Darksiders Armor both genders and abyssal

Unless I'm wrong there's a vendor [spoiler=Vulgrim] (Vulgrim) north of RIverrun who sells everything (there's a map marker). You may do 'help vulgrim' to find his code and player.placeatme #vulgrim's code#, to get him anywhere.

I have the riverhelm mod and I cant really see him cause he is inside a mountain or something, but I just place another and it works fine. ;)

I have attached the version I downloaded a couple weeks back, Install it manually, nmm wont work...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Unless I'm wrong there's a vendor [spoiler=Vulgrim] (Vulgrim) north of RIverrun who sells everything (there's a map marker). You may do 'help vulgrim' to find his code and player.placeatme #vulgrim's code#, to get him anywhere.

I have the riverhelm mod and I cant really see him cause he is inside a mountain or something, but I just place another and it works fine. ;)

I have attached the version I downloaded a couple weeks back, Install it manually, nmm wont work...

NMM works fine with me, no problems an corrext install. ;)

• 8 months later...
Guest Ragna_Rok

jeeeeez folks. that guy just came over here and you flood the poor recently-bannhammered-dude with dozens of requests? there are threads for requests here, just saying. cut him some slack for fucks sake.

rips arent very difficult, but i say nice done nonetheless ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey bro the darksiders armor mod isn't available in the link in the spoiler, it says that it was removed it would be awesome if you have a another link

For some reason the download link has died.., anyone has this mod? Would you care to reupload? I got this mod from a Russian site and the mod translated fully into Russian language, and for god's sake i don't understand Russian completely

Anyway where's the author?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...