Player Exhibitionist

Wonderful improvments, but I have a request/note:

Be careful when modifying perks, and perhaps add that as a separate addon. I use SPERG: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24445/? and simply will not play without it, as the vanilla skyrim perks are boring. I'm FAIRLY certain (though not 100%) that letting SPERG overwrite your mod will prevents yours from interfering with the perk overhaul, but be careful that me doing this does not completely break YOUR mod in the process, hmm?

OVERHEATING... I like the idea of the Dragonborn having overheating problems, it would be good if it was like the wet or heat bars on the screen in Frostfall.

I like the idea of heat gradually building when you are clothed, this would be handy with a Frostfall patch as you run around naked.

DEATH... Overheating could deplete your health bar as the heat raises, so does the damage. Forcing you to be naked, as it slowly reduces your health bar when wearing clothes, until you die.

PRICES... I'd like request a better prices option for being nude option in the MCM. +10% better prices, with a seller when nude.

Erm... I like this mod and I really hope I don't sound rude with this, but while I like the individual ideas of the mod, the restriction on certain things(console commands for instance still won't let you cheat in gold no matter the setting, you can't reduce nudity timer to below 1.5 game hours, etc) really bothers me. It might be your mod, but it's going in our games. Let us play the way we want, especially if there are configuration options that "should" let us do things that way.

Also, this might be a bug, but even if you have the "merchants need nudity" option set to false the merchants still claim that the store's not open unless you're nude, even at ridiculous times of day.

Love this mod. I noticed something with Exhibitionist Minimum Time. It resets to 1:30 as a minimum time. I prefer it at 0:30 but it keeps resetting to 1:30 as the lowest number.

Setting it higher to 5:00 it stays.

Yes thats a restriction I made and it is mentioned in the hints. I thought anyting less than 1.5 game hours <=> 4.5 real minutes is too short

Ok we can discuss about 1 game hour thats 3 real minutes. If less than its shorter than a sex scene from sexlab. :(

WIth values higher >= 5 hours the retriggering of the time is off.

During plays i went from switching from clothes to armor sometimes it my character reports that i'm not yet ready to take on clothes, even though i have fast redresse checked. I use time scale set at 10 so now i have to sit and wait around to go to combat or walk around.

I really love this feature of this mod but when fast redress glitches it feels like a long wait.

Your "dragonborn rationale" for "when dressed" proposal does not really fit with voyeur merchants (but neither does restricting access to debug console, I suppose).

Anyways... after thinking about voyeur merchants and bounty restrictions and so on, I think maybe the mod I would want instead of being simply forced nudity would be "forced self-consciousness":

In other words, being forced to undress and redress often (but not so fast that you cannot play the game), with mildly frustrating consequences for not having done so, but inadequate warnings about which you have to be doing now. Also, I think there should be mild benefits, also, to keep the whole thing from just being a complete pain.

So... excuses for voyeur merchants. Obviously an easy one would be that they really like seeing you naked - that is what voyeurs are, obviously. And perhaps there are rumors about you. But does that open up additional gameplay possibilities?

But why do you have to get dressed? 

One excuse right there might be that lots of exposed skin has associated with magic use - and not everyone in skyrim approves of magic... Of course, that does not entirely explain Aela but presumably really competent fighters get some leeway (especially since some of them presumably might be using enchanted armor). Going this route would require a lot of modding to get things right, but I think it is ok to leave possibilities open for the future.

Request... Overheating duration in hours.

Possible features...

Overheating consequences options.

1. Death. The heat is too much and your character screams and dies, Hardcore.

2. Pass out. In your blacked out state for 5 seconds, you are unable to move and can be attacked. Visual effect = slightly dimmed screen.

3. Armour drop. Armour falls to ground.

4. Explosion. Armour is thrown off your body in an explosion, like in the mod Cursed Loot.

5. Hot crotch. Keep playing with private parts every 5 minutes, unequipping weapons as she touches herself... good for Frostfall users.

6. Death clock. Hot flashes every 5 minutes, increasing in magnitude. Each flash is hurting you, until you either undress or die.

Nudity times. MCM settings and tick boxes.

[  ] Your character has an overwhelming need to be naked at certain times of the day.

[  ] Sunrise... at the crack of dawn you remove all your clothes.

[  ] Sunset... at the end of a day, you cant wait to undress. Your armour will automatically undress.

[  ] Manual...

