[SIMS4] SLIMS WHIMS! (NEW UPDATE! 12.1.17) 9 NEW ANIMATIONS!! VAMPIRE/SUCCUBUS ANIMATIONS

OOooooooo vampire animations!   I am eager to see what you create!  (and I will keep my wishlist to myself for now :D .  I am in love with animations!)

Haven't played much with aliens as yet.    Of course, an anal probe animation would be funny, since that's the trope.

I keep hoping that Maxis will bring werewolves back.  They were my favorites in Sims 3.

I haven't tried the new ones yet, but you already won me over with more vampire animations. I'm living for the monster stuff.

Thanks, i will put my efforts there. What are you thinking? Alien abduction maybe?

Aliens, more vampires (definitely could do with more biting animations, I love that stuff.) After trying them out I am definitely loving the new animations. Keep up the awesome work!

• 2 weeks later...

hey there! I must say I love the ideas of your animations :P those sneaky ones and the maid are part of my favorite. 

The only thing bugging me is the sound. i'm not sure if it's just me, but there is a squishy wet sound that always play when penetration happen. I don't know if it was suposed to be there, but if it is, I suggest turning it down a little, it's quite loud and it become anoying and distracting after a while. 

that's my only ''critical'' comment. the rest is great and I look Forward to your next creations! :P 

p.s: sorry if bad english, not my native language :)

hey there! I must say I love the ideas of your animations :P those sneaky ones and the maid are part of my favorite. 

The only thing bugging me is the sound. i'm not sure if it's just me, but there is a squishy wet sound that always play when penetration happen. I don't know if it was suposed to be there, but if it is, I suggest turning it down a little, it's quite loud and it become anoying and distracting after a while. 

that's my only ''critical'' comment. the rest is great and I look Forward to your next creations! :P 

p.s: sorry if bad english, not my native language :)

Thank you for your comment :) Sorry you find it annoying but i cannot turn it down it is sounds from baby bottle i used to make a squishy penetration sound in my animation. I enjoy it personally but i understand if you do not. There are many animations out there that do not have the squishy sound you can enjoy. Maybe when i have time to re work some older animations maybe i can make sound happen less? Not sure about the sound level tho.

p.s Your english is perfect :) Thanks again for the comment. 

post-678170-0-98370900-1505365458_thumb.png

post-678170-0-54983700-1505365652_thumb.png

post-678170-0-62156400-1505365766_thumb.png

post-678170-0-83616000-1505365789_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

It'd be nice to see some preview gifs but then again i understand how much of a pain in the ass having to make gifs for all animations.. still, thank you for your effort <3 I'll give them a try.

Yes it is a lot, been focusing on learning animations and modding. So still trying to figure that out. My computer sucks, hopefully i can make a short video showcasing all my animations if my computer allows it lol. If anyone wants to post some gifs of them in actions feel free. If i use your GIFS you get a mention on my page!

It'd be nice to see some preview gifs but then again i understand how much of a pain in the ass having to make gifs for all animations.. still, thank you for your effort <3 I'll give them a try.

Yes it is a lot, been focusing on learning animations and modding. So still trying to figure that out. My computer sucks, hopefully i can make a short video showcasing all my animations if my computer allows it lol. If anyone wants to post some gifs of them in actions feel free. If i use your GIFS you get a mention on my page!

I'm on the same boat, i have an extremely shitty computer so i totally understand you... I gave them a go, i think you're doing a great job and i can see the improvement in the newest animations <3

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, yhgghdg said:

wheres the download link?

Odd. The links are missing from some the threads. I'm sure the creators will fix it soon. In the meantime the forum has a search function at the top-right. Just enter the name of the mod (ex. copy the "SLIMS WHIMS!" that should basically give you only one result.) and change the filter to the left of it to "Files". That's the fastest way.

Edited by Guest
51 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

Odd. The links are missing from some the threads. I'm sure the creators will fix it soon. In the meantime the forum has a search function at the top-right. Just enter the name of the mod (ex. copy the "SLIMS WHIMS!" that should basically give you only one result.) and change the filter to the left of it to "Files". That's the fastest way.

ok man or woman thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...