Player Exhibitionist

Ah, now i understand why you asked about stripping animations. ;) While i still don't get what's wrong there (i just assume it's a misunderstanding, but probably i can't help anyways) i'd like to know: how often do you do those checks for beeing naked/dressed? My current game is already very script heavy, but if you consider your mod pretty light i might try it. But for the same reason i'm not sure if tests by me would be helpful, any problems could either be bugs or just scriptlag.

And is there already an option to disable console restrictions at all? I will not use a mod that prevents me from fixing stuff instead of reloading...

I recently have an issue, when i'm wearing DDs in plain sight (or nothing), and a NPC will approach me and say  "I like what you wearing...." and then proceed to rape.  It's a setting i cannot find, is that this mod? if so, can i alter how frequent that happens?

• 3 weeks later...

Just gave it a try. There seems something wrong with the minimum naked timer.

I play with timescale 5 and I set it to 1.0, expecting 12 real life minutes. But after unclothing for a trader and doing some shopping, it turned out to seem like around 12 in game minutes to stay nude...

Did I misunderstand something, or is this a bug?

Edit: Took off clothes again. Message when putting back clothes sais "after 2 gameminutes". After that it is indeed 60 game minutes to wait.

Edit2: Wow that game hour passed fast! Is it possible that you don't calculate with the timescale? That would explain my above observations. Could this please please be implemented? :3

• 2 months later...

I have been looking for an overheating mod for a long time but would never have imagined to look here.

Could it be possible to link the overheating to the exhaustion of the PC? So, whenever some stamina is consumed (the green widget), the heat increases until the PC is so hot she must remove her clothes. She could lower the internal heat by resting, removing her clothes or bathing.

If this mod could be linked to Hypothermia it would be even better!

I have a problem that no matter what I input in the trading prices menu, it stays the same. From closing time prices to nude prices, reloading and saving closing and restarting, and going to a different cell and back does not seem to change anything. Any ideas? I use requim btw, dunno if that is not compatible or smth. I don't even mind if it doesn't work, but I want to at least be able to turn it off, cause now I can't buy anything when I am naked, because it upps the prices at least 1000%.

Edit: I also found that it increases mana usage for all spells to rediculous amounts, to like 80k which makes my spells impossible to use

I have been looking for an overheating mod for a long time but would never have imagined to look here.

Could it be possible to link the overheating to the exhaustion of the PC? So, whenever some stamina is consumed (the green widget), the heat increases until the PC is so hot she must remove her clothes. She could lower the internal heat by resting, removing her clothes or bathing.

If this mod could be linked to Hypothermia it would be even better!

The actual "overheat" is only a time based event. I am not sure if your idea will work well.

So when the player is in a fight usually the stamina especially for charcters at lower level is consumed

in a few seconds. At that point the player should undress immediately ?

I don't think so. Temperature increases when you consume stamina but that does not mean that when you reach 0 your are overheating. Temperature continues to rise until you reach some threshold and then you drop your clothes. Temperature would be coupled to decreasing stamina but would have its own internal value. It would increase when your stamina goes down, and slowly decrease over time.

Finally trying this mod, without looking to details too much everything seems to work fine except the player rape. I'm not sure if that is because most time i was wearing a chastity belt, is that supposed to block rape or a possible conflict or still buggy or something else?

Has somebody else tried this feature and can tell if it's something on my side?

• 5 weeks later...

This mod is such a cool idea; I really like it.  Thank you so much for creating it.

If I can make one suggestion, perhaps you could add some kind of notification that tells the player when they can redress.  I find myself going back and forth to my inventory trying to put clothes back on just to see if I can finally do it.  A notification would be really helpful or even better perhaps the mod could automatically dress you once your able to redress with the outfit that it refused to put back on.  Just a thought.  Thanks again.

This mod is such a cool idea; I really like it.  Thank you so much for creating it.

If I can make one suggestion, perhaps you could add some kind of notification that tells the player when they can redress.  I find myself going back and forth to my inventory trying to put clothes back on just to see if I can finally do it.  A notification would be really helpful or even better perhaps the mod could automatically dress you once your able to redress with the outfit that it refused to put back on.  Just a thought.  Thanks again.

There is the H key to check how much time you have to wait.

As a gamepad player,it will be nice to assign a button instead of the key,but the mod don't allow me to do it.

Some suggestions,in short sentences,my english sucks:

-Adding some randomness,right now we know exactly how much time is left to dress\undress.Or using arousal values,something like over 50 arousal and she refuses to wear body armor, over 90 she only wants to stay full nude.That until arousal goes down with sex or masturbation. 

-Spontaneous combustión.Another random effect that triggers a flame cloak spell for some time and burns everyone and everything.......  this is a sort of a joke,don't take it seriously.

Thank you for this mod.

There is the H key to check how much time you have to wait.

As a gamepad player,it will be nice to assign a button instead of the key,but the mod don't allow me to do it.

Some suggestions,in short sentences,my english sucks:

-Adding some randomness,right now we know exactly how much time is left to dress\undress.Or using arousal values,something like over 50 arousal and she refuses to wear body armor, over 90 she only wants to stay full nude.That until arousal goes down with sex or masturbation. 

-Spontaneous combustión.Another random effect that triggers a flame cloak spell for some time and burns everyone and everything.......  this is a sort of a joke,don't take it seriously.

