Player Exhibitionist

I think Grean Tea has armor break for you, your follower, and all npcs plus some cool other features :)!  Haven't tried it out yet but I plan too the next time I play.  I don't know yet if the armor break only works with weapons or if magic works with it too.  Hopefully it does for both and anyone wearing armor.  Oh I tried "Mortal Weapons and Armor" and "Equipment Durability System" and they do conflict if both are running FYI :(Take care and thank you for the quick reply.

so what do the chances mean for dungeons undress and gear trap?  These trigger with every dungeon I enter.  The chance doesn't seem to affect anything??

When I read the black book in Miraak's temple, undress and gear trap triggered for the third time!  from reading a black book!  Now some gear is lost for good, as Miraak is in Apocrypha and I'm in Solstheim.

15 hours ago, Adetu said:

When I remember right there is a discription for the undress and gear trap.

However black books have an extra treatment. I do not know at the moment if the chance has any effect when using the black book (much more than one year has left over, since had programmed it !), but there still is the possibility to switch off the dungeon traps completely.

Anyway your stuff usually is not stored in Apocrypha. There should be a small satchel somewhere with all your equipment on that place where you read the book to enter Apocrypha.

If you want to bring something inside Apocrypha, I guess you can use your dragonsoul.

Regarding the chances in general, there was already a discussion here in support threat, but you must search it by yourself.

I found the satchel but it only had a few items in it, there are still many more missing, and Miraak also had his armor missing (I have a mod that allows him to be a follower after the boss fight, but he wasn't my follower yet).   I read the description for the chances but couldn't make heads or tails of it, since it referred to all gear or no gear getting grabbed, but the chances range from 10 to 20 to 30 etc.

hmm, still having some problems.  Replayed Miraak's temple and  his black book from earlier save to retrieve missing items, got all but one back (master hood never returned).  Now the problem is that Azhidal barrow, it appears some of my gear is in a chest at the word wall, which has not been excavated yet.  While waiting on the next note from Ralis, I went to that spider barrow, and got a quest to kill all dungeon thieves.  There are two quest arrows where there's nothing to find, no one to kill.  Seems like maybe some bandit bodies disappeared after I killed them?  So I can't finish that quest.  Still waiting on Ralis to finish the Azhidal barrow and retrieve my gear stuck at the buried word wall.

8 hours ago, Adetu said:

I know the effect, but I never found the circumstances that leads to it.
The empty quest targets will eventually be replaced by newer targets when the quest is triggered again. - This quest does not have to be completed absolutely.
The items that were saved at the invisible quest targets are of course lost.

Yes, I finally got the ones from the Azhidal barrow - they were in the chest by the black book, but I'm still missing some items from the spider barrow.  Guess I have to craft some new gear to replace it.  I must say, what you've done with the black books is something else. I have to do Apocrypha with nothing, no armor, no weapons, no potions, just my spells and what I can find (which isn't much)!  Sometimes those tentacles one hit me.  Really has changed how I approach those.  Of course, this is why I focus on conjuration and twin summons.  Can't help but wonder what a tank player would do to get through Apocrypha without any gear.  The nakedness part is different - I do trigger heat and then one piece of armor is taken off for a period of time, but I very rarely get any bounty for it, and the rape part isn't triggering at all even though it's set really high. People mostly ignore my bare chest.  Pretty funny that when I take off my top for the merchants the mod says I don't want to redress for x minutes so I get stuck walking around town that way.

A Suggestion what came to my mind. I wrote it first to DD Cursed Loot, but he things its a good idea but not for his mod.

Very small creatures like a termite infestation in Inventory, on the beginning very good hidden in the Inventory when PC get it.

Eats nearly everything in the Inventory what is not worn weapon, clothes and Armor. When nothing is left, it will eat this what PC wears on the Body.

Maybe one or two options to remove this creatures, When go swimming on a special place or with help from a mage and he will take a high price 1000 - 10000 Gold for it.

Or a third one, you must buy some powder from a merchant, thing is, it makes those things more hungry and they will be able to ate jewellery and Gold too and it will go to look for some bodyjuice and keeps PC arroused.

How fast or slow the Armor or weapons will be ate with mcm menu, 1 - 60 min for one Item

To get this creatures, maybe a small story with a letter or as a trap.

A story could be a revange for stealing something, or someone aproach you and ask you to wear a bondage item for a few days. When you do not accept, he send later a letter with those things inside. When you confront him later, he don´t care about you, because you didn´t want to test the bondage item for a short time. 

Or it can be get with a quest with timelimit, you get a bottle with this things inside and must bring it in time to soemone, when you fail he wont help you with those things, because he can´t. Maybe a well hidden mage can help, or PC play try to play with this infestation.

For mcm an other option can DD items be eaten to or not.

