girls.
  • Near Windhelm : a desesperate group of dunmers : 3 girls available
  • Near Whiterun : Ysolda, of course !
  • other ideas are welcome.

for courtesans: some younger members of the bard academy and/or some bored apprentices of the Mage Academy in Winterhold

"and/or some bored apprentices of the Mage Academy in Winterhold"

Yup, gotta pay those absurd tuition fees somehow. :D

On that note, I'm using Immersive College of Winterhold, so a patch may need to be made for other people who are using that mod as well.

Hi

I need also help for bodyslide conversions.

I tried to do one, but it don't work at all ! the armor is completely static, so, if the NPC turn on himself, the clothe don't follow !

for courtesans: some younger members of the bard academy and/or some bored apprentices of the Mage Academy in Winterhold

On that note, I'm using Immersive College of Winterhold, so a patch may need to be made for other people who are using that mod as well.

working in the Mansion is free : as an employee, player earn money only if she works. As an associate, player will be able to claim her share each day...

@ Delzaron

Someone mentioned a lake location, in particular near the Captured Dreams shop, which I suppose must be Lake Ilinata.  If you were to consider that, the western end, which is where CD's shop is, already has far too many good mods for relevant LL style play that would conflict, incl

From Nexus:

Mammoth Manor

Ilinata's Manor

Brittleshin Rest

Dread Prison

From LL

Stynja Watch

Please don't put it there!  smile.png

As for courtesans, please don't forget Camilla Valerius.  Or Muiri in Markarth, who should first pay for her revenge wink.png

@ Delzaron

Someone mentioned a lake location, in particular near the Captured Dreams shop, which I suppose must be Lake Ilinata.  If you were to consider that, the western end, which is where CD's shop is, already has far too many good mods for relevant LL style play that would conflict, incl

From Nexus:

Mammoth Manor

Ilinata's Manor

Brittleshin Rest

Dread Prison

From LL

Stynja Watch

As for courtesans, please don't forget Camilla Valerius.  Or Muiri in Markarth, who should first pay for her revenge wink.png

about the conflict, we'll see that, when I'll relese the next version... I need to finish the whore recruitement quest part, and to design the riekling girl.

Hi

I tried to do one, but it don't work at all ! the armor is completely static, so, if the NPC turn on himself, the clothe don't follow !

working in the Mansion is free : as an employee, player earn money only if she works. As an associate, player will be able to claim her share each day...

I know, I was making a joke about college tuition. :D

@ Delzaron

From Nexus:

Mammoth Manor

Ilinata's Manor

Brittleshin Rest

Dread Prison

From LL

Stynja Watch

about the conflict, we'll see that, when I'll relese the next version... I need to finish the whore recruitement quest part, and to design the riekling girl.

Riekling girl?.. I hope you can get a hold of the guy who made Chak Chak.

I wish there would be quests/feature to pimp vanilla NPCs like Ysolda (especially the ones living alone/unmarried) or sell them as slaves into brothels. That's a good way of get ridding some annoying NPCs. Maybe take over Nazeem's farm and make it  into brothel. :D

Hi

I know, I was making a joke about college tuition. :D

@ Delzaron

From Nexus:

Mammoth Manor

Ilinata's Manor

Brittleshin Rest

Dread Prison

From LL

Stynja Watch

Riekling girl?.. I hope you can get a hold of the guy who made Chak Chak.

Somebody here on LL designed some riekling stuff. His job will be integrated in Night Mistress.

I wish there would be quests/feature to pimp vanilla NPCs like Ysolda (especially the ones living alone/unmarried) or sell them as slaves into brothels. That's a good way of get ridding some annoying NPCs. Maybe take over Nazeem's farm and make it  into brothel. :D

Planned for NPCs.

Not for Nazeem...

The dress can fit my purposes, speciallu for courtesans... do you have it in CBBE ?

the Leila slave outfit can be nice for dancers.

I use red outfits, because all the brothels have rugs in red.

I need some short sex stories (they will be in the porn books you can sell) !

-I‘m a poor writer, even got a story also can't write it out lolz

Outfit for dancers and courtesans (I use a modified nocturnal outift for whores) !

-Ves prostitue suit

-i personal used Aradia Kato suit +high heel from other mod for every prostitue outfit

untitled__zps0ht9pork.jpg

How to convert pictures in dds !

-Photoshop save as dds      DXT5         ARGB   8 bpp | interpolated alpha

-this is the format i make slavetat for my self

oh before that u need plug-in for ps

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

Some ideas for new brothels (I already use Jorvarsk for building the Burning Thighs, for example).

-a brothel from very very old mod make by Japan modder "XLV Brothel" is quite nice, sadly he already abandon

Pic take from XLV Brothel mod

Front desk

002_zpswxpa4tsb.jpg

Brothel

Showgirl/Dancer work area A and Guard watch

Jail is for train/punish prostitute

005_zpsx14umbj5.jpg

working area B

003_zpspo3p5noj.jpg

004_zpsliwepdi3.jpg

006_zpsraguexor.jpg

is this kind a board u asking for??

007_zpsy8h3hews.jpg

the only thing i can say is YESSSSSSS, also good luck in this proyect there arent that many managing mods, i can only think in the farm and the mine in nexus (dont remmember the names sorry) also you have given some seriusly good mods to the community thanks for modding and keep the good work!

Thanks !

I've not tried many of the brothel mods so I don't know what all is part of them, but there is something I would like to see. The PC as a client able to pay for sessions of various themes and fetishes. Maybe spend a couple of hours encased in rubber? How about a session as a Domina? Or as a bound sextoy (the brothel could make a little extra on this one)? School theme? Cops & Robbers?

In the Night Mistress Mansion mod, player is an associate : he'll hire and fire staff, buy buildings, invest and earn money.

I plan to let the player working in the house for an extra, and to add casting sessions...

I have currently a problem.

After bringing back hilgi to the mansion we follow amelie to the bedroom.

After arriving in the bedroom amelie show us our beds.

But then nothing happen. She stand still in the middle of the bedroom (She don't give the working clothes for receiving our first clients)

Hum, maybe a script bug... setstage it, doesn't matter for now. It's very alpha...

Note about the book porn stories : the idea is to use things witt no authors rights, and not real pictures... In fact, I wish to use skyrim pictures, like the ones in the sexscreenshots topic.

What is the setstage number I need? I have the same problem, even with a new game.