Been awhile since I posted here. I need to know if there is a conflict with this mod & Deviously Enslaved Continued. I reverted to a save from before I activated this mod in-game in order to properly test out new mods I wanted like DEC & Submissive Lola because of all the bugs Kidnapped gave me in the past. Now I reactivated it with the same settings I used originally  &it doesn't work right in an even worse way.

The same old bugs happen like the wrong groups coming after me but now even when I get the right groups, it still doesn't work. Example, Vampire groups don't rape me or even talk to me. They do however use DEC's functions that's only supposed to work on non-hostile civilian NPCs like demanding sex outta me through a conversation tree. Another example, one group of mages did rape me but not for the whole time they're supposed to ( as set in the perversion/exhaustion settings) & another mages group stopped after 1 single threesome animation & let DEC take over.

I know you're busy with SexLab Light SE but I need to hear it from you or at least someone else who knows your mod well, does DEC conflict with Kidnapped? If not, what can I do to fix this problem? I have TES5Edit & I know how to get a Papyrus Log this time around so hopefully a solution can be found sooner than later.

UPDATE: Since making this post, I attempted to recreate the issue to provide a Papyrus Log, yet was unable to do so because upon reloading the save that had this issue, Kidnapped finally worked properly without DEC interfering. Awkward as hell I know, but for some reason Skyrim likes to troll me by not giving me issues until I have spent at least an hour on a playthrough to start giving me issues visible in a log I guess??? I have logs from when the problems arose, but they are most likely cluttered due to me playing for a long time before the issues started. Would you like me to try posting one of those logs or the one from my attempt to recreate this bug with DEC, even though Kidnapped ran perfectly that time?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, aljustineg said:

is it okay to uninstall this and continue my game will it cause some issues or should i start a new save game without this mod?

Its uses a few scripts never a good idea to uninstall a mod like this with an esp and heavy scripts halfway through a playthrough a lot of things are baked into your save and chances are very high you going to start seeing lots of issues. You can try a save cleaner but nah those are not really 100% effective

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance that this will get some kind of surrender feature? So either you get kidnapped when you are ambushed an overwhelmed or you get kidnapped when defeated in a normal battle?

I tried to use this mod together with Cursed Loot's Combat Surrender feature but it didn't go too well :/ And I don't even want to try Death Alternative, I did it once, never again!

After having spent more time with this enabled I have the following observations:

1. Brynjolf kidnapped me (hilarity right there—I saw him for all of a second before he conked me over the head), though it was Niruin who was technically the instigator. Either way, my girl was used quite a few times, with Devious Devices being applied each round, until it got to a weird point. My girl had a ball gag, anal pump, and a soulgem plug. The next two (three?) rounds I saw the debug notification (from Sexlab?) on which animation was chosen, which was blank, probably because DD's settings kicked in and limited what could be chosen. Makes sense, right? She's only got three holes and they plugged them. Well, I suppose it could have tried grabbing a foot or boob job, but it didn't. (Meanwhile, Jarl Korir was begging to be violated more more more like a good slut.)

So, would it be possible for either a check to be added such that only two can be filled during any kidnapping session, so that things can keep going? Or, alternatively, check to see if all three have been, and immediately move to the "violated all night until I passed out" part?

2. Without opening the mod in the CK (and being more than likely hopelessly confused), I can't tell how/if a marker is set for where the PC is moved to. The point being, I keep getting slammed into sarcophagi, bookshelves, halfway into a table, and so forth. Is the location being chosen based on what creature (or person) was chosen to be the leader, and the player is moved to the spot the leader is pre-placed at in a dungeon/bandit camp/whatever?

It would probably be way too much trouble to set an marker or something in each viable party location, so the PC is always plunked down in a relatively clear area...

3. Using setstage to manually "finish" the revenge quest seemingly did so, but then I realized I was no longer getting ambushed. Since I had to visit Delvin anyway for the DB, I saw and used the dialogue option to have him track down my kidnapper (of course, the mod is currently paused because I really didn't want to be kidnapped while on the Katariah, so I will have to unpause it to see if things are back to normal or not). Either a closing stage didn't fire, or a console setstage just doesn't work right. At least I know not to do that again (or it was a fluke).