22 hours ago, Adetu said:

Go to farengar, buy the book and conjure and use your dragon soul and read the whole description

Well doesn't that defeat the purpose of the gear trap?  I have stored a few items on my dragon soul (usually lockpicks and crossbow bolts) but putting all my gear there would be extremely tedious (I have a lot of stuff), and I would need to remember to do this every time I entered a dungeon or read a black book.

gear trap has recurring glitch - it's when you get the quest message find all dungeon thieves.  both times some of the thieves disappeared when I killed them, and I permanently lost the gear they were holding.  This has become enough of an issue that I disabled the gear traps entirely.  It's too bad - I was enjoying the extra challenge your mod created when entering dungeons etc. but this glitch ruined it for me.  Putting my stuff on the conjured soul is just stashing gear instead of wearing it and that's not how I want to play.  The random gear grab was a big part of the  fun.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 8:50 AM, Leodriz said:

I seems to be from this mod, as soon as i remove the mod it stops.

The rapes starts wit a comment "Got you" and sometimes "Allmost got away" (or similiar).

"Got you" and "almost got away", if I recall, are from Magno Cum Gaudio, and are from you refusing to talk to someone who's trying to dominate-rape you and just legging it (running away). Either that or the "you'll never catch me!" dialogue choice, or however it's phrased.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 4:25 PM, sencer said:

Can any1 reproduce stamina draining bug with requiem mod enabled? When i run, stamina drains very fast. I have tried numerous mod orders but it looks like requeim plus this mod creates this bug. If this error is reproduceable for other people then can author make a fix of it?

Edit: Looks like it is due to mass system of reqiuem mod uses. Before mod triggers, it is 1.0 effective mass, after the mod triggers, effective mass goes to 101.0, which means player has 100x that he is allowed to carry. But it does not give any weight on character screen so no mass is really given on the PC. Can you look at the scripts and check if you can fix this?

Edit 2: It works but you need to disable run exhaustion feature of requiem from MCM menu of it

Hey I'm having this exact same problem but can't disable run exhaustion anymore because 2020 requiem updated it's menus, is there any chance we could get a fix for this? As much as I would like to use the mod in my play through I can't due to this bug. Also I know this post was 2 years ago but I can reproduce the bug reliably by launching the game and waiting for requiem to install; stamina regeneration works fine before but as soon as requiem enables then it breaks in the same way described.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 5:50 PM, Adetu said:

I never tested it together with requiem, but i've alread played requiem before i make my mod. And if your player character is nude

requiem already increases prises drastically so that it is senseless or impossible to sell or buy anything as long as your character is nude.

So with requiem best is to switch off all options for trading prices and set the barter rates (biggest influence) to the vanilla values.

Version 1.10 of my mod does not change anything regarding magicka.

I too experienced the issue with ridiculous magicka demand in Requiem, it forced me to uninstall your mod, as I find Skyrim without Requiem quite unplayable. It would be greatly appreciated if you could adress this issue, On paper PE is a great addition.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Might be a bug:

The undressed/dressed timer runs even when the game is paused while you're in the game menu.  I exited a dungeon nude and put my gear back on, then paused the game to go eat dinner. When I came back and unpaused the game, my character immediately undressed as she had been dressed for more than 10 hours according to the mod, even though no game time had passed.

I applaud trying to keep script load to a minimum, but if the trade off is having to use real time rather than game time for running the dressed/undressed timers, I'd rather have a bit of script load.

Edit: also ran into another bug:

Follower curse event stripped all the gear from my followers on entry to Bleak Falls Barrow. The gear was nowhere to be found. It was not on any of the bandits in the barrow, not in the boss chest, and not in the chest in Whiterun. 

20 hours ago, Adetu said:

I do not know, what other mods you have installed. Skyrim Souls will unpause all or a lot of your menu's  so that everything continues.

Thereare also other mods, than can strip  player and  followers when entering a dungeon. -> Naked dungeons.

If you think something is wrong have a look into your papyrus log.

Do not have Skyrim Souls or naked dungeons installed, I know it was this mod that stripped my followers as they had the gear curse on them, and shutting down the functionality of this mod has prevented them from getting stripped ever since. This is fine for me. Forced naked dungeon runs is not the functionality I was looking for anyway. I left it on out of curiosity mainly. That same curiosity makes me want to know what was supposed to happen to the gear. Not enough to turn it back on and risk losing my follower gear again though. I have 3 followers and replacing all that gear is expensive in the early game! lol

Any guidance on what I should look for in the logs to resolve the timer issue?

Edit:

I just looked up Skyrim Souls as I had never heard of it. That mod had a very different effect from what I am seeing.

When I enter the save menu for instance, the game is paused, but the wearing clothes timer or nudity timer still run. As far as I can tell, they are the only timers that do this. It makes it tempting to just hit the escape key and walk away for a few minutes in some situations where nudity is being forced.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's gone??

... but this is a great mod!

A few things I would change (I love the suggestion a few pages back that had the curse progress through the clothing items) - I would love if the player's exhibitionism wasn't an all or nothing, but rather started small (say topless such) then increased as exposure increased / more people saw the character.  Maybe even tie the times clothed and naked into that (allow the player to set a base time and then have that multiplied by some % based on the exhibitionist level.

Would also be great if the vendors progressed too... something like "no, no... I have seen your breasts a lot already - I want to see it all now!" 

Hopefully the author (and the mod) will be back!

• 1 month later...