MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

15 hours ago, KuroCiel said:

I have problems with animations on cars. The Kinky World options doesn't pop up on cars... :confused:

You have to open the OKW_MaryJane_Animations in S3pe and there open the XML file in Notebook and in <Objects>CarUsed1</Objects> add ,CarSports,CarHatchback

so u end up with <Objects>CarUsed1,CarSports,CarHatchback</Objects> It's because she adds animations for Kinkyworld first and us Passion users have different coding. You just have to fiddle about a bit in S3pe whenever there's a new update but it only takes a few minutes and is so worth it ;)

This is awesome!

Perhaps a silly question, but I cannot seem to find the accessory whip. As far as I can tell everything else is there, just not that.... 

Fixed, I didn't realise it wasn't something I bought, it just magically appeared in my sim's hand when they needed it. 

On 2/25/2018 at 9:10 AM, KuroCiel said:

I have problems with animations on cars. The Kinky World options doesn't pop up on cars... :confused:

You might have mod that is interfering. Double to check to make sure you don't have any mods that conflict with KW check the first post in the KW thread.

On 2/26/2018 at 12:35 AM, MrsSanta said:

You have to open the OKW_MaryJane_Animations in S3pe and there open the XML file in Notebook and in <Objects>CarUsed1</Objects> add ,CarSports,CarHatchback

so u end up with <Objects>CarUsed1,CarSports,CarHatchback</Objects> It's because she adds animations for Kinkyworld first and us Passion users have different coding. You just have to fiddle about a bit in S3pe whenever there's a new update but it only takes a few minutes and is so worth it ;)

All the cars in the game with the exception of the classicfixerupper from Roaring Heights are in Passions Objects Directory so editing the OKW for other cars is not needed plus those animations work for me and I never touched the OKW.

Whatever is causing the animations to not work for them is something else.

Wow that is strange? I had to alter the XML file before i could get any animation to play :confused: Well don't have a clue why it worked for you and not for me, update as fast as i see a new Passion-version is released and have had TwilightStorm go over my files if i had anything i shouldn't and all was as it should ? I play around in S3pe to add objects and such to see if animations can work here or there ;) Like the door-animations from K69, as im a patreon i got them before Passion was updated, and added other objects to see them play out, changed that back when Passion got updated :smiley: Im a nosy parker :blush: Happy simming ;)

16 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Wow that is strange? I had to alter the XML file before i could get any animation to play :confused: Well don't have a clue why it worked for you and not for me, update as fast as i see a new Passion-version is released and have had TwilightStorm go over my files if i had anything i shouldn't and all was as it should ? I play around in S3pe to add objects and such to see if animations can work here or there ;) Like the door-animations from K69, as im a patreon i got them before Passion was updated, and added other objects to see them play out, changed that back when Passion got updated :smiley: Im a nosy parker :blush: Happy simming ;)

Passion uses Persistent code which is why @TwilightStorm recommends using Nraas MC to reset the town when you update Passion. But sometimes I've noticed you might also need to Reset Passion as well.

But if you have done those 2 things then something else in your mods folder is interfering.

Hi Namaradus. Yes i always reset town and passion when i get a new passion update, and if i install a new animation update while im in game i reset passion. Should i reset the town as well for a new animation update? I have far to many mods in my game soo something is not playing so happy together, but i always check for conflicts with the  program MTS_Delphy_1048017_Sims3Dashboard and i can't find any new ones. I will just take out some and do some checking, don't look forward to that :confused: Boring, but am in the middle of moving sims to a new and clean world so i might as well clean out some mods as well ;) Happy simming :smiley:

5 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Namaradus. Yes i always reset town and passion when i get a new passion update, and if i install a new animation update while im in game i reset passion. Should i reset the town as well for a new animation update? I have far to many mods in my game soo something is not playing so happy together, but i always check for conflicts with the  program MTS_Delphy_1048017_Sims3Dashboard and i can't find any new ones. I will just take out some and do some checking, don't look forward to that :confused: Boring, but am in the middle of moving sims to a new and clean world so i might as well clean out some mods as well ;) Happy simming :smiley:

No you don't have to Reset the Town for an animation update. But you should go into Passions Settings and Reset the Positions for an animation update or if you edit one of the OKW's so that the changes get identified and read correctly. I think that's Passion>Settings>Positions>Reset Defaults

As for Delphy's Dashboard it's really only useful for finding Tuning mod conflicts and conflicts/problems with CC in package form. It doesn't work with Script Mods (that is unless the script modder didn't use injection for custom interactions or tunings).

