[mod] [CK2] Lock Up Your Daughters!

What the Mod Does:

FINALLY PROTECT YOUR LINEAGE. Prevent your daughters from getting knocked up!!! Force your daughters into CHASTITY BELTS!!

This mod simply adds a targeted decision for players to use. The targeted decision is only available when selecting your own daughters as the target, but allows you to force them into a chastity belt. Thus finally protecting your family line till you're ready to marry them off to whatever barbarian chieftain will give you the non-agression pact that you want.

The chastity belt is a trait added to the character that adds -1000% fertility. The trait is easily removed with the console command, as well a targeted decision to remove them. Just click their portrait and select "Remove Chastity Belt."

This should only work on your daughters while they are in your court. However, once they are married off, if you do somehow still have the chastity belt on them you can remove it even if they are outside of your court. (I say if you somehow still have the belt on them because it's very hard to get a girl married off with this trait.)

What the Mod DOESN'T do:

This mod does not take into account any sex events from other mods. If mod authors for those mods would like to incorporate compatibility with this mod it would be easy enough to add a check to an event to not perform vaginal interactions if the character has the chastity belt trait. However, some mods have a LOT of events and I sincerely think the work might be prohibitive for some.

Dark World Reborn uses fertility as a percentage to calculate a characters chances for pregnancy. In theory and in my practice games, this trait has prevented those events from impregnating the character.

However any event that is written to not take fertility into account will thus bypass fertility when it comes to impregnation. (None that I know of, at least not here on LoversLab.)

Special Considerations:

I know other mods have a chastity belt in them. But I figured not everyone wants everything available in those mods. I'm trying to provide a simple mod option for simple problems.

Variety is the spice of life.

View File

Oh, be blessed by every single holy andnunholy power in the World! Finally!

I don't know, what you... but i like tonhwve pure bloodline in dynasties. And If they start whoring... they pop up bastards like baby factory.

Ummmmm, Mr_Treason? What if character is married to woman with chastity belt. But she isn't his daughter? Can be this removed by targeted option?

Ummm... and is it possible to make this player only? Because if something doesn't have any price, than AI tends to spam it all over.

I think AI doesn't even need belts. Their reproduction is quite reduced by normal means.... so yeah.

Caution: If you are using Darkest Perversions, and either parent or the daughter happens to Yiffic, the chastity device will get blasted off of her by a Sexpert.  ;)

Sexpert [noxSexpert.GetFirstName] preaches about how being locked in a chastity device for any reason but the most extreme punishments is a work of great evil. With the sacred prostitutes chanting prayers, Sexpert [noxSexpert.GetFirstName] places her left hand upon the device’s lock and raises her right hand into the air, her thumb to her ring finger forming the sacred symbol. She cries out with a mighty voice, “In the Name of God the Lover, God the Son, and God the Spirit of Divine Lust I command this device of evil to release your sacred vagina from its unholy grasp!”

You feel your chastity device grow warm against your skin. It continues to grow hotter until the scent of burning hair reaches your nostrils. Then there is a mighty crack of thunder and the lock shatters. The device instantly cools and two sacred prostitutes gently remove it from your body, exposing your flesh to the open air for the first time in what seems like many entire lifetimes.

This event is not yet active.  There will also be a variant for males locked in chastity devices by the time it goes live.

Gotta watch those Yiffics, man!

BTW, I have not yet added checks for trait = chastity_device into my system, but that is on the way once I add in options to attach and detach them.  

Could it be possible that your daughter asks you for a chastity belt

Thats an intriguing question, and I do like where my minds goes with it.  Its not an option right now but it absolutely a possibility.

Great! This solves the bastard problem my daughters keep giving my dynasty.

Can the ai use the chasity belts? I can just imagine the level of annoyance when the ai king sends me my new wife locked in a chasity belt :lol:

This decision is player only, it is not an option for the AI.  Also, if you have a chastity belt your daughter she is NOT a very good candidate for marriage.  Most men will turn you down because her fertility is so low.  You'll probably need to remove the device to marry her off.

Oh, be blessed by every single holy andnunholy power in the World! Finally!

I don't know, what you... but i like tonhwve pure bloodline in dynasties. And If they start whoring... they pop up bastards like baby factory.

Ummmmm, Mr_Treason? What if character is married to woman with chastity belt. But she isn't his daughter? Can be this removed by targeted option?

Ummm... and is it possible to make this player only? Because if something doesn't have any price, than AI tends to spam it all over.

I think AI doesn't even need belts. Their reproduction is quite reduced by normal means.... so yeah.

It already is player only.  =)

Caution: If you are using Darkest Perversions, and either parent or the daughter happens to Yiffic, the chastity device will get blasted off of her by a Sexpert.   ;)

Sexpert [noxSexpert.GetFirstName] preaches about how being locked in a chastity device for any reason but the most extreme punishments is a work of great evil. With the sacred prostitutes chanting prayers, Sexpert [noxSexpert.GetFirstName] places her left hand upon the device’s lock and raises her right hand into the air, her thumb to her ring finger forming the sacred symbol. She cries out with a mighty voice, “In the Name of God the Lover, God the Son, and God the Spirit of Divine Lust I command this device of evil to release your sacred vagina from its unholy grasp!”

