MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

14 hours ago, mysteria1 said:

Sorry if I missed this in the discussion, but where can I get the accessories, whip, pole, dildo?

The whip, bondage frame and handcuffes are included in the pack for your convenience. The pole and dildo come with the KW mod. You can find the dildo in the hobbies section and the pole in the athletic section. 

Passion also has the pole and dildo. :)

24 minutes ago, MaryJane said:

The whip, bondage frame and handcuffes are included in the pack for your convenience. The pole and dildo come with the KW mod. You can find the dildo in the hobbies section and the pole in the athletic section. 

Passion also has the pole and dildo. :)

Hey MaryJane!

I'm sure that you can see your work in KW but what about others?

I mean that KW latest version is at the first month of this year and sure it has nothing of cuffs, since this model made after this KW update.

Passion already has it, and since I don't want to be unique on this...

PLEASE TELL ONIKI TO UPDATE KINKY WORLD HERE!

This is what latest passion version has of your animations. and I don't know it is in KW

Screenshot.jpg.a8a2d17c2f27fb117880877c92ed07b9.jpg

4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Hey MaryJane!

I mean that KW latest version is at the first month of this year and sure it has nothing of cuffs, since this model made after this KW update.

This is what latest passion version has of your animations. and I don't know it is in KW

I'm not a patreon for KW myself anymore, so I can't contact Oniki there anymore. I can almost never play due to lack of time, so I stopped supporting a month ago. Maybe others can do it!

I just downloaded your animations yesterday and must say- WOW. They're some of my very favorites!! I do have a question concerning the pole dancing, however. In the OP it mentions the animations being included in the latest build of KW, but all my sims do is kinda grind on the pole- none of the amazing acrobatics shown in your animations. Is it included, do you know? If not, is there a package I can download? Should I do the replacement animation pack? I don't want to mess anything up, but I also really want to see the rest of your animations in action. Please advise. Your work is exceptional and very appreciated.

omg, hahaha. i finally found it!! all this time I thought it was the snowboards!! not paying enough attention. Anyway, that works, fyi, they use carrots if you dont have one. I was sick of that. lololol I found cuffs too, go them in family inventory, but they arent showing up in animations

On 10/30/2018 at 9:10 AM, solariisong said:

I just downloaded your animations yesterday and must say- WOW. They're some of my very favorites!! I do have a question concerning the pole dancing, however. In the OP it mentions the animations being included in the latest build of KW, but all my sims do is kinda grind on the pole- none of the amazing acrobatics shown in your animations. Is it included, do you know? If not, is there a package I can download? Should I do the replacement animation pack? I don't want to mess anything up, but I also really want to see the rest of your animations in action. Please advise. Your work is exceptional and very appreciated.

Thank you!

Your sim need to improve their dancing skill before my animations show up! You can also cheat it up with mastercontroller if you don't have the patience. Dancing is a hidden skill. :) The animations you see now are practicing animations that Oniki made. Before my animations that were the default pole dance animations. Now they only do that to practise untill their skill is high enough to do the acrobatics. 

Do not replace it! That would just mess things up. 

On 10/30/2018 at 4:53 PM, mysteria1 said:

omg, hahaha. i finally found it!! all this time I thought it was the snowboards!! not paying enough attention. Anyway, that works, fyi, they use carrots if you dont have one. I was sick of that. lololol I found cuffs too, go them in family inventory, but they arent showing up in animations

Are you on the public build? The handcuffs don't work on the public build unfortunately. If you're on the patreon build you don't have to put the handcuffs anywhere, only placing them in your mods folder is enough. 

10 minutes ago, solariisong said:

Thank you!

Now... I just need to find where in Master Controller I can up their skill. They've been grinding for DAYS. I have no patience, lol. ❤️

Click on your sim --> nraas --> mastercontroller --> advanced --> skills (something like that, I don't have my game open at the moment) 

I don't know if you have to up 'club dancing' or 'dancing'. Maybe both. Can't harm to max them both though

On 11/1/2018 at 1:26 PM, MaryJane said:

Click on your sim --> nraas --> mastercontroller --> advanced --> skills (something like that, I don't have my game open at the moment) 

I don't know if you have to up 'club dancing' or 'dancing'. Maybe both. Can't harm to max them both though

First your animations are great and I love that they have accessories to go with them that have actions!  I'm so happy to see these. For the dancing question I believe I found also a hidden dancing that you set to max as well. I find all dancing and set them to max skills and then they are able to dance on the pole or practice. 

