MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

The Sloppy Jalopy is currently not in the list of Passion yes. It'll have to be added for the animations to show up for the car.

Thanks for clearing that up ^^

Your welcome it's just a simple edit to add it to the Objects Directory but he's currently in the middle of a major revision of Passion so it may or may not take little while before he adds it.

I'm unable to get the car animations by clicking on the car or the parking space. Is there something I'm missing?(ie: do I need to download a specific mod/object to do these interactions)

I am using the latest version of Passion.

By the way, you did test it on the Sloppy Jalopy car, right? These animations only work with that car. I assume you've read that too, this question is just to make sure wink.png

I did. I can live without the vehicle interactions until I figure out how to make them work. It took me a few days to work out how to do group floor stff so I'll just assume there's a problem on my end, since I can't get ANY vehicle animations to work.* Since you're an active animator I thought I'd ask here first.

You have lovely animations, by the way. They add a sweetness and tenderness to sex that few animators have yet captured. Thankyou.

* I just read ahead and saw my problem. Ahah, it's no problem, it's a coming soon feature. smile.png

your animations are amazing! thank you for sharing.the only problem i have is that your car animations  does not show up in my game,athought i downloded the car you use(sloppy jalopy) 

Download???

This car exist in vanilla game even the base one! It is the cheapest car in cars list. Costs 2500 I think.

Just go to build/buy go to cars and choose the cheapest one (the first in list) and you will see them.

What you use to see them?

Kinky World,?

Passion?

None of these above?

Hi Mary Jane!

I extracted some vehicle meshes from the game, for all of you who like to make animations. What about any boat animation? No one has ever made any. The mesh name is the name of the object. All of them are in wavefront obj format and they are ready to import to blender. Every mesh is high level detail. I test the speed boat with car animations of L666 and Amra just to see what happens if a boat stands on its trailer. They work fine on water and trailer, no matter if they are not for them!  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I started a new game and when I typed in KW_MaryJane_Animations, your animation didn't show up on the list in. I have both

KW_MaryJane_Animations

OKW_MaryJane_Animations

in my mod folder.  My previous game, your animation popped up, just not when i created a new game.  i am using latest public release of kinkyworld.

Thanks.

Hey all,

First of all, sorry for my long absence. 

For the people with problems downloading/unpacking my files: i tried it myself and have no problems doing it. It *should* work.

Reason for my absence: I started studying and I'm going back to school. So now I work full-time ánd have my study on the side. I rarely have time to play sims 3, let alone animate for it (and that kinda sucks). 

I'm not giving up on animating, but it would be not fair to make you think that there is an update coming soon. There isn't unfortunately, life has thrown some priorities at me ;)

When I'll go back to animating you'll be the first to hear! I still have two unreleased animations that I have to finish the sequence for...

Because I have yet to break my system, I continue to add to my experience. I already had a few of your earlier efforts in game, but looks like it's time to load up again.

Spent some time in this post to understand the sloppy jalopy animation/needs. Forgot that is the default name of the cheapest car, and the in game one is all that is needed.

I have the Audi convertible installed for other car related animations already, and the fact this is the cheapest car means my financially challenged sims can also enjoy buffing and waxing.

Thank you for your time and effort, and a wish of success to you in your current endeavor.

On 12/22/2017 at 4:40 AM, MaryJane said:

Hey all,

For the people with problems downloading/unpacking my files: i tried it myself and have no problems doing it. It *should* work.

Reason for my absence: I started studying and I'm going back to school. So now I work full-time ánd have my study on the side. I rarely have time to play sims 3, let alone animate for it (and that kinda sucks). 

I'm not giving up on animating, but it would be not fair to make you think that there is an update coming soon. There isn't unfortunately, life has thrown some priorities at me ;)

When I'll go back to animating you'll be the first to hear! I still have two unreleased animations that I have to finish the sequence for...

I know exactly what you mean, stay focused. 

On 22/12/2017 at 11:40 AM, MaryJane said:

Hey all,

Our way of living comes always first!

Thank you, for still having sims 3, in your mind!

Merry Christmas and a VERY-VERY Happy New Year, from the bottom of my heart!   

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for being so kind!

I've taken a few days off from work, I was stressing out (sucks to have almost no free time men!). Finally time to chill, play a bit of sims 3 and work around in blender again. Don't know when it will be ready, might take a while because I don't know if I'm skilled enough to finish the sequence in a few days :tongue: , but here's a teaser anyway: 

sloppy.gif.03c47e7ba95a066433a5b76410a64f7b.gif