Wow just tested it, very nice indeed

Just like the others said, all it needs now is some config options and different scenarios like:

Getting Captured by the Thalmor and having them kidnap you in there castle

Werewolves and Trolls, bringing you back into their cave

The Orcs bringing you back to their camp to impregnate you

If I might add a suggestion Vinfamy for this mod:

Allow the player to consent to an ambush directly or indirectly by informing some NPC, maybe Belethor after being nabbed a few times?

These ambushes should then be a little more lore and logically friendly since they don't always grab any critical or regular NPC.

This sounds very interesting, and a very fun Idea, I bet could turn into a very nice quest, i will have to try this out.

Thank you.

You're welcome anytime.

Could be interesting if you added different scenarios for getting kidnapped.

For example, if you are at an inn, you might get approached by a random npc that would try to get you drunk. After having several drinks, you pass out and the whole shabang happens.

A lot of requests for different scenarios already, so this will very likely be implemented in the next update along with follower support

There should be some sort of timeout because I was captured again a few minutes after being released. Otherwise love the idea

Would a maximum of being captured once every 24 hours in-game sound fair enough to you?

Good idea. I had an idea for SD+ involving falmer; the falter can be set to patrol areas around entrances to their areas and capture the player and followers. This idea never happened. What do you think of that?

Next version will include many scenarios, these will range anything from different human factions to bdsm to creatures. Falmers make a lot of sense as a potential scenario, especially with Chaurus too (I remember Animal Mansion had a quest where the player and an NPC volunteered to service a cave of falmers and chaurus)

Wow just tested it, very nice indeed

Just like the others said, all it needs now is some config options and different scenarios like:

Getting Captured by the Thalmor and having them kidnap you in there castle

Werewolves and Trolls, bringing you back into their cave

The Orcs bringing you back to their camp to impregnate you

Great shout about the Thalmor. Can't believe I almost forgot the most lore-friendly faction to be involved with kidnappings in Skyrim. Orc stronghold is a great idea too, especially considering their stereotypes of being brutal and well-endowed.

"Aela and Skjor hunting at night" 

All: So many great suggestions so far already guys. Thank you so much! I can't wait to implement them over the future updates. Keep them coming. 

Nice one, what's there yet works rock-solid for me so far :D

Some questions/suggestions:

- Isn't there an undressing function by SLF, or am I wrong? So you could call this function and people can have their special items (horns, etc ...) excluded consistently.

- Maybe let the kidnapping happen more rarely when you have a follower or NPCs generaly around you, more eyes to see those sneaky individuals and such. I don't know if that's already included, but maybe deactivate the whole kidnapping, when entering a city. So you only can be kidnapped when roaming the wilderness.

- With high arousal the chance for kidnapping could be higher, too, as you're distracted by those desires

- Once DD items are included, blindfolds or armbinders could raise the chance, as you can't defend yourself, while chastity items lower the chance; bandits generally shouldn't have keys too often, so you're not interesting when chastied. Still, some could have keys, so there still can be a low chance for kidnapping to happen.

Nice one, what's there yet works rock-solid for me so far :D

Some questions/suggestions:

- Isn't there an undressing function by SLF, or am I wrong? So you could call this function and people can have their special items (horns, etc ...) excluded consistently.

- Maybe let the kidnapping happen more rarely when you have a follower or NPCs generaly around you, more eyes to see those sneaky individuals and such. I don't know if that's already included, but maybe deactivate the whole kidnapping, when entering a city. So you only can be kidnapped when roaming the wilderness.

- With high arousal the chance for kidnapping could be higher, too, as you're distracted by those desires

- Once DD items are included, blindfolds or armbinders could raise the chance, as you can't defend yourself, while chastity items lower the chance; bandits generally shouldn't have keys too often, so you're not interesting when chastied. Still, some could have keys, so there still can be a low chance for kidnapping to happen.

Yes, someone pointed the undressing syntax in SexLab earlier, which I would need to look at for next version, considering that a lot of special body parts from various mods use item slots, so the current unequipall solution is clearly not suitable.

I actually thought about determining the chance based on the people around the player, but had some difficulty implementing it (the game keeps returning the player character as the nearest 'NPC'). I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually though with a bit more time.

You might consider adding an MCM to control some of this. The 24-hour timeout, for example, or creature support (meaning you won't have to maintain two different versions of the mod).

Just a suggestion. ;)

With the amount of suggestions coming in, it looks like a MCM is a must for next version, to set chances, timeout, disable creature content/ specifc scenario/ follower/ DD support and to hook into different slavery mods

This feels like it'd be a great mod to tie into something that handles losing in combat, like Defeat or Death Alternative - instead of dying, losing in battle against specific factions results in the player's abduction. This being LoversLab, it could even be expanded into creature territory - get pummeled by a Troll or some such, and it drags the player back to a designated cave as a plaything for it and whatever beasts it shares its lair with. Hell, you could even go for the classical fantasy scenario: Fall to a dragon, and the player gets carried away to a Word Wall roost as a damsel in distress!

Great mod, always looking for this kind of thing, good player captured/abducted mod sure hard to find.

Suggestion :

- combat defeat (npc/humanoid).

- bleedout state (animation) followed by that "poisoned arrow things".

- small chat perhaps, before kidnappers having fun with player.

- gold/stuff taken (unretrieveable maybe).

Likely going to take down DA & DA Capture (never really worked for me) for this...

