[SIMS4] SLIMS WHIMS! (NEW UPDATE! 12.1.17) 9 NEW ANIMATIONS!! VAMPIRE/SUCCUBUS ANIMATIONS

Guest Redabyss

Hey there! Tried your new stuff and I love them, fantastic work once again! :D If you're planning on Patreon opening, count me in! 
There's a small error in the naming of one of your animation: the first sneakydog is now called SNEAKYBJ3 :( also, I think it would work better, for the climax, if the woman's mouth would be more on the man's balls, or just more closed. I get that you tried to represent a lick, but, missing a tongue, I feel the best idea would be doing like she's sucking the man's balls.

Hey there! Tried your new stuff and I love them, fantastic work once again! :D If you're planning on Patreon opening, count me in! 

There's a small error in the naming of one of your animation: the first sneakydog is now called SNEAKYBJ3 :( also, I think it would work better, for the climax, if the woman's mouth would be more on the man's balls, or just more closed. I get that you tried to represent a lick, but, missing a tongue, I feel the best idea would be doing like she's sucking the man's balls.

Thanks for the support and info! I will def look into both things. Thanks for the heads up :)

• 3 weeks later...

What Animation is this one

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-678170-0-17368900-1488695723_thumb.png

I can't find it anywhere

It is an animations sequence im working on for maids. WIP

Hey man, how's the work going? :) I love your animations and it would be great to have some more of yours :D

Thanks, yea been lacking inspiration but have some stuff in the works. Thanks for your kind words.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Redabyss

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! :D

When you'll open the Patreon page, I'll be glad to support you :D

On a side note, I would really, really like new sneaky animations, like for bed or some weird custom places outdoors XD

On a side note, I would really, really like new sneaky animations, like for bed or some weird custom places outdoors XD

Thank you! You are always the first to comment and show support :) Much appreciated.

Of course that is the plan for sneaky, i started a sneaky bush animation, sneaky couch also. lots of places to be sneaky lol

Guest Redabyss

Thank you! You are always the first to comment and show support :) Much appreciated.

Of course that is the plan for sneaky, i started a sneaky bush animation, sneaky couch also. lots of places to be sneaky lol

You don't know how many times I used your standing sneaky animations! Ahahahahahah XD

It's AWESOME to hear that more are planned! Huge thanks my friend!!

Can't wait for your Patreon debut! Will you accept requests?

EDIT: believe it or not, I already tried your new stuff :D all incredible animations yet again!

I'd just find a way to keep the foots steady, in strip teasing 2, since they weirdly skate on the ground, but, apart from that, the animations are SEXY and superb. Congrats man! :D

Not sure what's happening but none of the animations start up for me. The other animations for others will but this pack won't. Not sure where I went wrong.

Sorry to hear that. Last night i uploaded a file that had the new striptease animations, the file also had an xml from animations of mine i have yet to release. i posted a new link. That is why they may not be working. All the animations that are available are the previous and the newest Striptease sequence.

You don't know how many times I used your standing sneaky animations! Ahahahahahah XD

It's AWESOME to hear that more are planned! Huge thanks my friend!!

Can't wait for your Patreon debut! Will you accept requests?

EDIT: believe it or not, I already tried your new stuff :D all incredible animations yet again!

I'd just find a way to keep the foots steady, in strip teasing 2, since they weirdly skate on the ground, but, apart from that, the animations are SEXY and superb. Congrats man! :D

Thanks! Yea i am still working it all out, like i said im still new to blender. You already know how hard it is to use lol I am still trying to fiind an easier way to move pelvis without moving everything below with it. Or lock thighs so they wont move. In time i guess i will learn these little techniques. Thanks for the advice and compliment. I think for now since all is new and still learning i will just keep doing what ive been and thats pump out sequences for everything. I have a maid sequence that ive finished on couch, going to move on to kitchen counter, tables. im working on a sequence called share my spouse, voyuer/ threesome sequence etc. In  the future after i settle in a bit i will take some requests.