Thank you for this mod.

Regarding the hotkey , the mod try to assign a key automatically even if playing with a gamepad.

I myself play with a gamepad  and it annoyed me to remove the battery from the controller just to assign a key manually

I'm using a Xbox One pad,and the mod don't let me assign any button because all are already used by the game.Don't worry,I'm used to have hotkeys in keyboard,just take it as informative :)

are there any patchnotes afert 1.10?

i ask this because i was unaible to find any

What does that mean ? If you're using mod organizer just install one of the 2 version either loose files or the packed bsa version, than deactivate the old version

Nexus mod manager I do not know and do not use anymore, but when you use it i guess the loose version is the better choice.

One thing I forgot.

The Go to bed - nude patch is of coarse for the go to bed mod found on nexus.

The nude patch must be load after the original mod, or must be installed after the original mod since it will override the control script.

THE NUDE PATCH REQUIRES THE NEW VERSION 1.5 OF MY MOD !

eventually thought that some people wnat to know that has changed?

It's a great update Badidea ! I will be very happy to test it soon

"Dragon shouts": If activated the shout "DRAGONSKIN" will destroy your equipped armor, while with "BECOME ETHEREAL" your equipped armor will fall to the ground. At the moment this makes only sense together with „When naked“

player is pickpocketed": Never seen something like this anywhere else.
The feature consist of a base chance and a percentual value how much of the equipment is stolen. CONSIDER THE FEATURE AS EXPERIMENTAL.
If the player is pickpocketed, you will find a note under books in the equipment, where is registered who is the thief and what is stolen. Items that have a regular marker as quest items like „Balgruufs sword“ or the „golden claw“ are not stolen.
Anyway maybe there are popular mods where important items do not have the marker, than this feature can be quest break

Really love thoses ! Great ideas, you have really work hard on your mod ! :)

And the dungeons, that is great it seems like Naked Dungeons but it is not, its differents 

Could i suggest something if you want to add it ? Can you make a option that add a chance that the armors (four main pieces) gets destroyed like the shout ? IF you want and its not too hard to do, theses options are already fantastic

"Entering a dungeons and oh crap all my gears is destroyed....must kill someone to get some protection :)"

Well this is a big update for this mod

And it seems that it will get a load order mvp status if it works as intended :)

Tried a test run

Bleak Barrow dungeons, bang lost my items when i entered keep some of them like a potion and my ore haha no weapons no armors

Then i tried to loot 4 bandits only one had arm and boots , rest was gold seems to work

It seem to work fine, then i got a trap from traps and pitfalls, got then spiders attacked me and left me almost at death health then 3 skeletons appeared from traps

and pitfalls.  Then defeat embarks and after they did there business i got teleported out of the dungeons

When i tried to enter i got a CTD but i dont think its your mod

I think with your mod, defeat, trap and pitfalls, etc... my skyrim got a little overload :) haha with ten-twelves ennemies waiting in line to attack me and my naked follower.

Seems to work fine for what i tested :)

"Dragon shouts": If activated the shout "DRAGONSKIN" will destroy your equipped armor, while with "BECOME ETHEREAL" your equipped armor will fall to the ground. At the moment this makes only sense together with „When naked“

You know it's really immersive able feature to play with equipment mods that won't let you undress in fight. If things gets messy you have to choose between retreating or insta destroying your beloved armor to overwhelm battlefield. I really advise you guys to play high difficulty lvl with survival mods. Uncredible.

Oppa !

Mission: Blood on the ice

Womans corpse turns into Druagr when searched...

It's probably only a small chance, but it was the first corpse I searched since installing the mod. I was supposed to search the womans corpse, but she magically became a male Draugr... :)

Pitfall is supposed to add devious potions and stuffs, he is almost at 1.00 currently at 0.9 waiting for an update.

Sometimes when i have too much working at the same time it does that

An overload

1.5 is doing good :)  

I like the destroy armor and weapons parts will you includes more options for that ?

Thank you for sharing this mod

Yes i read it but i dont really know its use about the 30 seconds entering a dungeons or changing cell...i didnt get that.

But yes i would like the feature re-integrated but maybe as a different way

Thinking like the "heat of the moment", a heatwave, she may burts in flame and lose control of her body heat  (%chance) maybe after casting a spell or in combat 

When it happen she has her armor and weapon destroyed but she blinds the ennemies for a little while so she can escape

Something like that,  with arousal, she could burts at 95 arousal or 100 arousal but above has no dependencies

I bet you have more great ideas and would like that feature integrated in a spontaneous and different way :)

If i remember you cannot go lower than 0.5, i use it at 1.0

My caracter go hide in the bushes wait a little bit and then redress lol

Oh yeah and i think what i find amazing about 1.5 is the transforming loot in gold. So i take only good items to market  Wonderfull !

Did a dungeons no problem got my stuff stolen twice, for the second time had to backtrack a little bit wondering where it was...saw that there was a marker :)

It's gold !

Got Kidnapped, the dungeons didnt start, to escape the dungeon when i went through a loading screen a trap sprung.  Bam need to retrieve my stuff from the trap and from the kidnapped.

Got pickpocketed by my follower haha wondering what got stolen find the note and saw three thing he took ! No big deal gold, a book and boot its fun

No Ctd 

good job Badidea57 keep em coming :)