2 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

Do you mind posting your entire Papyrus log?  Without that, there's not really anything I can do to help you troubleshoot.

I'll post it when I get home. I could just reinstalled all the mods properly, but there are some mods that are requiring a new safe, and I really wanna keep the safe I'm on now. I'll talk about it on sexlab frameworks support too, if don't want to waste your time on me I'll understand :))

On 3/6/2020 at 7:03 AM, davisev5225 said:

Do you mind posting your entire Papyrus log?  Without that, there's not really anything I can do to help you troubleshoot.

Sorry for wasting your time and for posting this problem on this thread. I just understood that I'm tooooo dumb to have over 100 mods, I'll just reinstall some fo them and delete the rest. BTW, do you know how to save a save so it works after i will reinstall mods like cursed loot and other heavy mods that requires a new save after installing them?

7 hours ago, AtackHelicopter said:

Sorry for wasting your time and for posting this problem on this thread. I just understood that I'm tooooo dumb to have over 100 mods, I'll just reinstall some fo them and delete the rest. BTW, do you know how to save a save so it works after i will reinstall mods like cursed loot and other heavy mods that requires a new save after installing them?

You have to clean the save, which is a lot easier to do one mod at a time.  Short version: save the game, deactivate a mod or two, run the game for a few minutes, save again, load the save in a save editor, and clean orphaned scripts, objects, etc.  Rinse, repeat until you've eliminated all the mods you don't want (or need to reinstall).

More detailed directions can be found with a Google search.

Also, no need to apologize, it's all good.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:19 PM, Sathella said:

@davisev5225

I know you've said earlier you don't have a lot of time to devote to large changes on this mod, but any chance you can do a small update to include the elbowbinders?

You'd think with the world shutting down due to COVID-19, I'd have more time for things like this.  (Un?)fortunately, I work an "essential service" job, so I'm still just as busy as ever.

I'll try to do something soon-ish, but still cannot make any promises at this time.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, a562904106 said:

真好!谢谢

You're welcome!  Next time, though, probably best to use English.  It's the international business language, but more importantly (to me, anyway), it's the only language I speak.  More complicated messages might not work so well in Google Translate.  🤔

Having trouble toggling the "dwemer frame plugs" option in the mcm. The "bind in dwemer ruins" and "use dwemer helmet" options work fine. Tried leaving the ruins and trying again, and also save cleaned just in case, but still there.

I've been having a difficult time with this mod. I use SSE and have tried converting it multiple times, with several different methods but I get the same result every time. Whether I manually convert the nifs with the optimizer, or use the Cathedral Asset Optimizer, or save the mod in the creation kit to convert it to form 44 I get the same exact issue. Whenever the mod itself/scripts try to equip the devices I get a CTD. I can add the items just fine through the additem menu and even equip them with no issues whatsoever. I'm not really sure if i'm either doing something terribly wrong or if there's anything I can do to fix the issue at all.

I attached my converted version, maybe that'll either help solve the mystery, or help someone else out.

City Bondage CAO.rar

On 7/11/2020 at 10:06 AM, tandorii77 said:

I've been having a difficult time with this mod. I use SSE and have tried converting it multiple times, with several different methods but I get the same result every time. Whether I manually convert the nifs with the optimizer, or use the Cathedral Asset Optimizer, or save the mod in the creation kit to convert it to form 44 I get the same exact issue. Whenever the mod itself/scripts try to equip the devices I get a CTD. I can add the items just fine through the additem menu and even equip them with no issues whatsoever. I'm not really sure if i'm either doing something terribly wrong or if there's anything I can do to fix the issue at all.

I attached my converted version, maybe that'll either help solve the mystery, or help someone else out.

City Bondage CAO.rar 82.09 MB · 0 downloads

I actually managed to fix the issue, i'm not smart enough to repack the mod with the fix but basically, I just installed this converted version, then reinstalled cursed loot and devious devices, ran bodyslide and FNIS and the equip events worked again, haven't experienced another crash due to City Bondage, as far as I can tell. I get an occasional crash in certain areas but it's not due to any sort of event that I can notice. 

If anyone wants to use or post this conversion, feel free to do so, and I hope it works out for anyone who was interested in this mod in SSE! 

Got it to work on SE. I used CBBE version. Tested it in 1 city, no CTD. Didn't test the Dwarven Suit.

All I did was run nifoptimizer in this mod's folder after installing. I usually don't use CAO, because I get more control/oversight without it.

For the future, use:

meshes - nifoptimizer

animations - HavokBehaviorPostProcess  << animations will be in the meshes folder btw; look for .hkx files

texture - usually don't need conversions

ESP - no touching

City Bondage 1.9.5 SE CBBE converted.7z

Edit: aaaw I lost my 69 post count..

4 hours ago, Tempest321 said:

I'm using the latest version with sse and when it re equips after the fight has finished I cant move, only jump. Then it crashes. Will the converted version from sskn work better?

Probably, but I cannot confirm as I have not tested SSE compatibility.

On 11/19/2020 at 6:22 AM, Eisenkocher said:

Any plans for a speedy migration to DD5? The new and improved equip system looks like something that could help this mod.

I wasn't aware DD5 had been officially released.  Honestly, I was expecting the individual downloads to get updated, so that's how I missed it.

I'm about to be out of state for the next month week, so I'll find some time to look at it once I get back.

42 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

I wasn't aware DD5 had been officially released.  Honestly, I was expecting the individual downloads to get updated, so that's how I missed it.

I'm about to be out of state for the next month, so I'll find some time to look at it once I get back.

Not officially released yet. Kimy released v5.0 Beta 1 a few hours ago in the DCL thread.

1 hour ago, davisev5225 said:

That's funny, I don't see "beta" anywhere on this page (other than thanking a list of beta-testers):

You're right, my mistake. I was thinking Deviously Cursed Loot for some reason when I posted since DCL9 Beta 1 was posted in the Support Thread.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:37 PM, davisev5225 said:

You'd think with the world shutting down due to COVID-19, I'd have more time for things like this.  (Un?)fortunately, I work an "essential service" job, so I'm still just as busy as ever.

I'll try to do something soon-ish, but still cannot make any promises at this time.

i use the same mcg dwarven devious devices in the pahe dwarven suits patch so i came to inform you this:

On 11/6/2020 at 2:04 PM, fred200 said:

Well as it happens - I am already using the Dwarven Suits patch on SE. My conversion . I also have mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass SSE, although no idea if that is needed.

Note on that score - one of the captives in Pinewood is a Khajiit in a dwarven slave suit. Works great except the body is a Nord. Nice cat head...

the bug is written into the esp of the texture definitions for both khajiit and argonians. to fix it you only need to make khajiit and argonian armor addon definitions then make the normal armor addons not wearable by those races then create a new texture sets for those races based on the nude body type texture sets for those races. then finally make the "armor" use all race variants of the "armor addon"

Can anyone help me? I've got the mod, mcm is showing up and everything, but when I go into cities... Nothing happens. Same for dwarven ruins. This is after completing dragon rising, but even turning off immersive start doesn't make a difference. I checked the debug and all it showed for the cell location was "[LOCATION" and nothing else. I've also made sure additional cell tracking is on, etc... Basically, I don't see a reason it shouldn't work, but it isn't '^^

Edit: Nevermind, went into solitude and I got bound. Guess I just had to wait for it to start properly