1. Remove clothes at ___ time. Redress clothes allowed at ___ time.

2. same

3. same

4. same

for multiple redress timers.

Just some ideas... :)

During plays i went from switching from clothes to armor sometimes it my character reports that i'm not yet ready to take on clothes, even though i have fast redresse checked. I use time scale set at 10 so now i have to sit and wait around to go to combat or walk around.

I really love this feature of this mod but when fast redress glitches it feels like a long wait.

I guess time scale has no effect. How did you change your dresses ?  First deselect your equipped cloth and than select new one ?

If yes that is much too slow

It seems like it was from armors that didnt really register in the armor slot. So when i switched to that your mod saw me naked as it the previous armor got unequiped. I noticed it beacuse of another mod my character covers herself when nude and she was doing that with some armors.

So the problems is those armors not properly tagged or named. Not your mod ;)

Request... Overheating duration in hours.

Possible features...

Overheating consequences options.

1. Death. The heat is too much and your character screams and dies, Hardcore.

2. Pass out. In your blacked out state for 5 seconds, you are unable to move and can be attacked. Visual effect = slightly dimmed screen.

3. Armour drop. Armour falls to ground.

4. Explosion. Armour is thrown off your body in an explosion, like in the mod Cursed Loot.

5. Hot crotch. Keep playing with private parts every 5 minutes, unequipping weapons as she touches herself... good for Frostfall users.

6. Death clock. Hot flashes every 5 minutes, increasing in magnitude. Each flash is hurting you, until you either undress or die.

Nudity times. MCM settings and tick boxes.

[  ] Your character has an overwhelming need to be naked at certain times of the day.

[  ] Sunrise... at the crack of dawn you remove all your clothes.

[  ] Sunset... at the end of a day, you cant wait to undress. Your armour will automatically undress.

[  ] Manual...

1. Remove clothes at ___ time. Redress clothes allowed at ___ time.

2. same

3. same

4. same

for multiple redress timers.

Just some ideas... :)

Well, some ideas are quite well and can be realized, while for the nudity times with my state of knoweledge

it would need a periodic polling what I do not yet really like to have. But nevertheless will need for the overheating phase.

Giving the overheating phase more importance  is also good idea.

Ok, frostfall i usually do not use, because it slows down my system.

I mostly use some other mods, to stimulate the player to undess.

1) With sexlab, than use also private needs. If private needs are not fulfilled, you get a strong speed debuff (50%), but "private needs" needs to be cleaned up. If you check the mod with tes5edit the display looks like "oh my good"

2) Nearly always play with "I need". Means the player needs to sleep and drink etc. As i remember without sleeping at last stage

magicka regeneration is reduced to zero. My player always needs magicka to summon helpers, So without magicka never enter a dungeon.

What does it have to do keeping the player naked? At this point use a second mod. "Go to bed", Unfortunatelly the original does not

have a nude feature, so made for me myself a private version "Go to bed nude".  But instead of creating a private mod it is possible  to make a patch with the nude feature for the original.  The similar on nexus available mod "Immersive beds", i would not recommend.

Frostfall... I love Frostfall, as it makes the game considerably harder and more immersive.

Private needs... I haven't used Private needs for quite some time, there's been a lot of versions of it. I always remember the bad camera angle when going to the toilet, I currently have the same minor problem with Fallout 4 and the working toilets in that...

I've used 3 versions of Private needs, I haven't checked when it was last updated. If its improved enough, I may re-install it.

Ineed... I used Ineed from when it was first published, as my system used to be too weak to run Realistic needs. I used it for quite some time, and loved it.

The idea of no magic regeneration is great, I never knew it had that feature now.

Go to Bed... Go to bed is the only mod that doesn't have the dreaded ' my eyes are stuck shut... ' glitch. I use it all the time as it adds immersion.

I would have liked options for what you sleep in, included in it. Nudity, underwear, or certain night clothing.

Scent of Sex is very powerful for making various rules in the game, using the MCM. I've made a lot of Rules in the MCM for my game, you may want to check it out to maybe deconstruct it as it has all sorts of rules built into the MCM.

Myself, I can't code at all. But the rule system in Scent of Sex means, I can make all sorts of crazy things happen in the game... :)

I can't seem to get the automatic undressing to work right. I set the time to 1 hour, and she never takes it off, even if I idle that way. I wonder if I'm doing it wrong... but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'll test it more later. o3o I love the auto undressing feature.

