Player Exhibitionist

Still working good didn't notice 

minor things 

1) You are right its not really right that the followers steal my stuff well it depends on the follower type if he is mercenary...but still like you said a follower is loyal.

2) what is your attire is cursed as a team ? (it wasnt like your cursed attire that you described) 

3)What happens if i dont kill all of the people that has my stuffs after i leave ? i didnt find the last ennemy so i miss some stuff its no biggie i was curious. 

This mod is a great way for me to put new weapons, new armors and force myself to craft things so kudos

sigh

tried the new version out and have to say overall I like it very much

ran into 2 problems (problem 1 I found the way to fix by reading this support topic)

problem 2 has to do with the pickpocketing

I was playing thru and needed to raise my pickpocket skill so went to Vipir the Fleet (I am Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild btw) to buy the last 3 points I needed for the perk.

DCL's misogyny feature triggered when I talked to him so I ended up naked.  bought my training, and then discovered a note from him that he had stolen some of my gear.

I went back and pickpocketed him (the gear was not there, and I had lost 2 wench potions so they would have been easy to spot.

killed him (which got me thrown out of the guild) and the gear was there.

so I total it does work and they do have the gear, but so far in my testing there is only 2 options to get your stuff back -

1   if they are a spouse or follower you can simply take it from them.

2   if they are not a follower you can try to pickpocket them (it is there most of the time but not always) or kill them.

a suggestion for you consideration

could/would you make a way to get your pickpocketed gear back?

either buy it (easier to make)

earn it by some type of actions or favors to the one who stole it (more work but more fun)

that way if it is a member of a faction you don't/can't afford to piss off you can get your gear back without getting thrown out of the guild (or companions etc)

other than that issue it all works very well for me at this time.

I should go read the page yet again lol ! I thought that my items were lost when pickpocketed :) i was fine with that it was little pieces.

When entering a dungeon i got search your stuff in a chest.

search your stuff your ennemies got them (that is really cool)

Safe 

Your attire is cursed as a team. (i had put my follower to 0 so he could defend me)  My followers are always stronger than my pc.

I like the variety 

Reset by the game :) ok that is what i thought, i searched for the last ennemie i didnt find him and the quest erased itself so that is good.  I thought it wouldve have stayed

Another question : Does the dungeons magical entering reset also when the cleared zone reset ?  

Oh yeah if i read right maybe a update soon, nice !

Nice to hear, but be aware that the mod still has a lot of problems that are not obvious on short test.

The only mentioned bug here is the problem with MCM random prieces, but this was really the 

smallest I already find some more.

I am working to improve the actual state with next update. I thought 'I've already could release it but

for tracking the "dungeon thiefs" it needs a new quest - again not a standard quest.

I guess it still will take one or two weeks more, since scripting and testing is doing best during

weekends.

After that i guess I will make an option to get back some of the pickpocketed gear. But not every

item that was pickpocketed is possible to get back, esp. gold is a nogo.

The quest should track at last 5 thiefs that pickpocket something from player (no followers).

After one game week the player should go to a fence to ask for the stuff back from fences.

Fences maybe keep the stuff for 2 game weeks. After that its gone forever.

The timing weeks/days of coarse needs a testing also if its practicable.

I say that if a player dont go see the thief in 3 days then the stuff should be lost

In defeat the quest to get back your stuff from robbers is 3 days after that the stuff is lost

i have your mod in my load list and everythings good i didnt come accross gamebreaking bug yet

overall the mod works very well

I will mention two mods that the pickpocketing feature can mess with

Kyne's Blessings (Parasites mod) - by stealing parasites (can use its internal MCM to regive the proper parasite)

Devious Training - by stealing arched feet (can use its internal MCM to reset player stats at least)

I was doing a dungeon crawl and Devious Followers mod had a event trigger that stripped my character (other than devious device it added).  My follower then took advantage

of my now naked PC, and pickpocketed her stealing her arched feet (which Devious Training added to her due to training levels).  due to the arched feet not being there when

I was finally able to equip boots again I was stuck with a permanent slowdown effect on PC.  I was able to solve this by using Devious Training's MCM to reset player stats.

arched feet from Devious Training is an item that is added to the PC under some conditions (and removed as well) but is an item that the PC has no direct control or contact with.

