MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

Thank you for the new Animations.My Amazons like this.The Pic of masturbating on the Hood looks really ravishing.Wait and hope this work on other Cars without too much clipping . (Nice Hug)

Thank you for the compliment! It's really motivating for me to hear my work is appreciated. I aligned the animation correctly and animated the car, now it fits perfectly.

I made them for the Sloppy Jalopy so they probably won't fit with other cars. I choose the sloppy jalopy because it's the cheapest car so every sim can afford it. 

Maybe I'll make animations for other cars sometime, but now I'm working on more sloppy business ;) They will be available in the next release after I made more stages.

post-1018818-0-68316800-1499478957_thumb.gifpost-1018818-0-28431700-1499478932_thumb.gif 

One step forward and two steps back, that's how animating feels for me atm.

I made an animation with the wrong male rig, the buhudain rig. That rig has delay in the real time laps of animation. I knew that, forgot about it, and made the mistake again. Now I messed up an animation I worked hard on. Don't know it I'm able to fix it. It looks alright from some angles, but weird from others. 

post-1018818-0-63267800-1499736725_thumb.gifpost-1018818-0-06287100-1499736740_thumb.gif

It's waaaay to fast. Lol. Should I just pretend it was intentionally?  :lol:

I made an animation with the wrong male rig, the buhudain rig. That rig has delay in the real time laps of animation. I knew that, forgot about it, and made the mistake again. Now I messed up an animation I worked hard on. Don't know it I'm able to fix it. It looks alright from some angles, but weird from others. 

Mistakes are happening and at least you are doing something, :) unlike me who is a mod lecher and just waiting for somebody to do something.

As for the speed, maybe there are people whoa re fast in such activity ;)  :P

attachicon.gifsloppymissionary.gifattachicon.gifsloppymissionary2.gif

It's waaaay to fast. Lol. Should I just pretend it was intentionally?  laugh.png

LOL just do what L666 used to do... add some shaking to the car and put 'rough' in the animation name. tongue.png

The .gif files you posted look good to me.  It looks like a climax animation.  You can end the animation loop by making it look like they, errr...... climaxed :blink: .  If you want to slow it down, couldn't you use the dopesheet in Blender to spread out the frames?

Thank you for your hardwork Maryjane.  As for it being way too fast, I actually didn't see it look like there was an issue.  You can pretend they are "Jackrabbiting" lol but honestly I think it looks good. 

LOL just do what L666 used to do... add some shaking to the car and put 'rough' in the animation name. tongue.png

Hahaha, now that would be something. Maybe I'll release it, but I'm reworking it too! 

The .gif files you posted look good to me.  It looks like a climax animation.  You can end the animation loop by making it look like they, errr...... climaxed :blink: .  If you want to slow it down, couldn't you use the dopesheet in Blender to spread out the frames?

That sounds waaaaaay easier than it actually is ;) I tried that, of course, but the whole movement is weird when it's slower. It isn't correct. It was fast in blender too, just not as fast as the male actor is performing it in the game  :lol:

The climaxing part is a good idea though! I'll keep it in mind ^^

Thank you for your hardwork Maryjane.  As for it being way too fast, I actually didn't see it look like there was an issue.  You can pretend they are "Jackrabbiting" lol but honestly I think it looks good. 

Great to hear you think it looks good, thanks ^^

Maybe I'll release it as a fail animation, lol. ;)

But honestly, the movements are really weird, not in sync. When you play it in game that's more obvious than on the gif. I tried to fix it, but it isn't really fixable so now I'm reworking the animation completely ^^

post-1018818-0-17023300-1499853103_thumb.gif

That looks good too. I don't think of it as a fail, you are doing something others are not and I for one am happy with whatever I am given regardless of the outcome. 

​By the way, my sims/simettes love your "doggy counter" positions.  When I see them ask each other for Woohoo, I follow them with the camera to see what they are choosing and where and they sure do like to use that one lol.

Was going to do a wrap up multi quote but since I haven't really posted on this site in a very long time, I kind of forgot how so I apologize for an additional post but wanted to leave my comment on the sneak peek. 

Love your work. Could you do one basic blowjob on both knee's please

Will do, but it might take a while before I get there. I have a lot of stuff I want to do! 

That looks good too. I don't think of it as a fail, you are doing something others are not and I for one am happy with whatever I am given regardless of the outcome. 

​By the way, my sims/simettes love your "doggy counter" positions.  When I see them ask each other for Woohoo, I follow them with the camera to see what they are choosing and where and they sure do like to use that one lol.

You're kind, thank you. It's good to know people are happy with the animations they get from me and good to hear the sims like it too, lol. Sometimes I feel a bit 'exposed' because I'm nowhere near the level of the animators we used to have. I hope to get there though! My learning curve is quick, so that's good. If I had known the tricks I know now when I made the counter animations, they would've been different! That's how quick it goes, learning secrets in blender ;) 

Love your work. Could you do one basic blowjob on both knee's please

Will do, but it might take a while before I get there. I have a lot of stuff I want to do! 

You're kind, thank you. It's good to know people are happy with the animations they get from me and good to hear the sims like it too, lol. Sometimes I feel a bit 'exposed' because I'm nowhere near the level of the animators we used to have. I hope to get there though! My learning curve is quick, so that's good. If I had known the tricks I know now when I made the counter animations, they would've been different! That's how quick it goes, learning secrets in blender ;)

well maybe later you can "update" your old animations like Ksisniner did with his old animations, after he get better, anyway keep the good work up.

Finished two other animations, up to the next!

post-1018818-0-01167600-1500072155_thumb.gifpost-1018818-0-47215100-1500146244_thumb.gif

Who would have thought kissing animations would be so difficult? o.O It's the one I had the most difficulty with until now. Still not completely happy (why do I always spot the mistakes when I upload a gif and not before that? :P), but I'm such a perfectionist that I'm afraid if I give in to the "it must be perfect" I will never share an animation anymore, haha. 

Enough with the teasers and back to work! 

Will the new animations work with kinky cars Mary or do we need the car used in the gifs?

You´ll need the car in the gif. Cheapest car in the game ^^

I'll look into it and check if they can be used with others, but my guess is that there will be to much clipping. 

Will the new animations work with kinky cars Mary or do we need the car used in the gifs?

You´ll need the car in the gif. Cheapest car in the game ^^

I'll look into it and check if they can be used with others, but my guess is that there will be to much clipping. 

No no the car in the gif is fine, just wanted to know. I know how to move the sims to any car with moveobjects.

Three new animations for each gender?
These days, isn't that something like 276 new animations?

Meanwhile, getting a file not found error on the download link. Hopefully just a temporary system glitch, or maybe you're even updating right now.

Either way - Thanks! Love having new animations showing up while i'm off working.

Meanwhile, getting a file not found error on the download link. Hopefully just a temporary system glitch, or maybe you're even updating right now.

Either way - Thanks! Love having new animations showing up while i'm off working.

Yep, same here, can't download. boo

LOL.

And weird, I downloaded my own file for testing, I don´t have any problems downloading it. Which browser do you use?

Yep, same here, can't download. boo

Same for you, which browser do you use? 

Maybe try a different one for testing purposes, let me know if you still can't get it, then I'll come up with another solution. 

EDIT: I downloaded again and got the error myself. Super weird?! I reuploaded the same package and now it works.