Xaqq

[Request/Idea] NTR/Cuckolding/cheating themed Mod

I'm actually surprised that this kind of mod hasnt been made by now. We basically covered all fetishes except this one at this point XD.

Sexlab Sexlife had something like it but it was removed. If anyone is willing to come up with some kind of mod I'll be forever greatful. Further lover's comfort barely did anythig with their spouse cheating system, a few lines of dialogue and that's it.

I dont have any specific ideas on how the mod will work but I was thinking along the lines of good NPC dialogues that happen over long periods of time. Whether the PC decides to cheat or the PC spouse decides to cheat or find a romantic lover etc. the dialogue would reflect the different "stages" of closeness (i.e. from friends, to friends with benefits to full all out love interest) depending on what the PC does you can decide to cheat and be the one to cuck ur spouse or ur spouse can decide to get close to others if you leave them for a longer period of time by themselves and let them "roam" free.

It would be nice if there was also on going scripted dialogue during sex scenes to provide more context. Another thing that would be interesting is if this system didnt just apply to officially married npc's but also Relationship rank 4 NPCs.

I would add to that and make a jealousy system.like lovers and partners coming after you if you bang there other half's.

I would add to that and make a jealousy system.like lovers and partners coming after you if you bang there other half's.

ye that would be extra immersive. Too bad I have no idea who would take up on a simple dialogue/role-playing mod like this :(

I just find it crazy that no one has requested something like this before by this point.

This can be added to LoversComfort mod. As the Spouse Cheating part is already added in this mod. only the Cuckolding and Dialogues should be be done.

and again Jealousy system could be good, with lovers/partners of NPC you are having sex with sending Mercenaries to kill or hurt you, or better Kidnap/Rape or cheat with your Spouse.

even npc cheats with npc and all hell breaks loose.As well as thugs coming after you, you can also send them to track someone down kidnap them and take them to you or a location where you can show up and give them whats what.

This can be added to LoversComfort mod. As the Spouse Cheating part is already added in this mod. only the Cuckolding and Dialogues should be be done.

and again Jealousy system could be good, with lovers/partners of NPC you are having sex with sending Mercenaries to kill or hurt you, or better Kidnap/Rape or cheat with your Spouse.

Ye I was thinking that could help but the thing is i'd like to hear more dialogue of the sort that is related to that. I was thinking that this could even be added to Apropos mod.

Affairs with lovers and maybe blackmail for infidelity! ; )

Anyone up for the task?

Ive been waiting for something like this for a long time! I've even made a few half baked attempts at creating it myself over the years, but I am no good with the creation kit. (You might be able to find the project in some of my ancient posts here)

Whoever wants to make this you have my support! I would even be willing to write some dialog (Writing is kind of my thing)

I can post some of my work if you'd like.

I can write some ntr theme books too if someone wanted to implement them into a mod.

I just saw I necroed... I read March 2019 instead of April 2018... damn dyslexia.

If this is still being thought about I'd love to get involved.

Hi guys , I'm working on a cuckold mod myself with a bull , hotwife and a cuck. Sissy and gangbang can be added. I'll done in a few months positively. Happy to know people are interested and willing to help. Would be happy if my efforts got a little reward lol. Keep you all updated. 😀

Still waiting one(?)

something like:

A relationship system that if you have low "love points" with your spouse and for example she gain more love points with X NPC she or he will cheat with said NPC, or if you leave you spouse on your home for a long time and you dont visit often,  when you came back you will discover something interesting(?) 

The one thing I have always wanted more of in my game. Because drama and emotions are juicy.  :D

That and I would just love to have a Dominant cuckolds their submissive mod of some sort.  So here is to hoping for that one day..

Or even something where different npc spouses prefer different things, and expect things from you. like going out for an adventure and a sweet roll if you survive, taking you in the woods at night because they just want to do it right there for whatever reason, tying you up if you cheat, being abusive if you cheat, treating you like a queen or like cattle, or even not wanting to be with you anymore if you get raped by a monster or impregnated by someone else or coerced and they find out 

It's true that it's surprising how lots of really popular fetishes are totally absent from Skyrim modding. Really anything that isn't dominant male - submissive female is nigh impossible to find. Sadly it would seem that all competent modders share similar tastes!

Since in this game you can get married how about making the wife or husband of the player got ntr? Like certain event? Or the player ntr other people family and to do so like e.g the family must be in the same place or kidnap them the husband get tied up. And then can ntr the wife... but the will be a bar in the gameemu or something to let you know how mant percentage of the ntr route something like that?

On 4/21/2019 at 1:17 AM, Strangestar said:

2019 and still no cuck mod? Time to get my hands dirty :/

Did you get your hands dirty? :D