MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

Hey all!

A very quick message: I have some bad news. As you might have noticed I've not been active the last months. Please know that I have NOT given up on animating. The bad news is that I knocked my soda over my laptop - it's beyond repair. It was a very old crappy laptop, but I didn't had the funds to replace it immediately.  

The good news is that I've saved some money, with some donation help (for my birthday) from some friends, and because of that have been able to buy a new PC. It's a very 'flashy' one, especially compared to that crappy laptop I've always used. It needs to be put together part by part - I will get help from a nerdy friend for that. Then again some bad news... there are problems with the delivery of my video card. I already paid for it, but they don't have it in stock anymore and it doesn't look like they will have it soon. I have EVERY part of the PC ready, except for that video card. -.-' I can't do much without it. 

I think I'll cancel the order if it will last any longer and get my money back so I can buy another one, because this really sucks. 

I'm so sorry you haven't heard from me so long. I really don't like to log in on sites like this on someone else computer, but because it all took so long, I took that risk to at least give you all heads up. 

When I finally have my functioning computer I'll read all your comments and messages, and more importantly, get back to my game ánd animating  (I really miss the sims :( )

You'll hear from me soon (I hope!). And please remember that laptops do not like soda. ;)

Best regards,

Mary Jane 

I an really looking forward to read you again in LL. I hope you will get your video card very soon

Hey all!

A very quick message: I have some bad news. As you might have noticed I've not been active the last months. Please know that I have NOT given up on animating. The bad news is that I knocked my soda over my laptop - it's beyond repair. It was a very old crappy laptop, but I didn't had the funds to replace it immediately.  

The good news is that I've saved some money, with some donation help (for my birthday) from some friends, and because of that have been able to buy a new PC. It's a very 'flashy' one, especially compared to that crappy laptop I've always used. It needs to be put together part by part - I will get help from a nerdy friend for that. Then again some bad news... there are problems with the delivery of my video card. I already paid for it, but they don't have it in stock anymore and it doesn't look like they will have it soon. I have EVERY part of the PC ready, except for that video card. -.-' I can't do much without it. 

I think I'll cancel the order if it will last any longer and get my money back so I can buy another one, because this really sucks. 

I'm so sorry you haven't heard from me so long. I really don't like to log in on sites like this on someone else computer, but because it all took so long, I took that risk to at least give you all heads up. 

When I finally have my functioning computer I'll read all your comments and messages, and more importantly, get back to my game ánd animating  (I really miss the sims sad.png )

You'll hear from me soon (I hope!). And please remember that laptops do not like soda. wink.png

Best regards,

Mary Jane 

Oh no!  Sorry to hear that, MJ... I've had beer knocked over into my keyboard from the cat walking on my desk so I know the feeling!  Take your time and we look forward to having you back.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your kind words all. 

I´m finally back in the online world! Installed everything on my PC (luckily I was clever enough to save my IK rigs elsewhere, that would have been a hell of a job to do again...) and I'm back at animating again! This PC is soooo much better than the old laptop, wow! The 27inch screen makes animating a lot easier: so much room. Haha. 

Just to show that I'm alive and kicking again, just started working on this today (so it's far from ready): 

post-1018818-0-87943700-1499113558_thumb.gif

It's been a while. Too long. I forgot a lot of things I learned about animating. Never stop in your learning process or you will have to learn it all again. ;)

Thanks for your kind words all. 

I´m finally back in the online world! Installed everything on my PC (luckily I was clever enough to save my IK rigs elsewhere, that would have been a hell of a job to do again...) and I'm back at animating again! This PC is soooo much better than the old laptop, wow! The 27inch screen makes animating a hell of a lot easier: so much room. Haha. 

Just to show that I'm alive and kicking again, just started working on this today (so it's far from ready): 

attachicon.gifanimgif.gif

It's been a while. Too long. I forgot a lot of things I learned about animating. Never stop in your learning process or you will have to learn it all again. ;)

Great new. I am looking forward to watch it. Will you animate her face too ?

You've done an amazing work. Your animations are wonderful.

Thank you so much MaryJane for creating animations for KW.

Oh wow! Thank Oniki, such a big compliment comming from you!

Thanks ALL of you. I just read trough the comments but responding to all is so much work ( I upvoted though, haha!)

MJ can you do one blowjob animation on knee's that loops?

And a caress while sleeping animation?

What do you mean by "that loops"? The same constant movement? 

MaryJane I have a question if it is not too much of a bother how exactly do you go about testing your animations? Do you just create the file plug it in to kw and see if it works or do you use the animation player by cmar? Just for future reference because  I'm learning how to use blender now because I aspire to be an animator like you and the rest of the people at LL that provide my simmies with lots of fun. :D  :heart:  :heart:

I test my animations in an empty world. Just two sims on a lot to test. 

I test it with KW. I have a "test" subject in my personal XML (with STBL files already set up that name it 'test' in game) that I use for new animations to test, so I don't have too add STBL just to test an animation in game. I just re-use that woohoostage for all animations I want to test. When I think it looks good I implement them in the main file for upload here. 

Hope this answers your question. 

And sorry for the spam guys, but now I'm back I want to come back full force and give a lot of updates, lol. 

