in the quest where I have to make photos of the girls, once the photo is taken, I do not see any updates on the quest, can you please explain how it works?

There is a problem at this point : the script doesn't recognize the quest I set as variable...

Maybe I'll need to rewrite this part.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, gunthererickson said:

I must report an issue: when making the quest Publishing a Magazine, I put one picture in the chest, and it's supposed to advance to stage 20, but I don't know how much time it has to pass until that

No stage advance no, but a int variable increase...

you need to process 4 pictures, and validate by pushing again the button/pull the lever.

1 hour ago, gunthererickson said:

It gets a message: "Houston, we have a problem" and the quest doesnt advance

Ah...

Try the SQS command to see the stage implied.

In the validation step, if you fail to publish the issue, the images will go back to the chest, and the quest is reseted. You can also reset it manually.

17 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ah...

Try the SQS command to see the stage implied.

In the validation step, if you fail to publish the issue, the images will go back to the chest, and the quest is reseted. You can also reset it manually.

I already made that, and it confirms that there's a advance stage for every picture I put in the chest. I advanced the quest via console, but nothing new happens

I'm currently at the "Recruiting and advertising" quest. How many clients do I need to serve before the quest continues?

And why does it keep sending me to the exact same npc I just served every single time?

Also how doe the different roles of prostitute affect this mod?

Edited by ExampleJohn
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dragoon57 said:

Not sure if this has been noticed but I think there might be a conflict with the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite mod. When I fast travel with this mod active it crashes. If this mod is inactive then no crash.

I didn't used that mod, so I don't think the conflict is from here. Maybe a problem with the 0/0 cell.

The mod next planned content :

- some fixes (seriously, why my actor events doens't work ?)

- a repeatible quest about courtesans delivery (you'll visit some wealthy clients across Skyrim).

- a repeatible about informations collection for courtesans.

- a story quest with Amélie and her past in the thieves guild. I have some ideas, but I'm open to every proposal.