Does overheat have to be on as WELL as the 'max time to be dressed', or are they separate functions? Neither seem to work to me. Anything special I need to do to get them to trigger?

Uups.  SO I think i should rework some dialogues :-/

It would be nice, but don't worry too much about it. Most mods on this site assume the player MUST be female (because straight men who like femdom, gay dudes, and bisexual men don't exist, duh.) You get used to dialogues being off. What little dialogue this mod uses for merchants, etc, isn't that difficult to ignore.

However, I am having a bug with the current version. (1.03) on a completely new save. The MCM value for 'dangerously nude' rape chance isn't saving. Set it to something other than 40, save, reload, and it's back to 40.

Not sure if this is just a bug with what's showing in the MCM or if the value itself is resetting, but you may want to look at it.

Your "dragonborn rationale" for "when dressed" proposal does not really fit with voyeur merchants (but neither does restricting access to debug console, I suppose).

Anyways... after thinking about voyeur merchants and bounty restrictions and so on, I think maybe the mod I would want instead of being simply forced nudity would be "forced self-consciousness":

In other words, being forced to undress and redress often (but not so fast that you cannot play the game), with mildly frustrating consequences for not having done so, but inadequate warnings about which you have to be doing now. Also, I think there should be mild benefits, also, to keep the whole thing from just being a complete pain.

So... excuses for voyeur merchants. Obviously an easy one would be that they really like seeing you naked - that is what voyeurs are, obviously. And perhaps there are rumors about you. But does that open up additional gameplay possibilities?

But why do you have to get dressed? 

One excuse right there might be that lots of exposed skin has associated with magic use - and not everyone in skyrim approves of magic... Of course, that does not entirely explain Aela but presumably really competent fighters get some leeway (especially since some of them presumably might be using enchanted armor). Going this route would require a lot of modding to get things right, but I think it is ok to leave possibilities open for the future.

Finally it is only a game, not everything needs to follow the logic of the player, or do you really have a doubt that dragons exists ? ;)

I had meant that to be suggestions, with rationale for them.

... oh well ...

It turns out that the voyeur merchant option does not actually require nudity for trading, for me, anyways.

(And I have tried Dibellan Defender but it does all sorts of things I do not like. It is a sort of "all in one bundle" and I would only want some of its features. But, currently, there is no way to turn off things I do not want (like the bow). This all sort of makes sense, given its rationale, but ... )

Edit: oh, I see, it does take effect "after hours".

cool mod, and i like the concept, because i play with cursed loot as well as sexcrime (fines for being undressed in public).

I would like to be able to reduce it to .5 hours legitamtely, and also, more importantly. change the system message to be something like " You can re-dress in X in-game minutes"

Just some thoughts, i like it, and will probably use it still, unless the re-dress time is too long.

Umm I use Requiem and that dicks with merchants' rates, and already makes them real assholes when it comes to nudity (eastern provinces = prudes lololol).

Would this conflict with Requiem?

I ♥ the idea of my character having a mental thing where if they ain't lettin it all hang out they're miserable.

Does the voyeur thing consider their sexlab preference?

More a curiosity question than anything.

I see the option for the shouts "DRAGONSKIN" and "BECOME ETHEREAL", in the MCM menu.

Are they already apart of the mod or not?

I messed around with the "Become Ethereal" shout, but it didn't seem to work.

So I am trying to figure out if its already implemented or if I might have something messing with the mod (ver 1.04).

More a curiosity question than anything.

I see the option for the shouts "DRAGONSKIN" and "BECOME ETHEREAL", in the MCM menu.

Are they already apart of the mod or not?

I messed around with the "Become Ethereal" shout, but it didn't seem to work.

So I am trying to figure out if its already implemented or if I might have something messing with the mod (ver 1.04).

That are intended for future use. Not yet implemented  - Guess I better deactivate them.

Umm I use Requiem and that dicks with merchants' rates, and already makes them real assholes when it comes to nudity (eastern provinces = prudes lololol).

Would this conflict with Requiem?

I ♥ the idea of my character having a mental thing where if they ain't lettin it all hang out they're miserable.

Does the voyeur thing consider their sexlab preference?

I guess not, but requiem has already rigorous settings for trading when the player is nude. So i recommend to deactivate the price changes in my mod and set barter min and max values to the vanilla defaults.

I don't think you have to deactivate them. Just make a note on your Mod description page confirming they aren't active yet. Would be a lot simpler, imo.