You haven't said how you avoided the beach pose problem. What did you do?

You forgot to optimize the beach objects aswell.

No I didn't - if you look at the files I posted you'll see that all nifs have the same modify date. When I say "Object NIFs optimised" I mean all of them.

Your beach files are causing me to CTD just the same as mine are. Unless other folks confirm they're having the same problem I'm going to assume it's an issue only I'm experiencing and leave it at that. 

I tried both and on both I get CTD with beach player. I'm Windows 10 if that matters.

Heya, I encountered a really strange problem when I tried to install this mod, that maybe you can help explain? For whatever reason, as soon as I had ran the Generate FNIS for User in order to activate the mod, all of my characters started t-posing. I know this was, for sure, as a result of this conversion, and not as a result of FNIS, because it went away as soon as I deleted all of the poser files and reran Generate FNIS for User again.

Edit; Your GomaPeroPoses conversion seems to work fine, but this one breaks my animations every time.

Just came here to report that I had zero issues when installing this mod.

However I also want to report that the beach poses crash my game using the equipable item. Just as an FYI. I tried both files in the front page. Not really issue for me (it’s whatever) but just letting you know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017-10-08 at 12:44 PM, w33beast1e said:

Hi, it's not this mod causing it I can at least say that much.

That's a limitation of FNIS I believe, though I'm surprised people are encountering it in SSE. How many animation mods do you have installed?

Ran into this myself. Sexlab has a ridiculous amount of animations pre-installed so it's quite easy to reach the max amount. Solution is to get a different fnis, namely FNIS for Users V7.0 XXL

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 1:09 AM, SunJeong said:

Just came here to report that I had zero issues when installing this mod.

However I also want to report that the beach poses crash my game using the equipable item. Just as an FYI. I tried both files in the front page. Not really issue for me (it’s whatever) but just letting you know

Yep, mine too. Beach poses (the ones with the most interesting name) CTD (Crash to Desktop) the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. First off thanks for this mod conversion. I love to Gomapero poser already. I ran FNIS and am getting consistance errors and missing animation messages (441 possible consistence issues) Is that normal? I have the latest FNIS XXL and installed the Halos poser with NMM. 

My bad. I figured out the consistency issue. For what it's worth the beach poses ctd for me as well. Thank you again for the conversion.

Don't know if I am being an idiot, probably am, but when I use the Powers/Spells to use them on a NPC/Actor how do you turn the pose off on the NPC/Actor to make them go back to their normal idle?

I read that you simply just hit (Z) the default use power key on the NPC and it will turn it off, but all it does is put them back into that pose again.

Only way I seem to reset them back to normal is reloading a previous save.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2017 at 7:14 AM, FreeShrugsGuy said:

Don't know if I am being an idiot, probably am, but when I use the Powers/Spells to use them on a NPC/Actor how do you turn the pose off on the NPC/Actor to make them go back to their normal idle?

I read that you simply just hit (Z) the default use power key on the NPC and it will turn it off, but all it does is put them back into that pose again.

Only way I seem to reset them back to normal is reloading a previous save.

I want to know how to turn them off too. And what is even worse, I do NOT use keyboard but XBOX ONE controller... (I know, I know, I could swap them for a moment.)

On 12/6/2017 at 3:30 PM, TheWilloughbian said:

Might be the textures.

I dont think it's the textures. I opened every single texture pertaining to the beach poses (all the beach poses involve a beach ball and inflatable matress) and they have been optimized for Skyrim SE and are the right size and in DDS format.

I'm not sure if this is an issue but I did notice that the beach items recalled the diffuse texture more than once. I don't know enough to say if that's the cause for the crashing.

1 hour ago, SunJeong said:

I dont think it's the textures. I opened every single texture pertaining to the beach poses (all the beach poses involve a beach ball and inflatable matress) and they have been optimized for Skyrim SE and are the right size and in DDS format.

I'm not sure if this is an issue but I did notice that the beach items recalled the diffuse texture more than once. I don't know enough to say if that's the cause for the crashing.

All I know is that The beach poser poses caused a CTD until I opened the appropriate textures in gimp and recompressed them. After that there were no problems.

17 minutes ago, TheWilloughbian said:

All I know is that The beach poser poses caused a CTD until I opened the appropriate textures in gimp and recompressed them. After that there were no problems.

Wow are you serious? I never thought of doing that. I simply opened to check if there were any discrepancies and noticed none so I closed them without saving.

Ummmmmmmmmm would it be okay if you shared your recompressed files?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:  I think my game was overloaded and blew memory. Almost certainly not Halo Poser fault. Sorry guys and ladies.

Thanks for this! I checked the textures and found a few that refused to load in Paint.net (my experience shows they are the ones that need work) so I put them through GIMP. 

But unfortunately when I have the mod in the game the game CTDs on loading the save.

I have no idea why. It checks out fine in FNIS, and SSEEdit. I tried it at the end of my load order, too.

Maybe in my full load order, it is just too heavy for the game?

If anyone has any experience of Halo dropping the game, I'd be keen to know.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

could u give a quick guide on how to install this for a noob modder ?

i have it installed with nmm but cant pose in game... i have those rings... nothing happens when i put them on, sometimes i can select some numbers/poses but no animation comes.

i am getting an FNIS error as well "Too many animations  856 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\HalosPoser2\FNIS_HalosPoser2_List.txt):  b -h,md H22P26 H22P26.hkx"