4. After using masculinized leveled lists (or whatever it's called) to deal with my issue of being boned by women (I play a female PC and am not into that), I saw an almost perfect decrease in the wrong kind of attacker. However, since the location chosen may have pre-placed female enemies (and this would in theory apply to those who used the feminized lists, with unwanted males, or anyone who has Thieves, Merchants, etc. enabled as potential kidnappers), I do occasionally get them still. I can deal with that, though a checkbox would not be unappreciated.

5. Slightly disconcerting to be kidnapped, taken to an outside location (at one point this was the bridge leading into Windhelm, though others apply), and seeing one or more dragons get hauled in to witness, though not participate in, the event.

6. You have my vote for tying this and Drunk together. Sounds like it'd be a blast. It'd also be a blast if carriage drivers (in transit)/inn keepers (Drunk, again)/shady merchants (skooma dealers)/and so forth might be tempted.

7. My only real annoyance with the mod at this point is that I can more or less set my clock by it. I have a very good idea of exactly when I'll be kidnapped, because I set the sliders. A min/max setting might be a thing? Minimum of X days, maximum of Y? Something like that? Basically, a bit more randomness to the whole thing?

• 2 weeks later...

What's the point of ambush probability settings if they only affect creatures ambushing, not ones involved in actual scene? I mean - I set probability of all human factions to 0. Yet it totally doesn't do shit because 90% of creatures are SOMEWHERE in non-infinity distance from humans. And for some reason either this mod or SexLab itself prefers human actors. So in the end:

- in 60% of cases I'm teleported to caves with bandits or other humans which just happen to have wolves in cage or werewolves in cage or skeevers in basement yet creatures are ignored and I'm banged by bandits.

- in 30% of cases I'm teleported to creatures spawnpoint outside in the world with only creatures around but somewhere in deep ass 9000 miles away there's obviously some mage, necromancer, bandit and it's obviously teleported straight to me and creatures are ignored even if they stay like 2m from me, so I'm again banged by mages, bandits, whatever

- in remaining 10% I'm teleported to somewhat animals cave (of course with animals that had 0% probability because there's no Chaurus without Falmer etc.) and it's lets say not that bad even though I hoped for something else.

in the end after setting all human factions to 0% and some animal factions to 0% I'm in 95% of cases banged by NPCs that have probability set to 0% and only in 5% or so by creatures I actually selected. Those numbers are actually not really exaggerated. It's seriously like 9 out of 10 ambushes are fucked up and I'm already super happy if I end up in any animal cave at all.

Genious idea came to my head (which works for example for Defeat mod and plenty of other mods) - I disabled all human on human animations in SexLab. Result - 90% of ambushes hang and don't work at all with errors in console more or less like this:

"Fatal no valid animations found for actor"

And it doesn't seem to go any further I'm just stuck on bleedout animation. Well maybe it does try all actors but considering it takes every possible human from any reachable location whatsoever it'd take ages to fail on each and every of those hundred bandits around so it realistically hangs.

Isn't it possible to check what is actually inside location? I tried ticking "Use only abandoned houses" but I guess it doesn't really seem to do anything?... idk. I'm still dropped into bandits locations virtually all the time.

Also it doesn't even always work for ambushes itself - rarely but sometimes I'm getting ambushed by some argonians or something but that could be caused by some classification error not caused by this mod directly and it's quite rare, so it's irrelevant comparing to issue mentioned above.

8 hours ago, charfed said:

how does rounds work ? just only one round everytime my char got kidnapped !

I don't know but before , she got engage in like 10 min , with 3 rounds if I remeber but now just one round every kidnap 

pliz help thank you in advance !

It's dependent on character Stamina. Formula is adjusted in settings (by default 0.02 * stamina_points) if it really tells that there should be more rounds I guess it's bug.

Im sorry if i got it wrong, but mod description states that items stripping supposed to obey SL stripping. Trouble here is - does it follow regular stripping options, disregarding stripping overrides? My follower was rendered completely naked during the event. Is it supposed to happen (As in - set stripping options accordingly) or should it take strip overrides into consideration? I got kind of used to KS and Yundao HDT wigs. Would really like them to stay on.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

12 hours ago, nilead said:

Im sorry if i got it wrong, but mod description states that items stripping supposed to obey SL stripping. Trouble here is - does it follow regular stripping options, disregarding stripping overrides? My follower was rendered completely naked during the event. Is it supposed to happen (As in - set stripping options accordingly) or should it take strip overrides into consideration? I got kind of used to KS and Yundao HDT wigs. Would really like them to stay on.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

nah stripping never did work for me one part at a time it allways goes down to all at once !

only arrows stay put if you're using an archer that is

8 hours ago, bicobus said:

So what are we expected to do when the player character is a victim in a gangbang? Sit and watch?! Because sexlab animations takes forever to run and quite frankly, I don't have all day.

