MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

Hey MaryJane, what's the best version of Blender to use for TS3?

I use 2.67b, but not sure if it's 'the best'. It works fine for me though :)

I tried giving modding a go but I am terrible. It to me hours just to position the arms

Yeah, animating is not easy at all. It takes a lot of patience and dedication. You also need to have some free time. I'm working so much the last week that I don't even have the time to animate, sadly. :(

I tried giving modding a go but I am terrible. It to me hours just to position the arms

I remember reading in a tutorial somewhere that a good place to start is with poses... once you have a few poses you can link them together via animation and then learn to fine-tune the frames in-between.  At least I think that's what they were suggesting.  I'm still just trying to learn poses myself.

I'm curious, is it possible to create animation that will adapt to Sims height, by default All sims have the same size, I'm using randomization set of commands to fix that weirdness, it randomly changes height for all sims in my town (and also breasts, butts and other body parts), so sims do not look like artificial dolls and more like in real life. Of course animation is kind of weird after that. Or Sims 3 engine doesn't allow it?

• 2 weeks later...

A tiny update: 

It was a crazy time at work so I didn't have time to animate. I'm planning to continue some animations I was working on in the next week, so I hope that in two weeks, maybe three, I'll have some new animations ready. :)

I'm curious, is it possible to create animation that will adapt to Sims height, by default All sims have the same size, I'm using randomization set of commands to fix that weirdness, it randomly changes height for all sims in my town (and also breasts, butts and other body parts), so sims do not look like artificial dolls and more like in real life. Of course animation is kind of weird after that. Or Sims 3 engine doesn't allow it?

I'm sorry, but that is not possible. That would mean I would have to rework each animation with each possible height difference, and even if that was something easy and quick (which it isn't) we would still have the problem with automatic animations, like the rape ones, that the game would pick a height difference animation that isn't suitable for the sims. 

Thanks a lot for the beautiful animations! You did really a majestic work! :heart:  :)

As for the requests, I would love to have more "happy endings" animations, in various positions. An "orgasm while kissing" animation would be great.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't register this package and also galgat animations. It just says there is no file with that name or just says nothing. I installed other packages without issue so not sure what the problem is.

Kw_MaryJane_animations

Are you making sure you typed it correctly. That's really strange, try uninstalling & reinstalling kinky mod

• 3 weeks later...

MaryJane I have a question if it is not too much of a bother how exactly do you go about testing your animations? Do you just create the file plug it in to kw and see if it works or do you use the animation player by cmar? Just for future reference because  I'm learning how to use blender now because I aspire to be an animator like you and the rest of the people at LL that provide my simmies with lots of fun. :D  :heart:  :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey MaryJane, what's the best version of Blender to use for TS3?

I use 2.67b, but not sure if it's 'the best'. It works fine for me though smile.png

Yeah, animating is not easy at all. It takes a lot of patience and dedication. You also need to have some free time. I'm working so much the last week that I don't even have the time to animate, sadly. sad.png

Heya MJ... was just wondering how things are going and whether or not you're still working on new animations?  No pressure, mind you... just always looking forward to new quality animations like yours. :)  It's been quiet around here lately in terms of new cc.

Hey all!

A very quick message: I have some bad news. As you might have noticed I've not been active the last months. Please know that I have NOT given up on animating. The bad news is that I knocked my soda over my laptop - it's beyond repair. It was a very old crappy laptop, but I didn't had the funds to replace it immediately.  

The good news is that I've saved some money, with some donation help (for my birthday) from some friends, and because of that have been able to buy a new PC. It's a very 'flashy' one, especially compared to that crappy laptop I've always used. It needs to be put together part by part - I will get help from a nerdy friend for that. Then again some bad news... there are problems with the delivery of my video card. I already paid for it, but they don't have it in stock anymore and it doesn't look like they will have it soon. I have EVERY part of the PC ready, except for that video card. -.-' I can't do much without it. 

I think I'll cancel the order if it will last any longer and get my money back so I can buy another one, because this really sucks. 

I'm so sorry you haven't heard from me so long. I really don't like to log in on sites like this on someone else computer, but because it all took so long, I took that risk to at least give you all heads up. 

When I finally have my functioning computer I'll read all your comments and messages, and more importantly, get back to my game ánd animating  (I really miss the sims :( )

You'll hear from me soon (I hope!). And please remember that laptops do not like soda. ;)

Best regards,

Mary Jane