Keep up the great work vin.

Due to popular demand, I have released version 1.1 to address the key issues highlighted so far first - more of a fix than an update: 

• The abduction event was occurring too frequently previously - the chances have been adjusted to one third of what it was before.
  • There is now a 24-hour minimum timeout period between two possible abductions so that the player doesn't  get caught up in a vicious loop
  • The player now only unequips vanilla armor slots, so it should work better with horns, bush and anything else that uses empty armor slots

I have updated the OP/ download page to incorporate everyone's suggestions so far into what I'm going to implement in version 2.0, which is clearly a much bigger expansion that is going to take a bit more time.

Does the whole thing always have to occur at the abandoned shack? Why not make a few interior cells that can't be reached normally and everything happens in those cells then the player is knocked out and left somewhere random in skyrim when they are finished with the player. Some interior cells could be fancy solitude looking cells and some could be crap looking places etc. and maybe a few vanilla npcs could be thrown in but player is blindfolded by DD mods when they show up.

Could be interesting if you added different scenarios for getting kidnapped.

For example, if you are at an inn, you might get approached by a random npc that would try to get you drunk. After having several drinks, you pass out and the whole shabang happens.

Sort of like the Sanguine quest "The Night to Remember", I like that!

There should be some sort of timeout because I was captured again a few minutes after being released. Otherwise love the idea

Thank you. This has been implemented in the latest version 1.1.

If I might add a suggestion Vinfamy for this mod:

Allow the player to consent to an ambush directly or indirectly by informing some NPC, maybe Belethor after being nabbed a few times?

These ambushes should then be a little more lore and logically friendly since they don't always grab any critical or regular NPC.

Thank you for the suggestion.

The mod works so far, but it happens too often. I got cought 10 sek after I left the house.

The chances have been reduced to one-third of what it was in version 1.1 just released.

Loving all of your mods , keep it up !

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed them.

+1 on a timeout.  Great mod, but it seems to trigger everytime I do a fast travel that lands after dark.  Good work - looking forward to the update!!

Now implemented in version 1.1. Had to do it quickly as this was a potentially mod-breaking issue.

This feels like it'd be a great mod to tie into something that handles losing in combat, like Defeat or Death Alternative - instead of dying, losing in battle against specific factions results in the player's abduction. This being LoversLab, it could even be expanded into creature territory - get pummeled by a Troll or some such, and it drags the player back to a designated cave as a plaything for it and whatever beasts it shares its lair with. Hell, you could even go for the classical fantasy scenario: Fall to a dragon, and the player gets carried away to a Word Wall roost as a damsel in distress!

Defeat and this mod definitely has a lot of room to work together. I love Defeat (who don't?!), but one of the reasons why I made this mod was due to the relative lack of non-combat, rape by otherwise non-hostile NPC (i.e. Nazeem/ Belethor) and creatures, NPC-NPC stuffs with Defeat. I means Defeat has all the functions for these, they just rarely ever trigger.

Would a maximum of being captured once every 24 hours in-game sound fair enough to you?

Yeah that sounds fair.

Do you plan on adding varying types of kidnappers and locations like an area close to where you were knocked out in the future?

Implemented in version 1.1. In 2.0, this will be a MCM slider.

Great mod, always looking for this kind of thing, good player captured/abducted mod sure hard to find.

Suggestion :

- combat defeat (npc/humanoid).

- bleedout state (animation) followed by that "poisoned arrow things".

- small chat perhaps, before kidnappers having fun with player.

- gold/stuff taken (unretrieveable maybe).

Likely going to take down DA & DA Capture (never really worked for me) for this...

Keep up the great work vin.

For combat defeat, I think Defeat's already doing a great job so if anything I will look for ways for Kidnapped to complement/ hook into Defeat.

I thought about small chat initially but was put off because it would add another dependency - Fuz Ro Doh. Will be in next version 2.0 with MCM option so that Fuz Ro Doh can be a soft dependency.

Thank you for this awsome little mod. Small suggestion could you look into the amputator framework and perhaps see for some integration. We shouldnt leave namiras followers hungry :D .

You're very welcome indeed. That could potentially be one of the scenario. Most likely it's going to be a NPC that is amputated, not the player though. I assume most people wants to continue their Dragonborn adventure, or not ... :)

SWEET!!!  Thanks so much for the update (and so soon)!

I realised quickly from the comments that the initial level of frequency and no timeout could be potentially game-breaking for many people so had no choice but to kinda fix them right away.

Thanks for the update, I'll try it soon.

In the meanwhile, I really really hope that:

1. You will take always separated the bestiality and non bestiality types. Please.

2. You will try to avoid dependencies with evevrything related to DDa, DDi, DDx and so on. Please, please, please.

Suggestion:

The "release" part of the mod could be similar to the one in Defeat, in which the user can set a percent in between several choices like:

- left alone somewhere.

- rescued in a Inn or in a Temple.

- sold as slave.

This mod looks very exciting and I can't wait to try it out in game, I'm going to download it now, and look forward to all the great stuff you will add to it in the future. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I do agree with NicoleDragoness on her comment:

2. You will try to avoid dependencies with evevrything related to DDa, DDi, DDx and so on. Please, please, please.

I do love BDSM, but I would hate for those mods to be a dependency for SL Kidnapped - sometimes I'm just not in the mood for it. Perhaps it could be an option if one would like some bondage while kidnapped in a future MCM. Just another suggestion. xoxo