Have we come up with an easy way to get these items on and off Settlers yet?  I really am looking forward to a lite version of this, where they're basically just accessories that alter animations.  I'd be using this sort of mod to play with my settlements, or to have a laugh as I slap a pair of cuffs on me or Piper and we have a conversation with our arms tied behind our back, no consequences.  The "Key" system seems more for those using this to effect actual gameplay.  Would it be hard to have a second, smaller version available for download, which skips all the extra settings and just adds the items and animations?

I am lost. I installed CBBE and Bodyslider, chosed the body curvy, saved it as my Body, then i did a batch run with Devious Devices.

As long my player was captured in the dress, she got after unfrozen, all was fine, the body and the set fits perfect, but the moment i uncut the dress all went wrong.

The Body does not look right (looks like the old body is under the new one) and none of the Devious Device parts does fit anymore.

I can try to run bodyslide as much as i want and always batch the Devious Device stuff, or save my current body, nothing seems to help.

What else can i try?

12 hours ago, Sarfin said:

I am lost. I installed CBBE and Bodyslider, chosed the body curvy, saved it as my Body, then i did a batch run with Devious Devices.

As long my player was captured in the dress, she got after unfrozen, all was fine, the body and the set fits perfect, but the moment i uncut the dress all went wrong.

The Body does not look right (looks like the old body is under the new one) and none of the Devious Device parts does fit anymore.

I can try to run bodyslide as much as i want and always batch the Devious Device stuff, or save my current body, nothing seems to help.

What else can i try?

This might be what you are looking for: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4398-dd-reference-mesh-fix/.

Strange Bug here (might be connected to Looksmenu):

After equipping some Devices and manipulating the locks i changed my appearance a few times.  Sometimes i got a message popping up saying that i can`t unequip the devices (which i did't want to, i just changed the preset). Now i wanted to unequip them but got a message that i didn't have the right keys (event hough i manipulated the locks). Got Keys via console, tried to unlock them but the options window kept popping up. Could't close it, had to restart the game. Same problem again. Only unequipall via console worked and even then i had to equip and unequip them manually three times until my pip-boy showd them as not equipped.

So is there a way to change the settings of Devious Devices? I installed this mod because it is needed for the F4 Slavery System, but I'm not really a fan of the devices as such. And thanks to the violate mod I'm getting them locked on my char.

No offence, but did I miss the point where I can tell the game "don't use DD with Fourplay Violate"?

1 hour ago, Felloutof said:

So is there a way to change the settings of Devious Devices? I installed this mod because it is needed for the F4 Slavery System, but I'm not really a fan of the devices as such. And thanks to the violate mod I'm getting them locked on my char.

No offence, but did I miss the point where I can tell the game "don't use DD with Fourplay Violate"?

If you don't want FP Violate to use DD, I believe the console command is: "set fpv_dd_global to 0"   without the quotations.

If that isnt it type "help fpv 0" in console and find the line that correlates with "fpv_dd"

Hey there,

So i was wondering if you could add Kite´s Slavesuit to this. I´ve thought about Issues with Permissions etc. but im just askin. I´ve always felt its not fun to beable to remove that Armor so easily. And i haven´t found any Tutorials on how to make something a Device, so ill not even ask you. Ill just assume its a Secret !

-Aki

Btw. The Shining Devices really gives this Mod something special. Its really something new and refreshing after the Skyrim Devices.

On 15.12.2017 at 7:28 AM, shadowwulf77 said:

If you don't want FP Violate to use DD, I believe the console command is: "set fpv_dd_global to 0"   without the quotations.

If that isnt it type "help fpv 0" in console and find the line that correlates with "fpv_dd"

Yeah, I knew there would be a simple answer...

Works fine, thanks a lot!

Thank you for your efforts. Judging by the reviews, almost everyone is happy. Unfortunately I do not belong to them. I spent half a day installing the mod. I read all the documentation ("It's reasonably well documented!: D"- in fact, no), (including the translations you allowed), but the mod does not work. I can not build a "restraint workbench". I can speak with Kimy and can buy things from Kimy, but none of them works (Not on me, not at the NPC).

P.S. All the necessary dlc, modes are installed and functioning.

Upd: "It should be under Raider -> Slavery -> Crafting if everything's installed properly." Thx, it's there!

Hi! Thanks for the mod!

Some questions:

- How can I make latex and leather a bit (or a lot) less shiny? Is it hardcoded or tunable?

- I think I saw the same set of handcuffs lock one time in front, and the other time - behind back. Did I miss somewhere how I can choose between these options?

And some problems (are they fixable?):
- Companions still speak their minds out loud when gagged. About weather, journalism, asses - the usual. Is it possible to prevent it?

- All NPCs still engage in various settlement activities even when restrained. Can it be prevented? 'Cause the activity animations break the restrained animations.

I have a problem with this mod, Piper (companion) did use some foot restraint, and she started to jump like a kangaroo when moving instead of walking. I have removed the foot restraint, but it does not reset the animation?

Animation is only temporarily reset if I recruit her and change her outfit, but immidiately we do a fast travel the animation is glitched again. 

If I equip a weapon and enter combat mode, then she will also enter combat mode and walk normally, but once weapon is removed she will start jumping again.  

I think it is "Rusty Leather Leg Cuffs" which is causing this issue. 

It does not help to remove or re-equip this item on Piper. 

How can I fix this?

20171230054150_1.jpg

20171230054152_1.jpg

Guys, just a quick note to mention there's probably nothing 'wrong' with your games, this is just how these mods work.

