(mirror)

Credit

Halofarm : permission to share with you guys

screenshot body, textures and outfit:

ousnius & BringtheNoise : UUNP

Regenbot03 : Demoniac Body textures

guk : "The Yoga Teacher" Bodyslide preset

Calyps : Nightshade Armor/DB Replacer & wtfuun for the UUNP conversion

Petrovich : original boots (my texture edits & added to DB replacer esp)

Note:
issues with the 'Beach' poses causing a ctd, dunno why. Just don't use 'em for now. If somebody knows how to fix them let me know.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/23/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS XPMSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Note:

issues with the 'Beach' poses causing a ctd, dunno why. Just don't use 'em for now. If somebody knows how to fix them let me know.

Here is the version i converted last month with that fixedhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/amf56dw0o4hfaxz/Halo+Poser+SSE.7z

4GqTleC.jpg

I thought it was your version I originally used a while back, that's when I came across the same problems with those beach poses with it. Also the animations were  converted but it seemed the behaviour files weren't,  because every pose rooted the pc in position in 3rd person making adjustments to positioning awkward.  It's why I decided to do it again but with Halo's approval so it could have a proper download page.

If you're saying none of those issues exist with your file I'll be happy to incorporate your's with these. 

Note:

Here is the version i converted last month with that fixedhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/amf56dw0o4hfaxz/Halo+Poser+SSE.7z

4GqTleC.jpg

I thought it was your version I originally used a while back, that's when I came across the same problems with those beach poses with it. Also the animations were  converted but it seemed the behaviour files weren't,  because every pose rooted the pc in position in 3rd person making adjustments to positioning awkward.  It's why I decided to do it again but with Halo's approval so it could have a proper download page.

If you're saying none of those issues exist with your file I'll be happy to incorporate your's with these. 

It clearly wasn't the version i uploaded since i only uploaded it once and no one that downloaded it had a problem with beach poses ctds and the other things that you mentioned.

Note:

4GqTleC.jpg

It clearly wasn't the version i uploaded since i only uploaded it once and no one that downloaded it had a problem with beach poses ctds and the other things that you mentioned.

Well okay then, let's use your files.

This is why it's a good idea to go to the trouble of making a proper download page. The chances of me knowing your file exists is minimal if it gets lost among pages and pages of other stuff, and I end up duplicating your effort needlessly.

You haven't said how you avoided the beach pose problem. What did you do?

You haven't said how you avoided the beach pose problem. What did you do?

You forgot to optimize the beach objects aswell.

No I didn't - if you look at the files I posted you'll see that all nifs have the same modify date. When I say "Object NIFs optimised" I mean all of them.

Your beach files are causing me to CTD just the same as mine are. Unless other folks confirm they're having the same problem I'm going to assume it's an issue only I'm experiencing and leave it at that. 

• 2 weeks later...

what graphical mods are you using to get that look in SSE from your screenshots? looks like demoniac textures? but wht enb/lighting mods?

No ENB, I use Re-Engaged Reshade, specifically the Dolomite Weathers vivid preset, and ELFX plus enhancer for interior lighting. Yes they're demoniac diffuse and sweat textures, normals are from elsewhere. I've customised all of them a fair bit though. 

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for this... but the poses with bow dont work and some poses from object cause CTD and from object 2 the poses with skull...there is no skull....and one more time thanks i was looking for a posing mod

You and I are the only people who seem to be having this issue judging by the lack of mentions of it. Another member, Andreis sent me his files converted using the same available method, suggesting that his didn't have the problem, but they did for me. 

Having said that I don't have a problem with the bow animations. Please tell me the pose references so I can check them out and I'll take another look at the nifs, see if I can figure it out. 

thank you for this... but the poses with bow dont work and some poses from object cause CTD and from object 2 the poses with skull...there is no skull....and one more time thanks i was looking for a posing mod

You and I are the only people who seem to be having this issue judging by the lack of mentions of it. Another member, Andreis sent me his files converted using the same available method, suggesting that his didn't have the problem, but they did for me. 

Having said that I don't have a problem with the bow animations. Please tell me the pose references so I can check them out and I'll take another look at the nifs, see if I can figure it out. 

im not very good at english so i hop i give the answer that you looking for

object 01 poses number 43 44 45 54 dose not work for me

and the action poses only the first 1h and first 2h and first bf work...other dose not including the bow and cross bow

sorry if its not what you asked

im not very good at english so i hop i give the answer that you looking for

object 01 poses number 43 44 45 54 dose not work for me

and the action poses only the first 1h and first 2h and first bf work...other dose not including the bow and cross bow

sorry if its not what you asked

Great that's exactly what I wanted, thank you ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what graphical mods are you using to get that look in SSE from your screenshots? looks like demoniac textures? but wht enb/lighting mods?

No ENB, I use Re-Engaged Reshade, specifically the Dolomite Weathers vivid preset, and ELFX plus enhancer for interior lighting. Yes they're demoniac diffuse and sweat textures, normals are from elsewhere. I've customised all of them a fair bit though. 

could you share them? i'm gonna finally try and make the switch to SSE but i was using pubic overlays, racemenu overlays compilation, EFF, and racemenu with demoniac fairskin textures to get that look in oldrim with the tanlines and pubic hair and gloss on followers and npcs but those mods can't be used in SSE.

also what body shape preset is that? it's pretty nice.

hey...its me again...i visited the halo website for pictures that hows the poses but didnt fined anything....

im kinda tired of testing them myself

If you are looking for pictures of the poses, look in the Faq section of the Readme. There's a link there to a site with downloadable pictures of both Halo's poses and a number of other pose mods.

[edit] P.S. It seems that Halo's Readme comes only in the original download, not the SSE download, so here's the address. Scroll down for the picture albums.

http://rrovin.web.fc2.com/skyrim/ppa/ppindex.html

• 3 months later...

I have a problem. When I run FNIS after install this mod, there is an error "too many animation" and FNIS can't read it. In game, poses appears as spell but when I use it, nothing happened. Any solution please?

Hi, it's not this mod causing it I can at least say that much.

That's a limitation of FNIS I believe, though I'm surprised people are encountering it in SSE. How many animation mods do you have installed?