MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

Problem: I can't put the whip(s) in my Sims' inventory and I'm a little confused about what to edit the XML document for that to work (I see a bunch of random symbols and letters in the Notepad, so I can't really see what I'm looking for); I'm just tweaking with this feature, but I'm running a brothel in my Sim's house

1 hour ago, addicted2sims said:

Problem: I can't put the whip(s) in my Sims' inventory and I'm a little confused about what to edit the XML document for that to work (I see a bunch of random symbols and letters in the Notepad, so I can't really see what I'm looking for); I'm just tweaking with this feature, but I'm running a brothel in my Sim's house

Which mod do you use?

Oh lol, since you mention the brothel it must be KW. The whip should load automatically when you play the animation, you don't have to put it in an inventory. It's an outfit accessory, not an object. 

41 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

Which mod do you use?

Oh lol, since you mention the brothel it must be KW. The whip should load automatically when you play the animation, you don't have to put it in an inventory. It's an outfit accessory, not an object. 

Does that happen when I use the bondage frame as well; I like to have my pimp "punish" his whores (sometimes) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2018 at 5:00 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Thank you for your awesome work MaryJane.

After these animations and the way of use accessory toys such as dildo and whip accessory,

I can say the successor of L666 has been born!

The whip animation in passion works with one of the two whip objects that passion knows in game.

I say to passion players that you have to change the 

true

with

RightHand
    -0.01,-0.00,0.08

OR

RightHand
    -0.01,-0.00,0.08

This is past now. The version  2.6.6.4 solved all of those

I think I might be stupid, but I'm gonna double check. ^^^ This means that I can pop a KW/OKW set-up in my my mods folder with Passion and not have any problems? To put it differently, I don't need an AW file?

8 hours ago, superphreke said:

I think I might be stupid, but I'm gonna double check. ^^^ This means that I can pop a KW/OKW set-up in my my mods folder with Passion and not have any problems? To put it differently, I don't need an AW file?

Passion plays both AW and KW animations.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am a Sims 3 fan and have learned to move around in blender. I have a few animations that I would like to share with the community for feed back but am having trouble with finalizing, sound, and placing them in the game to use the specific item (bed, counter, sofa, car, etc). I also made some pretty good realistic child birth animations but desperately need some help to finalize them. Can anyway assist me? 

On 8/24/2018 at 7:55 AM, sms2lynn said:

Hello, I am a Sims 3 fan and have learned to move around in blender. I have a few animations that I would like to share with the community for feed back but am having trouble with finalizing, sound, and placing them in the game to use the specific item (bed, counter, sofa, car, etc). I also made some pretty good realistic child birth animations but desperately need some help to finalize them. Can anyway assist me? 

This might help you...

Read it.

Animated Woohoo Tutorial v.1.0.pdf

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2017 at 9:36 AM, Uncle D said:

KW_MaryJane_Animations

Hello MaryJane :D

I tried to upload your file. However, it doesn't work.

I'm able to upload L666, Amra72, and Mike. I wonder why I could not upload your animations even your files have both 'KW_'. and 'OKW_' like the other animators.

I tried to follow step by step but it doesn't seem work. 

I also would like to know from other people who can tell me about this issue too!

Thankfully, Kolin ❤️

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 7:05 PM, kolinmicheal said:

I'm able to upload L666, Amra72, and Mike. I wonder why I could not upload your animations even your files have both 'KW_'. and 'OKW_' like the other animators.

I also would like to know from other people who can tell me about this issue too!

Thankfully, Kolin ❤️

I think you don't have the correct files in your mods folder, that's the only explanation I have I'm afraid. If you placed them there, it should work. 

Further: Hi all, long time no see! I have some free time, only a week unfortunately, so I'll make some animations. Not many, but I think I will have 3-4 new animations by the end of the week. Maybe more, hopefully not less. 

Sorry that I didn't bring new content in such long time. I'm just so busy I can't even play sims myself. And I must admit I tried playing sims 4, but no... back to 3 again. Sims 3 is the best!

On 10/8/2018 at 7:05 PM, kolinmicheal said:

Thankfully, Kolin ❤️

image.png

Have you enter the animations code ?

For k69 : kw_k69_Animations and MJ : kw_MaryJane_Animations

I'm happy to announce that you will see this 4 new animations arrive next week! I want to make more before I release them, but because of my lack of time I'm not sure if I will manage to do so. So, if I don't make something extra, you will at least get this 4 animations guaranteed next week :D

Loungechair.gif.0d436f3dd7c33eaa6ad6cffba8ec3b50.gif

2 hours ago, LadyZunga said:

i'd like to know what mods or sliders for the sims body you have/use, they look so good. btw love those animations, such an excellent job ♡♡

I use the top and bottom from GECKO for the female , it's on the downloads here on loverslab and makes the boobs look better. :) I also have a lot of boob sliders (and facial sliders), realistic feet (bloom sexy feet), skin map (buhudain) and tons of cc. They wear custom skin. But I have so much it's hard to be specific, I'll have to look into it. The male one from navetsea and the woman wears a skin called Cake Face, if I remember het correctly. 

On 10/20/2018 at 9:05 PM, MaryJane said:

I'm happy to announce that you will see this 4 new animations arrive next week! I want to make more before I release them, but because of my lack of time I'm not sure if I will manage to do so. So, if I don't make something extra, you will at least get this 4 animations guaranteed next week :D

Loungechair.gif.0d436f3dd7c33eaa6ad6cffba8ec3b50.gif

Nice to hear from toy MJ!

For a moment, I thought that you left :scream::cold_sweat: 

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Nice to hear from toy MJ!

For a moment, I thought that you left :scream::cold_sweat: 

Hey Twilightstorm, always good to hear from you! :D 

Of course I haven't left. I can't leave the sims. I'm just really, really busy (and sometimes I hate it, because I want to animate and play sims 3!!). But new content soon, I promise!!

5 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Hey Twilightstorm, always good to hear from you! :D 

Of course I haven't left. I can't leave the sims. I'm just really, really busy (and sometimes I hate it, because I want to animate and play sims 3!!). But new content soon, I promise!!

We all, wait eagerly!!!

Thank you! :star::thumbsup:??