The Torture Devices guy mentions (several times) try not to give Piper or NPCs multiple commands in rapid succession, not saying you're doing that but yeah, it's a bad thing.

The reason is all the scripts, they need to be queued and everything can take a long time to run and at certain times longer than others, an important factor.

It can easily glitch, especially if you rush it, things going on, active quests etc. The game.

Those animations will in my experience eventually release after some gameworld time has passed and/or you have saved your game (slept) and power-cycled your rig.

The truly comical part is that apparently only 'you' can perceive the animations! Everyone else in the gameworld acts as if everything's perfectly normal, which I find hilarious.

So enjoy, heheh...

On a more technical note, the game will often stress out or 'bottleneck' on your CPU and memory subsystem before your vidcard, it's important to recognize these days especially you guys with stout vidcards in your rigs.

Your CPUs will be roasting! And these queues only get longer and longer with more mods. More scripts right?

It's not really on your vidcard anymore - which is why my 'new' rig is built with the heavy-duty Intel X-99 quad-channel memory.

When you run a six-core i7 CPU and 32GB memory setup like this, there's so much memory bandwidth it's ridiculous. Way more than anyone actually needs.

(DDR4 memory speed therefore becomes less and less important - but tight memory timings becomes more beneficial!)

Point is: this new rig releases the animations almost instantaneously, I won't say instantly, but close.

And I'm with you guys! My old rig used to hold onto the animations waaay longer. And it was a pretty stout PC too, core i7 etc. but I had a tough time of things, I know just what you guys mean.

Especially a modded-out game with a level 120 guy or whatever (~20MB+ savegame) on Survival mode, you take a lot of drugs or chems etc, plus lots of Perks in effect at that particular moment and your CPU fan could use some cleaning - it can get really bad!

Those scripts are battlin' for your CPU every spare moment and it only gets worse the stronger your vidcard is! Or more modded your game is...

9 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

I'm having the same problem as above, but with my player character. 

In First person, i'm fine. But in third person I still do the hobble jump. (I was in hobble dress from the 'Belted!' new game start.)

Since you restarted game, then I decided to jump back over 40 hours to the point right before I did install this mod and some others. It will still be far in mid-game. 

This way I can repair Piper and avoid any further issues with other NPC characters and potentially PC character which you did have problems with. This is a devastating issue and potentially game breaking if you can't live with it without being annoyed etc. 

Also I can make different choices and avoid Fallout 4 HIV (mole rat disease) which is permanent if you dont keep the cure. And I can build one settlement different too.  

22 minutes ago, MegaGryphon said:

Guys, just a quick note to mention there's probably nothing 'wrong' with your games, this is just how these mods work.

The Torture Devices guy mentions (several times) try not to give Piper or NPCs multiple commands in rapid succession, not saying you're doing that but yeah, it's a bad thing.

The reason is all the scripts, they need to be queued and everything can take a long time to run and at certain times longer than others, an important factor.

It can easily glitch, especially if you rush it, things going on, active quests etc. The game.

Those animations will in my experience eventually release after some gameworld time has passed and/or you have saved your game (slept) and power-cycled your rig.

The truly comical part is that apparently only 'you' can perceive the animations! Everyone else in the gameworld acts as if everything's perfectly normal, which I find hilarious.

So enjoy, heheh...

On a more technical note, the game will often stress out or 'bottleneck' on your CPU and memory subsystem before your vidcard, it's important to recognize these days especially you guys with stout vidcards in your rigs.

Your CPUs will be roasting! And these queues only get longer and longer with more mods. More scripts right?

It's not really on your vidcard anymore - which is why my 'new' rig is built with the heavy-duty Intel X-99 quad-channel memory.

When you run a six-core i7 CPU and 32GB memory setup like this, there's so much memory bandwidth it's ridiculous. Way more than anyone actually needs.

(DDR4 memory speed therefore becomes less and less important - but tight memory timings becomes more beneficial!)

Point is: this new rig releases the animations almost instantaneously, I won't say instantly, but close.

And I'm with you guys! My old rig used to hold onto the animations waaay longer. And it was a pretty stout PC too, core i7 etc. but I had a tough time of things, I know just what you guys mean.

Especially a modded-out game with a level 120 guy or whatever (~20MB+ savegame) on Survival mode, you take a lot of drugs or chems etc, lots of Perks in effect at that particular moment - it can get bad.

Those scripts are battlin' for your CPU every spare moment and it only gets worse the stronger your vidcard is. Or more modded your game is...

The animation did not release after 40 hours of real life gaming (probably many weeks/months in Fallout 4 with a lot of fast travel). There is no problems with the performance on this computer, it runs Fallout 4 on Ultra on 1080@60 fps steady.

I5-6500 Quad core 3,2 Ghz CPU

16GB RAM

Radeon 380 4GB GPU

1TB SSD

1TB 10.000 HDD

There is no fix it seems, no way to reset Piper with console commands. 

It did not work to uninstall Devious Devices either, the animation was still glitched when the mod was away. Therefore only solution was to reload an old save before the mod was installed / before the incident. 

I don't want any new incident so Devious Devices and TortureDevices are both removed / was never installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any plans on making this compatible with CBBE Breast Physics mods? From playing around with it, items such as the corset create a second player body when equipped and it looks really awkward if you crouch whilst wearing it, as the physics enabled breasts move whilst the static clothing item ones remain. It basically makes a second pair of breasts lol.
Other than that there's no clipping that I've noticed between the corset itself and the bouncing breasts. Could the clothing item's duplicate body be turned invisible or disabled with nifskope or whichever software is used to make these?