You feel your chastity device grow warm against your skin. It continues to grow hotter until the scent of burning hair reaches your nostrils. Then there is a mighty crack of thunder and the lock shatters. The device instantly cools and two sacred prostitutes gently remove it from your body, exposing your flesh to the open air for the first time in what seems like many entire lifetimes.

This event is not yet active.  There will also be a variant for males locked in chastity devices by the time it goes live.

Gotta watch those Yiffics, man!

BTW, I have not yet added checks for trait = chastity_device into my system, but that is on the way once I add in options to attach and detach them.  

Those Yiffics are crazy sex maniacs.

I edited the "Remove Chastity Belt" decisions to open it up more.  After the questions here I realized the daughter wouldn't be able to remove her chastity belt if the player king/queen died unexpectedly and she inherited.  It's fixed now with V1.0a.

-CHANGELOG
Version 1.0a uploaded.  Fixed a bug where if the daughter with the chastity belt inherited the throne, the player couldn't remove the chastity belt from themselves. 

The player can now remove chastity belts anywhere at anytime with no restrictions. If a chastity belt is present, you can remove it.  THE AI CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH CHASTITY BELTS AT ALL. THEY WILL NEVER REMOVE THEM OR INSTALL THEM.

Version 1.0b

• Chastity Belt options were showing up for any female in your realm, which is not working as intended. I fixed it so that it works only on the players daughters.
  • (If you don't like the fix, and want to keep it the way it was I will leave V1.0a up and you can continue to use it. Otherwise you can use V1.0b)

Another wish from me is that it should be possible to do this to woman in your prison, which you can release afterwards, so that your rival can't get a heir.

That seems a little beyond what I want from this mod. I think a ruler could just hire a locksmith to have it removed.

I am currently working on a "Sex Dungeon" mod that will allow you to do a plethora of things to your prisoners, and adds a new 4th dungeon option outside of Oubulette, House Arrest, or Dungeon. That being the yet un-named sex dungeon. That mod will also add traits for Doms, Subs, and a good bit of BDSM content for your new dungeon.

I'm just starting on it right now but I'm pretty excited about the options.

Another wish from me is that it should be possible to do this to woman in your prison, which you can release afterwards, so that your rival can't get a heir.

That seems a little beyond what I want from this mod. I think a ruler could just hire a locksmith to have it removed.

I am currently working on a "Sex Dungeon" mod that will allow you to do a plethora of things to your prisoners, and adds a new 4th dungeon option outside of Oubulette, House Arrest, or Dungeon. That being the yet un-named sex dungeon. That mod will also add traits for Doms, Subs, and a good bit of BDSM content for your new dungeon.

I'm just starting on it right now but I'm pretty excited about the options.

My initial thought when I was setting up the werewolf dungeon was something like that.  It quickly because pretty complex with a lot of clicking choices to actually do anything, though.  You are welcome to copy any of it you like and I can't wait to see what you do with yours!

Could it be possible that your daughter asks you for a chastity belt

Would it be possible for this option to be available for your character's own mother? Its all fun being a succubus until you decide to resign as ruler and take control of your heir to only have your mother start popping out more babies.

Ok. I'm going to do something about all of this. I absolutely love hearing feedback, and I want to encourage that. But more than that I want people to have options that they like/want.

Give me a little bit to figure out the right way to do it, but I've got you.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know if this is actuelly possible, but could you implement a chasity belt for your wive, that doesn't have a fertility restriction, but aborts every pregnancy with somebody other than the husband.

It's a fabulous idea, but sadly not feasible.  There may actually be a way to code that, but i think it would be so massive in scope that it would bog down the entire game. 

I'm open to ideas from anyone who knows a way to do it.

I do not know if this is actuelly possible, but could you implement a chasity belt for your wive, that doesn't have a fertility restriction, but aborts every pregnancy with somebody other than the husband.

It's a fabulous idea, but sadly not feasible.  There may actually be a way to code that, but i think it would be so massive in scope that it would bog down the entire game. 

As i thought, truly unforunate, but it should still be possible to belt your wive, if you think you have enogh potential heirs.

As i thought, truly unforunate, but it should still be possible to belt your wive, if you think you have enogh potential heirs.

I've not found a simple method to abort a pregnancy in CK2. The only method that I've found to use is where you allow the child to go to term, kill the child and then disassociate them from the parents. That way the parents have no record of the birth having taken place on the records - outside of the awkward naming pop-up and the following child's character view that shows up - usually post-death. It's a wee bit morbid.

Note: I don't recall the exact details on it either, but I wasn't alone in coming up with the above solution. It was a few folks discussing approaches if I recall, and in the end, I used it to create the abortion potion you can purchase in Dark World Reborn's Alchemy Shop.

I've not found a simple method to abort a pregnancy in CK2. The only method that I've found to use is where you allow the child to go to term, kill the child and then disassociate them from the parents. That way the parents have no record of the birth having taken place on the records - outside of the awkward naming pop-up and the following child's character view that shows up - usually post-death. It's a wee bit morbid.

Note: I don't recall the exact details on it either, but I wasn't alone in coming up with the above solution. It was a few folks discussing approaches if I recall, and in the end, I used it to create the abortion potion you can purchase in Dark World Reborn's Alchemy Shop.

But this is still possible to an extent, doing it with a belted woman, would be unlogical.