Upcomming:

post-1018818-0-23205300-1499177256_thumb.gifpost-1018818-0-86531400-1499249919_thumb.gif

I want more masturbation animations, so the next package will have that theme. It's a good way to figure out my own rigs again too, as solo animations are a lot easier. 

I'm gonna work on a male solo now, then make some more solos for both genders on different objects. After that (I think I'll upload the new solo anims in the meantime) I'm gonna work on the couples again! So glad to be back!

You've done an amazing work. Your animations are wonderful.

Thank you so much MaryJane for creating animations for KW.

Oh wow! Thank Oniki, such a big compliment comming from you!

Thanks ALL of you. I just read trough the comments but responding to all is so much work ( I upvoted though, haha!)

MJ can you do one blowjob animation on knee's that loops?

And a caress while sleeping animation?

What do you mean by "that loops"? The same constant movement? 

MaryJane I have a question if it is not too much of a bother how exactly do you go about testing your animations? Do you just create the file plug it in to kw and see if it works or do you use the animation player by cmar? Just for future reference because  I'm learning how to use blender now because I aspire to be an animator like you and the rest of the people at LL that provide my simmies with lots of fun. :D  :heart:  :heart:

I test my animations in an empty world. Just two sims on a lot to test. 

I test it with KW. I have a "test" subject in my personal XML (with STBL files already set up that name it 'test' in game) that I use for new animations to test, so I don't have too add STBL just to test an animation in game. I just re-use that woohoostage for all animations I want to test. When I think it looks good I implement them in the main file for upload here. 

Hope this answers your question. 

And sorry for the spam guys, but now I'm back I want to come back full force and give a lot of updates, lol. 

Upcomming:

attachicon.gifclitoralstimulation.gif

I want more masturbation animations, so the next package will have that theme. It's a good way to figure out my own rigs again too, as solo animations are a lot easier. 

I'm gonna work on a male solo now, then make some more solos for both genders on different objects. After that (I think I'll upload the new solo anims in the meantime) I'm gonna work on the couples again! So glad to be back!

There are new animations and amazing new animations. This is a amazing one. This one is great.

I am truly really looking forward your next release.

There are new animations and amazing new animations. This is a amazing one. This one is great.

Thanks loafkowalski!

Keep an eye on the start post of this topic all, that's where I share the gifs of animations that are upcoming! 

But.... I'll share them here again anyway to keep you all alert. ;)

Upcoming:

post-1018818-0-12857100-1499279431_thumb.gifpost-1018818-0-05567200-1499301355_thumb.gif

Thanks loafkowalski!

Keep an eye on the start post of this topic all, that's where I share the gifs of animations that are upcoming! 

But.... I'll share them here again anyway to keep you all alert. ;)

Upcoming:

attachicon.gifcouchstimulation.gifattachicon.gifchillaxmasturbation.gif

Your new animations look wonderful. I think you improve a lot the face animation when I look your first counter release.

Do you know Superstorm improve a lot Passion. Now there is no limits about objects. It becomes a real alternative to Kinky for people who just want associate awsome animations with sims3 and Nraas.

Did you have a look on it ?

If you fancy to have a look, here is the link :

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6693-passion-26x-announcement/&

Thanks again for your amazing work in terms of quantity and quality.

Your new animations look wonderful. I think you improve a lot the face animation when I look your first counter release.

Do you know Superstorm improve a lot Passion. Now there is no limits about objects. It becomes a real alternative to Kinky for people who just want associate awsome animations with sims3 and Nraas.

Did you have a look on it ?

If you fancy to have a look, here is the link :

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6693-passion-26x-announcement/&

Thanks again for your amazing work in terms of quantity and quality.

Thank you!

Passion is a good mod, I tried it, but personally I like the extra's of KW so much that I'm sticking to that mod. I do like Passion though, I just prefer KW and my PC has no problem handeling it. 

I took a look, and the extra dildo's  are interesting though! 

Thank you so much for the new animations ;) They look great and i'll be the first to call you a Princess :D I really like the animations you gave us first and i think you are very talented, so glad t see you returned to TS3 and thanks again for sharing ;):heart:

Thank you so much for the new animations ;) They look great and i'll be the first to call you a Princess :D I really like the animations you gave us first and i think you are very talented, so glad t see you returned to TS3 and thanks again for sharing ;):heart:

Awww, thanks  :blush:

Question.

When I downloaded the updated version, it shows 2/16/2017 as "Date Modified".

Is this suppose to be happen?

Or your still in process of uploading it?

Edit 1:

I checked the Packages and it shows 2 animations for it.

Question.

When I downloaded the updated version, it shows 2/16/2017 as "Date Modified".

Is this suppose to be happen?

Or your still in process of uploading it?

Edit 1:

I checked the Packages and it shows 2 animations for it.

I´m so sorry, apparently I packed the wrong package. I´ll fix it immediately. 

While pending what do do next, I adjusted the hight of the loungechair clitoral stimulation to fit the Sloppy Jalopy car (cheapest car in game). If I adjust the floating hand and feet a bit this could work!  :lol:

post-1018818-0-86573200-1499432764_thumb.gif