@Solariisong just an FYI after you get the max skills clicking on the bottom option will allow for tips while just practicing will not get you tips. 

On 10/30/2018 at 12:58 AM, MaryJane said:
On 10/29/2018 at 8:30 PM, TwilightStorm said:

Hey MaryJane!

I'm not a patreon for KW myself anymore, so I can't contact Oniki there anymore. I can almost never play due to lack of time, so I stopped supporting a month ago. Maybe others can do it!

I'll tell her about this update.

Hi sweet MaryJane!  I love the newest animations so much, so thanks again for sharing this with us ❤️

In the latest update of Passion the Sybian-Sadle has been been given a place in the fun :D

It has just one animation so far but i have just asked K69 to look into it and i thought who else is a mch love animator, and here i am ;)

I think that maybe some animatiions are possible to use where u replace the man on the floor with the Sadle for a cowgirl animation on the floor or shower/bathtub-

I think the height should match? No pressure just an idea if you have some time on your hand you could maybe play around with it :D

Maybe use other creators animations, and give the cred to them for the original work?

Hope life is on your side and that u find time to have some fun!

Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️

On 11/11/2018 at 2:20 PM, MrsSanta said:

Hi sweet MaryJane!  I love the newest animations so much, so thanks again for sharing this with us ❤️

In the latest update of Passion the Sybian-Sadle has been been given a place in the fun :D

It has just one animation so far but i have just asked K69 to look into it and i thought who else is a mch love animator, and here i am ;)

I think that maybe some animatiions are possible to use where u replace the man on the floor with the Sadle for a cowgirl animation on the floor or shower/bathtub-

I think the height should match? No pressure just an idea if you have some time on your hand you could maybe play around with it :D

Maybe use other creators animations, and give the cred to them for the original work?

Hope life is on your side and that u find time to have some fun!

Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️

Hey there, thanks for letting me know!

I don't think I have time for it anywhere soon unfortunately :( I really want too, but I can't due to my work and study. If I was a free woman we would have a lot more Sims 3 Animations! 

If I have time for it I will look into it. I'm not sure about editing other animators animations though: for the work in blender I would need their rigs to make it work. Some animations will work with my rigs or the standard rigs, but most will not I'm afraid. 

If it's only the clipfile that is needed, without having to edit the animation itself, it should be easy and anyone could do that. The only thing that is needed is a working animation package with the clipfile in it and the corresponding XML file to make the animation show up on the object! 

I think the soonest I will have time for animations is February next year (and I can't even promise that :( ), because I have some important exams in January that I really need to study for (blegh). 

On 11/14/2018 at 7:15 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Any plans for more vehicle fun? Since Amra package is dated can't access his ones but need some for Makeout Point. ?

No plans for it, but if I make some animations I could add some vehicle fun of course. Any specific car you like? 

It won't be anytime soon unfortunately. I really want to, but my time is very limited. Sometimes I imagine what I could produce if I hadn't had a job and a study. If I can make 8 animations in one weekend, well, do the math! 

2 hours ago, dasilynne1234:) said:

Hey, how do i use the handcuffs? It wont let me put them into my sims inventory and there is no kinky button when I click them

The handcuffs should equip themselves. If you're on the public KW build they won't work yet unfortunately, they only work on the patreon build. Wait for the public update of KW (or use the internet.... you can find a lot on the internet, that's all I'm saying :) ) 

On 11/22/2018 at 1:39 PM, SimJMFan said:

Great news, you still create animations. Like Stormy I thought you quit it...

I am not sure you mentioned the password needed to extract the package. I have not found it. Maybe it could be interresting to put it in the first page section.

Cheers

Password? I didn't put a password on the pack!

On 11/21/2018 at 12:41 AM, MaryJane said:

Any specific car you like? 

Hey MJ, sticking my ugly mug in to say Thanks!

If you wanted some vehicle input, might I suggest checking this post for autos already 'modified' to take other animations, but personally, a 'Harley' animation or 2 wouldn't hurt my feelings - get on your bad motor scooter and ride......

That would be Harley Davidson, not Harley Quinn ? 

9 hours ago, landess said:

If you wanted some vehicle input, might I suggest checking this post for autos already 'modified' to take other animations, but personally, a 'Harley' animation or 2 wouldn't hurt my feelings - get on your bad motor scooter and ride......

That's Motorcycle Racing Sims 3 model and K69 has already made animations about it.

Have you ever tried them on this one?

Chopper still has none from any one...