How can i find out if there is a conflict between tuning mods, if Delphy's Dashboard is no help? I usually try to combine mods in S3pe and if a mod can't be in with another mod i get a message. Does that mean thay this mod won't play nice in the game with other mods? I usually just combine it with other mods or like Passion i always leave as is in the Mods/Pacage file. As i fiddle about with animations they are also left as is in the folder, so i can easily try out a change and change it back without ending the game. Take care ;) Off to Passion to download the new update, have been pestering TwilightStorm to grant me the sinks as a plaything for passion, and he finally caved in :smiley: Gotta love that man, he's so kind and listens to us whatever stupid wish or remark we make. XXX

55 minutes ago, MrsSanta said:

How can i find out if there is a conflict between tuning mods, if Delphy's Dashboard is no help? I usually try to combine mods in S3pe and if a mod can't be in with another mod i get a message. Does that mean thay this mod won't play nice in the game with other mods? I usually just combine it with other mods or like Passion i always leave as is in the Mods/Pacage file. As i fiddle about with animations they are also left as is in the folder, so i can easily try out a change and change it back without ending the game. Take care ;) Off to Passion to download the new update, have been pestering TwilightStorm to grant me the sinks as a plaything for passion, and he finally caved in :smiley: Gotta love that man, he's so kind and listens to us whatever stupid wish or remark we make. XXX

You misunderstand Delphy's Dashboard only Works for finding conflicts with Tuning mods and conflicts/problems with CC in package form.

It doesn't work for script mods. As for the error message when trying to merge mods not sure I've never gotten that. I always merge tuning mods with tuning mods and CC with CC actually you should only merge the same type of mods together never merge CC with a tuning mod (only merge a tuning mod with another tuning mod).

On 4/3/2018 at 9:36 PM, namaradus said:

You might have mod that is interfering. Double to check to make sure you don't have any mods that conflict with KW check the first post in the KW thread.

All the cars in the game with the exception of the classicfixerupper from Roaring Heights are in Passions Objects Directory so editing the OKW for other cars is not needed plus those animations work for me and I never touched the OKW.

Whatever is causing the animations to not work for them is something else.

I am sure I only have Kinky World related mods. I wondered if I hit some setting.

19 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

How can i find out if there is a conflict between tuning mods, if Delphy's Dashboard is no help?

Lets define what is conflict and under what circumstances.

A conflict in CC, is that 2 or more CC packages have the same CASP resource. In this case, this might be nothing at all, if the same CASP resources are for different ages.

In this case the game loads both of them with no problem at all.

If 2 CC have the same CASP resource and same age, this is a duplicate and the game will load the first that it reads. The reading of the second, increase the load time.

So it's good to delete the duplicate CC to reduce the loading time.     

A conflict in XML or ITUN resource, is the existence of the same resource more than one time.

A copy of the same thing or two different XML or ITUN for the same object, is a conflict.

In this case one can cancel the other and have strange random events in game.

The worse case is script mods conflict. This means the copy of the same S3SA resource.

This case makes memory leaks and is responsible for game crashes.

So, be careful what you combine. 

If you create 2 or 3 combined packages and one S3SA resource is copied once but in each and any of them, you welcome game crashes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2018 at 7:27 AM, Aphrodite26 said:

Hi MaryJane!  Where do I find the whip accessory?  I found the bondage frame but not the whip.

Hi there! The whip should load automatically when playing the animation if you have it in your mods folder. 