Well if you don't wanna wait you could use the convenient hotkey to speed up things 

There is a hotkey? Oh, you mean sexlab "space" to skip animations. My question was more about what happens in between the animations though.

Anyhow, I got a bug to report. Or rather, an oversight related to vanilla. I went into break falls barrow with my khajiit and killed everything. Got the stone tablet and some treasure. Exiting the ruin, I directed myself towards Riverwood but stopped to say hello to Anise. At that point, while I was inside the house and with no mean to avoid a "hit", a group of draugr appeared and ambushed me. Then started the "revenge" quest, as I woke up back in breakfalls barrow, but that time with enemies having 20 levels more than I did. I had to track down my kidnappers and kill them. Turns out, it was Arvel the Swift! But since that NPC is part of a vanilla quest, he was alive but unable to get hit or even die. Console command "kill" did nothing, and dropping him from high up would just leave him alive and with a broken body... I suspect that specific npc to be incompatible with Kidnapped. All I can do now is to reload an earlier save.

There are some NPC in skyrim that mods shouldn't handle at all. Those NPC are temporary and with an unique purpose, like the guards outside riften telling the player to "go through the north gate". Once the player does do that, those NPC get disabled. Arvel must be another one of those NPC best left dead and alone, nobody will miss him.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

There is a hotkey? Oh, you mean sexlab "space" to skip animations. My question was more about what happens in between the animations though.

Anyhow, I got a bug to report. Or rather, an oversight related to vanilla. I went into break falls barrow with my khajiit and killed everything. Got the stone tablet and some treasure. Exiting the ruin, I directed myself towards Riverwood but stopped to say hello to Anise. At that point, while I was inside the house and with no mean to avoid a "hit", a group of draugr appeared and ambushed me. Then started the "revenge" quest, as I woke up back in breakfalls barrow, but that time with enemies having 20 levels more than I did. I had to track down my kidnappers and kill them. Turns out, it was Arvel the Swift! But since that NPC is part of a vanilla quest, he was alive but unable to get hit or even die. Console command "kill" did nothing, and dropping him from high up would just leave him alive and with a broken body... I suspect that specific npc to be incompatible with Kidnapped. All I can do now is to reload an earlier save.

There are some NPC in skyrim that mods shouldn't handle at all. Those NPC are temporary and with an unique purpose, like the guards outside riften telling the player to "go through the north gate". Once the player does do that, those NPC get disabled. Arvel must be another one of those NPC best left dead and alone, nobody will miss him.

Cheers!

Haha ye I was just messing with you. You are correct with the npc thing tho. All npc involved in the kidnappings should be clones apparently. Or rather that's my understanding.

You may be misunderstanding what cloning actually is. Cloning do not change the nature of the actor or object being cloned. That is why if you clone a rabbit, it will still run away. The AI packages and scripts are cloned too, the only thing different about a clone is that third party scripts referring to the original do not get involved. But with break falls barrow, well that place is fully scripted and Arvel will have extra scripts assigned to him too. He will respawn in the webs, and since the quest is already finished, he won't be killable because he was made artificially immortal (doesn't have a hitbox). That is what arvel is, even cloned.

On that note, vinfamy, could it be possible to force the ambushing prey to attack the player? Like the elks or the rabbits, those just run away. Or is there a mod somewhere to make them mad?

I know there was discussion earlier about this triggering every time when exiting a building, and someone mentioned it was because an attack had been triggered while it was ineligible to fire and it's just firing afterwards, but I seem to get attacks after the cooldown expired and I change zones/regions regardless of settings or time of day (I had an attack fire during the day - when my base chance is 0% - as I crossed over to Riften proper from an adjacent zone boundary). Has anyone else run into this? I ended up disabling the mod when I couldn't figure out a cause/conflict, but I'd love to have it back as a sparing/rare thing.

Edit: Oh fuck me, I downloaded 4.1.1 a long time ago but never actually installed it. That's on me.