there are more devious type mods that it does similar to (stealing stuff that the player normally does not have access to but for some reason cannot be tagged as quest items)

as for getting the pickpocketed items back I would like to make a suggestion of all items being able to be bought (or earned) back with the exceptions of gold, gemstones, ore,

ingots, and all recover health/mana/stamina potions (and of course all standard devious keys).

that would make it so when non-quest tagged items that should not be lost (arched feet from Devious Training for example) are removed they are recoverable at least.

and it would also make sense that those items would be lost (the person who stole them kept them for cash/use by his/herself.

ok sounds like the fix is easy to make ... just needs to be done in the correct mod (not yours)

I will report it in the correct mods support threads after rechecking (again)  to make sure it was not just a glitch that caused it.

all that would have to happen is for those mods to make sure the have the nostrip keyword.

edit

did a quick check in the CK and the items do have the nostrip keyword....probably means something went wrong on my end.

I will have to dig further and see if I can figure out what happened...sigh

anyway thanks for the time and hopefully I can find what is wrong with my setup (letting those items be stolen).

Love your mod! love the addition of the dragon shouts making you naked! i was wondering if you were maybe thinking of the possibility of implementing the same (or a strip animation before casting) with invisibility spells? it always bothered me that you could wear armor when invisible. but your not casting the spell on your armor, your casting it on yourself.

Ive never seen a mod like this before! keep up the good work!

Love your mod! love the addition of the dragon shouts making you naked! i was wondering if you were maybe thinking of the possibility of implementing the same (or a strip animation before casting) with invisibility spells? it always bothered me that you could wear armor when invisible. but your not casting the spell on your armor, your casting it on yourself.

Ive never seen a mod like this before! keep up the good work!

Good idea for this

Like the invisible girl (Jessica Alba) in the firts fantastic four movie.

Good idea for this

Like the invisible girl (Jessica Alba) in the firts fantastic four movie.

Exactly :D

Invisibility spells would be easy, since they can be handled the same way as the shouts.

But the spells are only the half way. All the invisibility potions from alchemy works different.

A direct event on the player is not availyble, so this would need a different additional solution.

Do you think this could maybe be a thing? I'd love to see it be implemented!

How about Windwhirl Sprint Shout too Like Become Ethereal , because it make Player Move in Flash Speed and Left a Equipped gear Behind..., Also Fire or other Shout also Make a Player Overheat too.... Just a Suggest

The Mods is Great..... Sorry about my bad English too...

How about Windwhirl Sprint Shout too Like Become Ethereal , because it make Player Move in Flash Speed and Left a Equipped gear Behind..., Also Fire or other Shout also Make a Player Overheat too.... Just a Suggest

The Mods is Great..... Sorry about my bad English too...

Lol i like that too 

So many oppurtunities to get the dragonborn naked naked naked :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Badidea!

I want to report a problem. :(

I am in Volskygge, with Inigo and Serana. And the Special Places trigger. Some unclothing starts but then the game freezes every time.

Last Log entry seems always that Serana is chosen for processing. Not long ago it happened with them in a different dongeon with no problem. But Serana (since then?) has a "BAD EDITOR ID" showing up when I do showinventory on her, for her armor and boots. Could that be a problem for your mod and cause a freeze?

Bug Report:

Console interference is active when turned off. It still does the 'Nonono' and takes gold away when I use the console to add it to me. I thought I could turn that off, before. I use it for debugging/bugfixing purposes, not letting the player turn that feature off is dangerous.

Remember: Some mods add or remove small amounts of gold from the player's inventory to use instead of triggers or something... I forget what mod does this, but I think it's Sexlab Solutions.

Hey Badidea

Even thought you choose not too will you be able to put back the flamecloak in the game as a feature, i would really like that

Thanks

Hey,

I saw that there was an update on the 9th of October... I would just like to know what it is.... Thanks for the great mod, I have had lots of fun with it!

I think he change the quote in red about the cremating effect and the midas touch

Hey Badidea

Even thought you choose not too will you be able to put back the flamecloak in the game as a feature, i would really like that

Thanks

Hey,

I saw that there was an update on the 9th of October... I would just like to know what it is.... Thanks for the great mod, I have had lots of fun with it!

I think he change the quote in red about the cremating effect and the midas touch

thanks