On 4/22/2018 at 2:08 AM, Torsten74 said:

Hello MaryJane, very nice animations. I mostly like the whipping animation. I miss such a animation in Sims 4. Could you make a whipping animation for WhickedWhims too ????

Greetings from germany

Hi! I'm not animating for the sims 4, that should require me to make some rigs for sims 4 and I don't have time for that, it's a lot of work. Maybe you can ask one of the animators for sims 4? There are plenty of them active!

And a generale update: I'm so busy guys, I'm sorry for not bringing any new content. It has been months since I even played the sims 3... I'm still planning on making more animations, but with the current state of what I have to do for my study (write papers and study for exams) ánd have to work on top of that, I'm so tired when I finally have some free time that I can't bring myself to animate. I hope you all understand, and thank you all for being so patient. :smile:

On 2/5/2018 at 9:09 PM, MaryJane said:

Hi there! The whip should load automatically when playing the animation if you have it in your mods folder. 

Hi! I'm not animating for the sims 4, that should require me to make some rigs for sims 4 and I don't have time for that, it's a lot of work. Maybe you can ask one of the animators for sims 4? There are plenty of them active!

And a generale update: I'm so busy guys, I'm sorry for not bringing any new content. It has been months since I even played the sims 3... I'm still planning on making more animations, but with the current state of what I have to do for my study (write papers and study for exams) ánd have to work on top of that, I'm so tired when I finally have some free time that I can't bring myself to animate. I hope you all understand, and thank you all for being so patient. :smile:

Hold on, exams are important moments of personal growth.
What you do to increase your knowledge, stay with you forever.
We will always be here, waiting for your return.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a bit of free time and opened blender again. Was planning on making some BDSM animations, but my hands weren't doing what my brain was thinking, so I decided to go with the flow and ended up making this: 

ezgif.com-crop.gif.bce2a65fa00c61b6c952a7d2ac82b79b.gif

So I'm going to make a sequence for it :smiley: Might take a while because of my time limitations, but working on it when I do find some time! ^^

1 hour ago, MaryJane said:

I had a bit of free time and opened blender again. Was planning on making some BDSM animations, but my hands weren't doing what my brain was thinking, so I decided to go with the flow and ended up making this: 

ezgif.com-crop.gif.bce2a65fa00c61b6c952a7d2ac82b79b.gif

So I'm going to make a sequence for it :smiley: Might take a while because of my time limitations, but working on it when I do find some time! ^^

... and since you started your holiday session, could you add boats and motorbikes on it?

I made quackery (Γιατροσόφια) for this, myself by moving animations made for other objects, with clipping etc!

I can give you anything you need of those objects.

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

... and since you started your holiday session, could you add boats and motorbikes on it?

I made quackery (Γιατροσόφια) for this, myself by moving animations made for other objects, with clipping etc!

I can give you anything you need of those objects.

What do you mean? Just an animation made for a boat or motorcycle? K69 already has animations for a motorcycle if I'm correct. 

I'm not sure of the boat. I don't use them in my game that much. And if the boat is in the water, is it even possible to have an animation play on it? Maybe with your amazing mod Passion, but I'm not sure if it's possible in KW. 

Anyway, I still don't have much time, so if I do it, it can take reaaally long... :frown: 

15 hours ago, MaryJane said:

What do you mean? Just an animation made for a boat or motorcycle? K69 already has animations for a motorcycle if I'm correct. 

I'm not sure of the boat. I don't use them in my game that much. And if the boat is in the water, is it even possible to have an animation play on it? Maybe with your amazing mod Passion, but I'm not sure if it's possible in KW. 

Anyway, I still don't have much time, so if I do it, it can take reaaally long... :frown: 

Sorry, I meant Jet ski.

Here is a sample with Amra car animations and K69 motorcycle animations

006.gif.99165ec1d850027b7e3380aea7b75e21.gif

005.gif.9d723466d5638fc56629c3f3e2c6dbd8.gif